Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee

Which theme would you like to see in mafia games?

• Noblesse

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tower of God

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Gintama

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Terra Formars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Something like the troll games ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hello, I'm a new moderator here and I only noticed I should create a thread here recently (I'm an airy person sometimes, but don't mind it). I'll tell a bit about me.
I''ve met mangas and animes about thirteen or fourteen year ago, when I was a child and it was still popularizing in my country. Many people thought of it as a "childish" or "idiotic" hobby (until I persuaded most of them to see it too, of course.)

Mangas/Animes I've seen: Saint Seiya, DBZ, Sakura Card Captor, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul, Gintama, Psycho-Pass, Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basket, Eyeshield 21, One-Punch man... (there are many and I can't remember them all, feel free to mention a title you know)

Manhwas: Noblesse, Dr. Frost, Crepuscle, Kisswood (and due to Mangahelpers influence, I'm thinking about reading Tower of God too.)

Things I like:
Coffee
Writing
Drawing
Learning
Solving problems

Things I dislike:
Apathy
Coffee that tastes like tea
dishonesty

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You don't like tea then or just prefer coffee?

What's your favourite coffee based drink?

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You don't like tea then or just prefer coffee?

What's your favourite coffee based drink?
I don't like tea (I only drink it when I'm sick). And I like black coffee.

Important question.

Manga or anime?
Both. I prefer the manga, tough the animation was stylistic and good, I think it ruined the story.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Both. I prefer the manga, tough the animation was stylistic and good, I think it ruined the story.
Well, I wouldn't put it in those terms, but fair enough.

Since this thread's name fits TG too much, our unwritten rules compel you to start frequenting the TG section. Very often, in fact. Are you keeping up with :re?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hello Asia Run, greetings. I like coffee too, especially white coffee. I drink one big glass of white coffee everyday (yeah I use glass instead of cup).

Who is your favorite character in Naruto, One Piece, OPM, and Eyeshield 21?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don't like tea (I only drink it when I'm sick). And I like black coffee.

Glad you've read the Manga :amuse
But the anime? Kill it. Kill it with fire!

What are your thoughts on Tower of God? If you've read it of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since this thread's name fits TG too much, our unwritten rules compel you to start frequenting the TG section. Very often, in fact. Are you keeping up with :re?
I actually thought this thread was yours based on the title and got excited for a moment. Killjoy...

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Well, actually I only noticed it after you said about coffee and Ghouls... Oh, My... Am I a ghoul:eek:? (I'd like to be the Rinkaku type like Kaneki)

Hello Asia Run, greetings. I like coffee too, especially white coffee. I drink one big glass of white coffee everyday (yeah I use glass instead of cup).

Who is your favorite character in Naruto, One Piece, OPM, and Eyeshield 21?
Hello, DiMaria-san
For Naruto, I'd say Madara.
One Piece, Luffy (but I like Zoro too)
OPM, Saitama (a true man!) but I also like Genos.
For Eyeshield 21, it's Shin, but Sena and Hiruma have a special place in my heart too.

What are your thoughts on Tower of God? If you've read it of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I actually thought this thread was yours based on the title and got excited for a moment. Killjoy...
Thanks,
I haven't read Tower of God yet, but I'll tell when I start reading it. And you're the second person who commenst about ghouls and coffee :XD I swear I hadn't linked those two thingsuntil @Vandred had mentioned it.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well, actually I only noticed it after you said about coffee and Ghouls... Oh, My... Am I a ghoul:eek:? (I'd like to be the Rinkaku type like Kaneki)

Hello, DiMaria-san
For Eyeshield 21, it's Shin, but Sena and Hiruma have a special place in my heart too.

