Shounen - Tondemo Skill De Isekai Hourou Meshi (Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Tondemo Skill De Isekai Hourou Meshi (Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill)

POW

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is one of my favorite reads and it's one of the most underrated manga out there imo. It's intro is a bit cliche but it really takes a refreshing turn in the isekai story focusing on the economic, crafting and monster hunting parts of world building.

I do wonder if it would make a good anime tho since its format is a bit different but seeing Honzuki no Gekokujou (Ascendance of a Bookworm) being successful gives me hope?

Title: Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
Author: EGUCHI Ren
Genre: Isekai
Publisher: Comic Gardo (Overlap)
Current Edited Manga Groups: LHTranslation
Manga info

Mukouda Tsuyoshi, summoned from modern Japan to a different world of sword and magic. He thought of what kind of a huge adventure was waiting for him, but actually, Mukouda is just a civilian who got caught in a Hero Summoning. And that Mukouda’s base status shabby compared to the legitimate heroes. On top of that, the king who summoned Mukouda and the rest were suspicious, and Mukouda left the castle by himself realizing. The only thing that Mukouda could rely on in this world is his unique skill Net Supermarket - it can only order goods from modern Japan to the different world.

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I recently started to read this. Kinda fun, honestly. I definitely think this is underrated.

Reactions: POW

Rorschachqp

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I watched the anime last month. Of the current YT channels reviewing anime, I think it's the second best one, behind Farming Life In Another World.