Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 560 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 560 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Elpathion never witnessed AA using Enna Core. AA was frozen at the LS and Elpathion was dead when AA used it to kill Wingbird!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rachel is a light bearer lol. She was in the same classes as AA in S1.
I never say A.A
Never say rachel was not a light bearer.

I say that using light house can’t be hard bc Rachel knows how.

elphation was a great light bearer probably the third stronger we have seen with sophia being #1 and repelista #2

Evan used the enna core to save white from squadron 4 and yes Elphation was surprised to see it
He probably didn’t know how to Do it.

if you take a look i used commas to divide elphation and A.A Situation.
King of misunderstanding
--- Double Post Merged, ---

By The Way Talking about rankers

Why There are so many High-Ranker appeared right now ? I mean ain't there supposed to be only 1,000 high ranked in Tower like but after SS3 began we see a lot of them come and dead , then new one come and dead then new one come again literally.

Are the speed of replacing the lost one that fast? Or is just majority high rankers is with Fug , Zahard Army and Ten Families to the point that losing some isn't that much of a problem and can find new one to replace.
You can’t make a list of 50 HR
In 560 chapters
They probably look like a lot cause SIU always give them a lot panels

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
You can’t make a list of 50 HR
In 560 chapters
They probably look like a lot cause SIU always give them a lot panels
Hmm 50HRs is doable

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Why There are so many High-Ranker appeared right now ? I mean ain't there supposed to be only 1,000 high ranked in Tower like but after SS3 began we see a lot of them come and dead , then new one come and dead then new one come again literally.

Are the speed of replacing the lost one that fast? Or is just majority high rankers is with Fug , Zahard Army and Ten Families to the point that losing some isn't that much of a problem and can find new one to replace.
there are 100,000 rankers once those high rankers are dead it gets filled with the next in line ranker like those ranked #1001 becomes a high ranker.

and it is true that the majority of the high rankers are with the empire and the 10GF.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra

There's always going to be that number of a thousand. When one dies, someone else gets elevated into his or her spot. As for why they keep appearing, it's Baam. Grand and improbable events are just the order of the day where he's concerned.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Current timeline and no flashbacks

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
there are 100,000 rankers once those high rankers are dead it gets filled with the next in line ranker like those ranked #1001 becomes a high ranker.

and it is true that the majority of the high rankers are with the empire and the 10GF.
But is good to know that they are HR because their family influence lol LPB has proved this.

the 8 son was a total joke
The worse thing is that dowon and cha are also weak

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
cha is not weak he killed a direct descendant in the past + he os two HR div commander easily and yastrasha was afraid of him. i think sui is still not showing his real power yet but he is definitely in the top 100...

its surprising to me how current bam is apparently weaker than "dark change bam" , even after getting the leviathan and white's power. white's power must have been pretty insignificant I guess.
he is not weak, he is stronger read what baam said ^^" we have to wait and see baam using his sun burning souls but i guess no one will push him that far except a FH...

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
But is good to know that they are HR because their family influence lol LPB has proved this.

the 8 son was a total joke
True. Some of these bastard's ranks are inflated from their GF influences.

i think its telling that SIU sacrificed that snake to a random blast from the Leviathan. It's the real deal and being placed among the red and blue thyrssa.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
cha is not weak he killed a direct descendant in the past + he os two HR div commander easily and yastrasha was afraid of him. i think sui is still not showing his real power yet but he is definitely in the top 100...
Dowon did with chi’s support!

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wait I thought Ranker ranking is about pure strength , but one can refuse to become high ranked!?
Strength only matters when it comes to the top 300, you have to kill one to rank.

Otherwise, strength, influence, items, all that matters. It is said that Yuri, a top 500, climbed many positions when she got both 13M

Bro, I don't think it works like that.
Enna Core is a combination of Aguero's and Beta's abilities(+ some hax device Evan used to boost it).
It won't work without either of them until A.A acquires the necessary skill and shinsu/ ability for it.
Basically,
What I understood-
Aguero ,at that time, was lacking in:-
A) shinsu/ ability to create that multiple cube lighthouse( so, Evan "charged" it with the pendrive sort of thing and taught A.A to control it)
B) experience to perform the multiple calculations for Enna core, since Enna core is basically multiple teleportation portals( each portal requiring 3 faces of 3 different cubes) but, A. A still had the talent so Evan went for it.
But because of time shortage, he made A.A's work easier and put Beta inside one of the Enna core lighthouses to help him perform the calculations.
Aguero can only use Enna Core because of the calculations made by Beta, don't ask me why, SIU never explained.

