Predictions - Top 10 Strongest Characters by EoS | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Top 10 Strongest Characters by EoS

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Where was that stated?
It's an assumption, but I'm pretty sure MoC has nothing to do with purgatory or the creatures there

hence my assumption

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
1.DK and SD
2.Mael and mel
3.Elizabeth
4.Escanor and arthur
5.king and ban
6.gowther and zel
7.Diane
8.merlin
9.ludo
10.?

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Y'all can include characters that you think will die by EoS on your top, but still will remain on the top 10 of the series once they're dead. The point of the thread is not the top 10 strongest characters that will be alive at EoS, but rather than that the top 10 strongest characters at EoS, alive or dead. Sorry for not clarifying.

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
IMO the most powerful ones at the end will be either Mel or Arthur(who might be the one to end the Holy War). Zel will be DK as Meliodas will die if his curse is removed. Elizabeth should be up there as well since she's the daughter of the SD. Ludo will probably die because he's an a**hole. Mael will stay alive because after everything he went through he can't die. Escanor loses Sunshine because everyone wants to see Mael using it. King is OP af seeing how he broke the Sinner's shield, can read minds and can use as many spears as he wants. Ban is in a weird spot right now and we can't really make assumptions until we see him in action. He is supposed to be much stronger after purgatory but he also lost his immortality which was pretty much the only reason he was strong earlier. Still, the way he killed all those gray demons by just moving his arm was cool. Gowther and Merlin are hax and Diane is kinda useless most of the time.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
IMO the most powerful ones at the end will be either Mel or Arthur(who might be the one to end the Holy War). Zel will be DK as Meliodas will die if his curse is removed. Elizabeth should be up there as well since she's the daughter of the SD. Ludo will probably die because he's an a**hole. Mael will stay alive because after everything he went through he can't die. Escanor loses Sunshine because everyone wants to see Mael using it. King is OP af seeing how he broke the Sinner's shield, can read minds and can use as many spears as he wants. Ban is in a weird spot right now and we can't really make assumptions until we see him in action. He is supposed to be much stronger after purgatory but he also lost his immortality which was pretty much the only reason he was strong earlier. Still, the way he killed all those gray demons by just moving his arm was cool. Gowther and Merlin are hax and Diane is kinda useless most of the time.
Mother of chaos?

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
MoC is more like a lore character to me. She is kinda irrelevant to the main story. She could be the one that created the underworld and the heavens or something along those lines.

Mythoclast

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Not in the sequel? :amuse
I believe he'll master Excalibur,unlocking his magic and full filling his prophecy before the sequel.

So yeah,strongest by Eos.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe he'll master Excalibur,unlocking his magic and full filling his prophecy before the sequel.

So yeah,strongest by Eos.
The problem with that is that if he becomes even stronger than Mel, who tf would be able to challenge him in his own series? The gods? I don't see them sticking around for the sequel tbh, and even if they do, theyd be final boss material meaning youd still have to get regular villains for Arthur to face that are 300k+. The amount of bullshit Nakaba would have to come up with to suddenly introduce a number of villains that strong is ridiculous.

He should surpass the sins at the end of his sequel, definitely not in this series

Mythoclast

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
The problem with that is that if he becomes even stronger than Mel, who tf would be able to challenge him in his own series? The gods? I don't see them sticking around for the sequel tbh, and even if they do, theyd be final boss material meaning youd still have to get regular villains for Arthur to face that are 300k+. The amount of bullshit Nakaba would have to come up with to suddenly introduce a number of villains that strong is ridiculous.

He should surpass the sins at the end of his sequel, definitely not in this series
Simple.Introduce other Gods/creatures from other lands.Nanashi being a thing pretty much gives it a basis.

He's guaranteed to surpass them when he fulfills his prophecy and I see him fulfilling it in this series.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Simple.Introduce other Gods/creatures from other lands.Nanashi being a thing pretty much gives it a basis.