Thanks,
I haven't read Tower of God yet, but I'll tell when I start reading it. And you're the second person who commenst about ghouls and coffee :XD I swear I hadn't linked those two thingsuntil @Vandred had mentioned it.
Well as Tokyo Ghouls Forum Moderator I, a Tokyo Ghoul fan, expect nothing less of him :nod

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Greeting Asia Run! It's always nice to see new mods here on MH who enjoy discussing Anime & manga!
Speaking of which, between the two, what do you enjoy the most?
Anime is good because it gives voice to the characters and has, most of the time, truly beautiful OST, while the Manga has that something that always attracts you, especially when the author is a master at depicting emotions through his or her characters' expressions. :D
Sorry, I have digressed, but I just couldn't help it! :XD

P.S: I don't like coffee too much though...
Do you hate me now? :kappa

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Greeting Asia Run! It's always nice to see new mods here on MH who enjoy discussing Anime & manga!
Anime is good because it gives voice to the characters and has, most of the time, truly beautiful OST, while the Manga has that something that always attracts you, especially when the author is a master at depicting emotions through his or her characters' expressions. :D

Who could possibly hate you, Brother Zasz?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hello, DiMaria-san
People call me Ahmad. You can call me that name :)

Oh those people all are badass. I like Shin too :D (I didn't completely follow Eyeshield 21 though :p)

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If there's another anime I haven't mentioned you want to ask about, feel free to ask it on this thread. I don't really remember all the names...

Sorry, I forgot to tell. Yes, I'm reading Tokyo Ghoul :re, though I only started liking it after Kaneki came back from his "slumber".

Thanks! Don't worry, people have different tastes, I don't like tea and I don't think there's a problem with it. About the anime/ manga, I prefer mangas, but I usually see both to compare.

People call me Ahmad. You can call me that name :)

Oh those people all are badass. I like Shin too :D (I didn't completely follow Eyeshield 21 though :p)
Thanks, Ahmad. People call me Bia, you can call me that too. I liked Eyeshield 21 because many characters got development, even the secondary characters. That's something I miss a lot on the recent mangas/animes.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yes, that's closer to what my opinion would be. :nerd

Wait, how does that make me a killjoy? That was all you... :noworry

Sorry, I forgot to tell. Yes, I'm reading Tokyo Ghoul :re, though I only started liking it after Kaneki came back from his "slumber".
Ah, that's nice. Hmmm, you not liking tea is also suspicious, but that's okay. We all like ghouls in here. :amuse Especially in our section...

I have to ask, though. Where did you find coffee that tastes like tea?

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yes, that's closer to what my opinion would be. :nerd

Wait, how does that make me a killjoy? That was all you... :noworry

Ah, that's nice. Hmmm, you not liking tea is also suspicious, but that's okay. We all like ghouls in here. :amuse Especially in our section...

I have to ask, though. Where did you find coffee that tastes like tea?
In my opinion tea has a mild flavor, and when people don't use the right portion of ground coffee, the coffee actually has a mild taste, like tea, when it's supposed to have a more impacting flavor.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Thanks, Ahmad. People call me Bia, you can call me that too. I liked Eyeshield 21 because many characters got development, even the secondary characters. That's something I miss a lot on the recent mangas/animes.
You're welcome, Bia. Yeah, that's what we are looking for all this time. Very rare....

Do you prefer hot coffee or cold one?

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thanks! Don't worry, people have different tastes, I don't like tea and I don't think there's a problem with it. About the anime/ manga, I prefer mangas, but I usually see both to compare.
Ahahahah, good then! :blush
Anyway I totally get your point, there's something magical about manga, which not always is present in the Anime if the adaption isn't as good. :nod
By the way, if you ever need help, we'll be more than glad to give it to you. :verily
There are dangerous people here after all. :kappa

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You're welcome, Bia. Yeah, that's what we are looking for all this time. Very rare....

Do you prefer hot coffee or cold one?
Hot coffee, when coffe gets cold the taste changes. It's a delicate drink after all.

Ahahahah, good then! :blush
Anyway I totally get your point, there's something magical about manga, which not always is present in the Anime if the adaption isn't as good. :nod
By the way, if you ever need help, we'll be more than glad to give it to you. :verily
There are dangerous people here after all. :kappa
Thanks. I'll be careful.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
In my opinion tea has a mild flavor, and when people don't use the right portion of ground coffee, the coffee actually has a mild taste, like tea, when it's supposed to have a more impacting flavor.
I see, then it makes more sense. :p

That's generally true, even though you can have very bland coffee as well as very strong tea. It all depends on the varieties, the blends, the preparation and so on, but I think I get what you meant.

Since you mentioned measuring out the ground coffee, what brewing method do you like best? Do you usually make it with a stove-top, a French press or filters?