Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 529 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 529 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter(by alpha scans)----
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Because there’s not evidence nothing that we had seen that indicate that even a little bit..

So NN tell her version of how she think everything was created..
It's not 'her version' - it's the knowledge she was told by someone/something old enough to know, thus qualified to speak on the matter (or what he wanted her to know of it). Ancient knowledge that has been lost. The Acrinak just decided to humor itself and spread misinformation to his host for shits and giggles? Yes, it's possible he was just telling her a story. But, it's not like they have a good relationship where he just likes to entertain her. She even remarks about their lack of communication.

yasratcha said that is a fairytale..
Yas has no way to gauge the truth of her words or not. He's a modern creature, he has no ancient knowledge like NN does, or could have (via Acrinak). He's incredulous because in his *opinion* that sounds like a fairy tale. That doesn't make it one. NN, via having her mind linked to Acrinak, has first-hand knowledge of that time-period, or at least what he tells her of it/allows her to see. Yas does not. He simply discards it because it sounds fantastical.

it can go either way..
This is true.

Its like there’s people who believe god creation
And the other hand we have people who believe in big bang and evolution..
And there are those that believe both are true. But, I'd be more inclined to believe someone verifiably inhabited by an ancient nephilim who was around for the early days of creation (if such a thing/circumstance existed) rather than a modern atheist that just disregards the story because of feels. To try and make a apt analogy.

Two opinions without based for both of them
NN can’t prove his story
Yas can’t say for sure it was not like the story said..
NN has a basis for her story though. Yas doesn't. That's a big difference; their statements as a matter of opinion aren't equally valid in that regard.

It would seem really weird to have a literal ancient (that would know better) show up in the story with just some throwaway line that wasn't even remotely true, or a hint of sorts. SIU, to me, is fleshing out the ancient lore of the tower here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I could be connecting dots that need not be connected, but IMO the author has been dropping hints to a bigger picture, and they are all interrelated.

Sure it can be created by some entity(ies).

Tower of God has a lot of sci fi elements (holograms, spaceships ....), rather than just pure fantasy. I imagine that the Tower is created by an advanced race (perhaps aliens even), and the mechanical creatures are robots left by the creators to maintain or pursue some kind of goal (like creating new life?).

Like I said above, perhaps an advanced race created those robots.
I agree, and thus I think it's possible (probable even) the Workshop, having a high probability of existing outside the tower, is a part of that race, or their acolytes of sorts, or their descendants, or at the very least studying that race from in and outside the tower.

Create floor? Admin? I don't follow you? In fact that's new to me. By admin, you mean Guardian of Gods?
Yes. For instance, Cat Tower has its own admin/guardian (you also seem to believe those are one in the same, no?). This means it has complete control of contracts and shinsoo inside Cat Tower, which is why the allies could rely on Yas not lying about the rules. Same as the Rice Pot. In this way they are pocket dimensions, operating as mini-floors outside the control of the floor admin of the floor they are in. I think that is what Baam was in as well, and I think that's what's going on with Karaka's so-called Heart. Pocket dimensions = pocket floors, with pocket admin. At least that's my take. I've been known to be wrong, just ask around.

SIU's words trump whatever headcannons I have for sure.
If we agree here, it sure seems like he has left a lot of room for interpretation. He hints they're ancient - just how ancient? He hints they are said to maybe operate outside the tower - is that true and what does it look like if so? He hints that they intend to harness creation - so could that be what a tower is?

Seems to be big hints that I don't see why he'd make arbitrary references to if they didn't allude to a bigger picture.

Workshop have lots of secret and is old, but is it as old as Tower? I don't know, but as they are studying the Tower, rather having direct access to plans/docs of it, it seems to me the Tower is precursor to the Workshop at least. Or the Tower was created unbeknownst to the outside Workshop, and they sent people to study it (Tower's Workshop, though that begs the question how do they communicate, Tower's Workshop has been there for several tens of millennia at least, I imagine the outside Workshop would send more people if they have no info after a while). Either way, they don't sound to have created the Tower or the Administrators.
I guess we simply can't say though. 'How old?' indeed. Why reference how ancient they are if there's no relevance to the story? Or their ability, presumably, to operate also outside the tower.

The Workshop's creed is to find out about all creation in the world, study it, be able to recreate it, and thus control all creation.

The Tower exists in the world. It is not the world in of itself.

What a better HINT that the tower is thus an attempt at creation (one of many - we know there are more towers)? One with an intended goal, which just so happens to coincide with GongBang's work/creed?

If the tower is a probable creation, and the workshop seeks to be the ultimate creators........... still no?

Put it this way - admin are SUPPOSED to be gods of their floors, and completely incapable of having their shinsoo snatched from them there, much less dying. Yet we see Enryu do it with ease.