Beta alone used Enna core when they switched their and Rachel's cars at the last station.

Yeah, Enna Core is a Light Bearer skill I don't think Androssi can use it. Is Beta even with her ATM? He would probably not want to follow her there.
Beta has already used the Enna core independently.

It's very likely that he followed Androssi after LS, for now it's just a guess.

Even elphation was surprised at the use of that in the 44, yes, A.A is that one doing the technique Beta is reinforcement.

i was not denying any of this, just saying androssi probabky knows how to use a light house i mean rachel does it can’t be that hard lol

and i was wrong cause i said because she was a fisherman and in reality is the HR fisherman's who can play any position.
Who used the enna core in LS was Evan.

And any HR can play every position, not to mention most talented regulars play more than one position.

Ran, Novick, Androssi, Hatsu, AA, Rak, Hocknney...

Ranking in the tower has been frozen for thousands of years.

Rarely do people like Yuri come along, who rise through the ranks quickly.

So much so that Ha Jinsung, a ranker who disappeared from the tower's history, still remains in the top 100.

There are also those like Lyborick who are strong but operate in the shadows.

Anyway, the HR are somehow connected to FUG, Familia Zahard and the 10 families, so in moments involving these 3 groups, it's normal to have several. Not to mention a thousand people is a fucking lot of people

elphation was a great light bearer probably the third stronger we have seen with sophia being #1 and repelista #2
It's sad how Repelista is probably one of the top LB's just for having an opera.

damn rich girl

Neither of them are weak, especially not Cha.

The firstborns of the 10 families are no small feat, SIU has already made that clear. And they killed one or several (to this day it has not been specified).

Damn, Yasratcha feared Cha, man

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Strength only matters when it comes to the top 300, you have to kill one to rank.

Otherwise, strength, influence, items, all that matters. It is said that Yuri, a top 500, climbed many positions when she got both 13M

Aguero can only use Enna Core because of the calculations made by Beta, don't ask me why, SIU never explained.

Beta alone used Enna core when they switched their and Rachel's cars at the last station.

And any HR can play every position, not to mention most talented regulars play more than one position.

So much so that Ha Jinsung, a ranker who disappeared from the tower's history, still remains in the top 100.

Anyway, the HR are somehow connected to FUG, Familia Zahard and the 10 families, so in moments involving these 3 groups, it's normal to have several. Not to mention a thousand people is a fucking lot of people

It's sad how Repelista is probably one of the top LB's just for having an opera.

damn rich girl

The firstborns of the 10 families are no small feat, SIU has already made that clear. And they killed one or several (to this day it has not been specified).

i used a comma to divide the elpathion situation and A.A never said that A.A saved white
In another comment below i was clear that was evan.

you are right! You can buy the amount of light cubes you can control
But in the case of repelitas i believe she is a DD of Tu perie Tperie and she inherit one.

i don’t think you can buy a opera because they are only 3 users and Tperie don’t even use one.

she probably have some test you can take to get one a really hard that only the best nerds/hackers in tower can pass. this a theory since she/he created that light house.

damn rich girl

I was baiting sly with Cha being weak lol
Dowon for sure is tho lol

OmegronAlpha

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Talking about High Rankers that already appear in flesh we would have

Urek Mazino

Po Bidau Gustang

Ha Jinsung

Khun Mascheny Jahard

Lo Po Bia Traumerei

Evan Edrok

Evan Hell

Ha Yuri

Karaka

Kallavan

Lyborick

Lefav, Pudidy , Perseus, White Spider , Khel Hellam , The Red Hair Guid that is Khel Hellam Partner , Paul , Doom , That Wind Bird Branch Leader , Dowon , Cha , Kirin , Yasratcha, Yama , That 4 New 4th Corp Commander, Khun ascencio , that snake branch leader , Madorako , Canzon , Ha Chonhee , Berdych, Dorian Frog , Ari Girl In 4th Corp, 4 Commander from 5th Corp, That Big Blue Vice-corps Coammander Name start with Letter E guy , That Mcguy or something that was 5th Corp vice corps commander , 2 ruler with Surname Grand de from floor of Death, Garam Zahard , Khul Something that got yeet by Evan Hell , Sophia Tan , Augusgus , Khun That was member of hidden Grove, Khun Floor Ruler guy that fought against Evan Hell , Purple Guy that got his arm cut off by white , and Gadro

Yup High Ranker already appear more than 50+ now

Azure🐬

Reaction score
Country
India

damn rich girl

In season 2 chapter 320, Androssi says " Our train car had Evan Edroch's teleporter installed in it, so thanks to Guide's ability to designate co-ordinates and Enna core....... "
And following Androssi's explanation is Evan saying, " That was such a ridiculous gamble. "

I thought it was Evan who used the Enna core. 👀

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Talking about High Rankers that already appear in flesh we would have

Urek Mazino

Po Bidau Gustang

Ha Jinsung

Khun Mascheny Jahard

Lo Po Bia Traumerei

Evan Edrok

Evan Hell

Ha Yuri

Karaka

Kallavan

Lyborick

Lefav, Pudidy , Perseus, White Spider , Khel Hellam , The Red Hair Guid that is Khel Hellam Partner , Paul , Doom , That Wind Bird Branch Leader , Dowon , Cha , Kirin , Yasratcha, Yama , That 4 New 4th Corp Commander, Khun ascencio , that snake branch leader , Madorako , Canzon , Ha Chonhee , Berdych, Dorian Frog , Ari Girl In 4th Corp, 4 Commander from 5th Corp, That Big Blue Vice-corps Coammander Name start with Letter E guy , That Mcguy or something that was 5th Corp vice corps commander , 2 ruler with Surname Grand de from floor of Death, Garam Zahard , Khul Something that got yeet by Evan Hell , Sophia Tan , Augusgus , Khun That was member of hidden Grove, Khun Floor Ruler guy that fought against Evan Hell , Purple Guy that got his arm cut off by white , and Gadro

Yup High Ranker already appear more than 50+ now
But it turns out to be normal, it's like in OP (I'm sorry to mention OP so many times, but sometimes I use it as a comparison), it was always said that akuma no mi users were rare and many people didn't even believe it existed, and it's been a long time that the majority of those who appear are akuma no mi users, anyway they are a minority if we consider the whole population, in TOG we are entering the big families and Baam is at the HR level so it is normal that now they always start to appear more HR, anyway there will be AR and R and I hope Baam's friends start to be able to defeat rankers otherwise it's the whole story with Baam fighting, Khun being the brain and Rak being the comic relief

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did we get confirmation on if Aria still has her Broken Watch ability or did Baam take it! Is she at a HR?
Interesting how the former HR DivCo was left out of the public execution! Vincente must love being on the ark. Gustang could potentially help White regain proper form. By easily giving him the souls on the FoD, again!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Gustang could potentially help White regain proper form. By easily giving him the souls on the FoD, again!
As if Baam doesn't have enough reason not to side with him already.

It'd be a dumb thing for Gustang to do. Why alienate Baam over a relative nobody like White?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
As if Baam doesn't have enough reason not to side with him already.

It'd be a dumb thing for Gustang to do. Why alienate Baam over a relative nobody like White?
Baam’s not siding with Gustang! Hwa Ryun will escape if she hasn’t already, especially with Matte gone!
Gustang choose not to kill White in FoD. I figured that was for a reason and now that Vicente has taken control maybe there’s something there. Vicente, who just so happened to know how to break Leviathan’s seal!

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam’s not siding with Gustang! Hwa Ryun will escape if she hasn’t already, especially with Matte gone!
Gustang choose not to kill White in FoD. I figured that was for a reason and now that Vicente has taken control maybe there’s something there. Vicente, who just so happened to know how to break Leviathan’s seal!
??? You are saying that Gustang planned all of this?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Starting to believe that the fate FH talk about with regulars of the tower is bc they are inmortal so everybody is suppose to fail agains them
Bc Zahard, Gustang and Rei never talk about Fate when they refer to one another. In fact they always worried.

Lo badon and bellerir just confirmed that FH can die
In others ways that don’t have nothing to do with Baam.

Like FH vs another FH.