He's guaranteed to surpass them when he fulfills his prophecy and I see him fulfilling it in this series.
But then Arthur would be the only one capable of challenging these random new gods and creatures no? All of the supporting characters would also have to be boosted up to 300k+ or around that or otherwise we'll just have a series where everyone else but the main character is absolute fodder and can do nothing. What explanation would be possible to have some random holy knights be 300k? Still, it's not even adding the fact that we'd need a damn good explanation as to the existence of these new gods or creatures.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
But then Arthur would be the only one capable of challenging these random new gods and creatures no? All of the supporting characters would also have to be boosted up to 300k+ or around that or otherwise we'll just have a series where everyone else but the main character is absolute fodder and can do nothing. What explanation would be possible to have some random holy knights be 300k? Still, it's not even adding the fact that we'd need a damn good explanation as to the existence of these new gods or creatures.
We are only in Britannia so it isn't far fetched if there are entities like this in other parts of the world.

As far as I remember he fought the Anglo-Saxons.

Also Sins will be there along with the Round Table Knights to help him.(at least few will be the children of the Sins like Launcelot and Tristan).

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
We are only in Britannia so it isn't far fetched if there are entities like this in other parts of the world.

As far as I remember he fought the Anglo-Saxons.

Also Sins will be there along with the Round Table Knights to help him.(at least few will be the children of the Sins like Launcelot and Tristan).
First let's be confirmed that if we are getting any Arthur sequel

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
First let's be confirmed that if we are getting any Arthur sequel
Yeah I doubt that

Nakaba said once that he plans to write an Arthur sequel but that was long time ago so who knows what he will do now.

Mythoclast

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Gawain,Lancelot,Galahad,Percival,Ywain,Tristan are all legendary Knights in Arthurian legends.Hell some of them are considered to be>>Arthur in combat prowess.
And worldbuilding literally takes care of all of these concerns.New dimensions and new countries=problem solved.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gawain,Lancelot,Galahad,Percival,Ywain,Tristan are all legendary Knights in Arthurian legends.Hell some of them are considered to be>>Arthur in combat prowess.
And worldbuilding literally takes care of all of these concerns.New dimensions and new countries=problem solved.
And why on earth would they suddenly be 300k right off the bat when even individuals like unlocked King barely reach that level? Hell even "The One" Escanor prob isn't far off from 250k-300k. And all of these new young human knights are supposed to be 300k+ right off the bat? Will need a damn good explanation of their power being that strong or it'll be absolute BS.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
And why on earth would they suddenly be 300k right off the bat when even individuals like unlocked King barely reach that level? Hell even "The One" Escanor prob isn't far off from 250k-300k. And all of these new young human knights are supposed to be 300k+ right off the bat? Will need a damn good explanation of their power being that strong or it'll be absolute BS.
Launcelot is Ban and Elaine's son

Ban might be very strong now

Tristan Meliodas and Elizabeth's son-self explanatory how strong he will be,

Same probably other Sins children.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Launcelot is Ban and Elaine's son

Ban might be very strong now

Tristan Meliodas and Elizabeth's son-self explanatory how strong he will be,

Same probably other Sins children.
Which is fine to make it 300k+ at the end. 300k+ right off the bat is ridiculous as even Boruto and Sarada are no where near their father's levels at this point of time. Hell they're barely jounin level at best. Them surpassing their parents at the end is completely fine to me, but I just can't agree with that kind of power level right off the bat.

Mythoclast

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Start the sequel with a 18 year time skip from the events of eos NNT.Problem solve.
Give the kids of the Sins Gohan/Goten type of potential and growth.Problem solve.
ezpz

Anyways,Arthur unlocks his magic,masters Excalibur,fullfils the prophecy and soloes everyone by eos.
I rest my case.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Start the sequel with a 18 year time skip from the events of eos NNT.Problem solve.
Give the kids of the Sins Gohan/Goten type of potential and growth.Problem solve.
ezpz

Anyways,Arthur unlocks his magic,masters Excalibur,fullfils the prophecy and soloes everyone by eos.
I rest my case.
Nope definitely don't want them skipping that far ahead tbh. Wanna see Arthur take off from where he left off, and then time skip near the end. Arthur will unlock his magic, but all of the rest? HIGHLY doubtful. But we'll see

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Anyone that doesn't put arthur as the strongest is just in denial :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It might be just me, but I'm expecting Elizabeth to become much stronger by the EoS - either by absorbing the blessings or revealing new powers.

Plus, the masters + AA's will probably die by end of series anyway, leaving elizabeth to move up the ladder.
you just want to believe all AA will die so elizabeth can be the strongest goddess and become SD don't you?