This means certain elements of the story that are thought of as cemented in stone have the possibility of turning out to be falsehoods. Anything is possible. Now, this isn't even baseless in a universe of possibilities - because of hints like what the Acrinak said recently, among other things listed above.

We have "axis", we have "outside god(s)", we have sci-fi elements, TBH it all looks a mess to me.
Well, I blame SIU and a story that takes decades to tell. In the meantime, I do give him props for what I perceive as a breadcrumb trail....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, and Macseth has made artificial, mechanical creations qualified as life, in a tower that first had life of a mechanical, artificial variety (if Acrinak wasn't lying).

Ding ding ding.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well you’re wrong Mirotic and GoG are artificial beings, made only to act like administrators! And both are now destroyed along with the HT! I don’t imagine any Thryssas will come from GoG or Mirotic’s corpse

The fact that you think the floor administrator is comparable to GoG and Mirotic is outright laughable! The floor administrator would annihilate then both LOL

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well you’re wrong Mirotic and GoG are artificial beings, made only to act like administrators! And both are now destroyed along with the HT! I don’t imagine any Thryssas will come from GoG or Mirotic’s corpse

The fact that you think the floor administrator is comparable to GoG and Mirotic is outright laughable! The floor administrator would annihilate then both LOL
Weren't you JUST arguing the admin were creations?

I'll wait.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, gonna throw this out there:

The red and blue thrysas are not shineuh. They are, to the best of our knowledge, fragments from administrators (which leaves the blue thrysa as one of the biggest WTFs in the series). Administrators are not shineuh. Shineuh, divine fish, are simply the residents of the shinsoo (divine water) that is managed by administrators. Not once in the series have thrysas or administrators been refered to as shineuh.

Hell train guardians are obviously pretty distinct from floor administrators... Not sure what this is about or if there even is a disagreement there.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But you know its obvious that final bosses are the workshop guys not zahard...

Because zahard and FH changed after the revolution
When they get to know their real self BS so the guardian was set up there to that purpose before the started climbing is like they was waiting for them..
So zahard saw something in the rice pot that tell him all he has to do to become king..
I possible that all he saw was something predetermined by the workshop to turned the story like this.. so he just following a false destiny..
Data Eduan said that Adult Zahard was the final boss that Baam would face in future.

But right now he seems to be a mere HR that even ascencio look down on
What do you mean "even Asensio"? Asensio is one of the strongest Khuns.

He is "the Spear Master":

He formed his own faction within the Khun Family:

And he was one of only three children of the "tons" that passed through the Hidden Floor that were favoured by Eduan:

Asensio is most likely Top 10 within the Khun Family.

Mas said earlier to JH that their goals are the same and now she’s working an opp for the LPB army! I think Jahad has already seen Traum’s betrayal!!!
No, Maschenny is sabotaging the Lo Po Bia Family.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hell train guardians are obviously pretty distinct from floor administrators... Not sure what this is about or if there even is a disagreement there.
This disagreement, as it has been said several times on this page already, is in that the early translations used 'guardian' and 'admin' interchangeably.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Feels like we have one more flashback chapter and it's over. Then Yama vs Yasratcha.
Inb4 SIU cuts right away to another POV and the flashback is over.

IS obviously going to be another flashback chapter unfortunately...i've been hoping for flashback to end a few chapters ago and it never did. Jinsung dies too, there is no way he can hold off long enough against 2 guys
Pudidy and Haland are nowhere near important enough to kill Jinsung. If Jinsung dies, it will be to Traumerei.

On another hand, the Nest war has been going TOO well for Baam, that it's kind unbelievable there's few and unimportant death from his side (I think only that twin girl died?), I'm expecting some character death to happen. Nest war should have been difficult, but Zahard's side are mostly taking L and Baam's side pretty much scot free
And that one death was to friendly fire (White).

Who dies then?

A master protecc'ing student is an obvious choice. That's Jinsung or EVK. EVK is too valuable unless she dies where the ancient can warp to Baam or someone in his crew like the Acrinak. Which would mean they are in the same proximity and still at risk after she dies...
Evankhell dies and Rak gets her Ancient.

He needs to get all 5 fragments to become the complete Native One Avatar.

Ethan $$

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Isnt this war supposed to be zahard's first loss why would jinsung die? If hes the whole point of the war then hes definitely not dyin

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Isnt this war supposed to be zahard's first loss why would jinsung die? If hes the whole point of the war then hes definitely not dyin
If Zahard's goal was solely Jinsung's head, which they already held in their hands, this would be correct.

Ethan $$

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
More importantly according to yas in the flashback 3 fangs can counter even traumerei's anima power. So 3 fang yama would be a hard counter to traumerei.

Essentially sealin his anima power. Since anytime traumerei brings out a beast yama can just roar and it would no longer be under his control.

So.....

3 fang yama + baam vs traumerei Boss fight?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, jinsung isn't the point of the war. He is fug's objective. Zahard's army is just defending their position from multiple slayers and their armies.

Ethan $$

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
If Zahard's goal was solely Jinsung's head, which they already held in their hands, this would be correct.
No i mean this war symbolizes zahards first loss. Baam's mission is to save him so if jinsung dies that can hardly be considered a success.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
No i mean this war symbolizes zahards first loss. Baam's mission is to save him so if jinsung dies that can hardly be considered a success.
That ship has sailed.

- Kallavan failed at the FS
- Yas didn't complete his task (at least in a timely manner) at the Wall
- It seems the new 4th didn't succeed either
- The fifth division is almost completely done with

Z forces could take Jinsung's head and STILL lose the battle/war. In failing to stop the events at the Nest, in failing to secure the irregular (Baam), in failing to finish off the FUG forces gathered here.

As stated above, Jinsung is the bait, not the objective.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Data Eduan said that Adult Zahard was the final boss that Baam would face in future.

What do you mean "even Asensio"? Asensio is one of the strongest Khuns.

He is "the Spear Master":

He formed his own faction within the Khun Family:

And he was one of only three children of the "tons" that passed through the Hidden Floor that were favoured by Eduan:

Asensio is most likely Top 10 within the Khun Family.

No, Maschenny is sabotaging the Lo Po Bia Family.

Data edhan is a credible source for you to talk about the world outside the data room? Omg not everything a character say is a fact!!!!!!

there is a problem when you read something to counter it and not to understand the point explained.

Last edited:

Ethan $$

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
That ship has sailed.

- Kallavan failed at the FS
- Yas didn't complete his task (at least in a timely manner) at the Wall
- It seems the new 4th didn't succeed either
- The fifth division is almost completely done with

Z forces could take Jinsung's head and STILL lose the battle/war. In failing to stop the events at the Nest, in failing to secure the irregular (Baam), in failing to finish off the FUG forces gathered here.

As stated above, Jinsung is the bait, not the objective.
Well that makes sense i guess.

Still tho the narration did say that the fight at the nest would trigger countless fights so im expectin traumerei to die here

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well that makes sense i guess.

Still tho the narration did say that the fight at the nest would trigger countless fights so im expectin traumerei to die here
IMO, it's already egg on Z's face. He didn't stop the events at the wall, his forces couldn't keep FUG from breaking barrier after barrier, Baam will almost certainly escape... I mean, without Rei and new LPB forces arrival, it's already a clusterfuck. Not sure Mas could have kept it together, but it's almost as if she doesn't mind (ask Cin about her goals). It also looks like Kallavan has other interests, as does Yas, as does Lyb (every divco is defeated or mitigated already). They don't exactly come across as a cohesive force working towards the same goal at all.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Ethan not even baam and 10 yamas could do shit to traumerei LPB right now the goal is to escape from him not beeat him here, is not the time.. IMO

welcome to the group btw
You are facing one of the slayer from the complaining group they are the true evil here so read carefully because they got answers..

Ethan $$

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
IMO, it's already egg on Z's face. He didn't stop the events at the wall, his forces couldn't keep FUG from breaking barrier after barrier, Baam will almost certainly escape... I mean, without Rei and new LPB forces arrival, it's already a clusterfuck. Not sure Mas could have kept it together, but it's almost as if she doesn't mind (ask Cin about her goals). It also looks like Kallavan has other interests, as does Yas, as does Lyb (every divco is defeated or mitigated already). They don't exactly come across as a cohesive force working towards the same goal at all.
True too many unexpected events happened and zahards forces are mostly done

Kallavans definitely dyin here.

Maschenny is clearly workin for someone else. It maybe eduan the dude looked to be cool with V as a regular

I expect adori to label her a traitor after this since adori has crazy dudes like lyborick workin for her

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ethan not even baam and 10 yamas could do shit to traumerei LPB right now the goal is to escape from him not beeat him here, is not the time.. IMO

welcome to the group btw
You are facing one of the slayer from the complaining group they are the true evil here so read carefully because they got answers..
Wait, *just* a Slayer of #CC? So who are the elders, Jinsungs, and Luslec of the group?

True too many unexpected events happened and zahards forces are mostly done

Kallavans definitely dyin here.

Maschenny is clearly workin for someone else. It maybe eduan the dude looked to be cool with V as a regular

I expect adori to label her a traitor after this since adori has crazy dudes like lyborick workin for her
Hang around and you'll soon find out all you'd ever want to know about Mas. Like, ever.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
@Ethan $$
This the way of the complaining group to welcome the new guys

Wait, *just* a Slayer of #CC? So who are the elders, Jinsungs, and Luslec of the group?

Hang around and you'll soon find out all you'd ever want to know about Mas. Like, ever.
Vitala is luslec only chapter he liked was one that nobody else liked lol

Last edited: