Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 562 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 562 Spoilers & Discussion

Will Ren/Ring die for good in this arc?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • No.

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Chapter summary ----
Chap begins with ren's laughing on baam,Baam continue fighting with one hand, it looks girl doesn't obey ren suddenly and messed up, baam destroyed that monster with his one hand, then ren take out a knife and attacked but red thryssa pops up and attacked ren, baam destroyed the girl, hand got healed
And now baam formed an orb,use shinsu rain and in next attack baam used new move(probly new form of floral butterfly piercing attack,Ig)

Last edited:

Jyu viole grace

Reaction score
Country
India
So basically baam destroyed that monster with his one hand damn guys🤩🤩

Jyu viole grace

Reaction score
Country
India
Is that impressive, or is it just bad that he managed to lose the arm to begin with? YMMV.
Well that's yeah...
but still fighting a ranker with one hand equally, isn't that impressive,bro?

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Well that's yeah...
but still fighting a ranker with one hand equally, isn't that impressive,bro?
For me, him neg diff curbstomping someone of Ren's ilk was something to be expected and not even impressed with. He couldn't manage that much. So...yeah. Not overly thrilled with how this played out.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Actually, I don't see a problem with that.

Honestly, Baam wasn't even trying there, he didn't try at all, the whole time he used the fight as a learning experience.

His biggest problem was underestimating Ren's anima powers. But that counts as experience.

I would be pissed if he needed to use the thorn or some signature or transcendental technique.

The whole time he just used his WC skills and his martial arts.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
His biggest problem was underestimating Ren's anima powers. But that counts as experience.
You mean the experience he already had from getting bled half to death by Elaine?

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I just didn't understand that knife. Now, out of nowhere, everyone uses blades.

And it looks like the helpers are doing a lot more than I thought, the multi-part design didn't look like the SIU, but it's still good.

The highlight of ToG is its color palette anyway.

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It depends on what Baam thinks right now: I would agree if he's just toying with Ren, partially disagree if he's just struggling to fight using weak or basic skills, and absolutely disagree if he thinks this fight seriously and is struggling

If you comprehend korean and can confirm to me what are his thoughts, then I might bring my faith back.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You mean the experience he already had from getting bled half to death by Elaine?
So it was his mistake. He didn't imagine that there could be others with special abilities like that.

Now at the very least he'll be careful with the LPB's shinheuh and not let his guard down like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It depends on what Baam thinks right now: I would agree if he's just toying with Ren, partially disagree if he's just struggling to fight using weak or basic skills, and absolutely disagree if he thinks this fight seriously and is struggling

If you comprehend korean and can confirm to me what are his thoughts, then I might bring my faith back.
It's not that he's using weak skills. Even because it is being powered by leviathan.

It's just that Baam is using Ren as a guinea pig, the whole fight was just a monologue of Ren being arrogant and Baam studying how to regain control of the parasite.

Baam instantly regained control and subdued Ren one-on-one with just one arm.

From the beginning he said he was going to use Ren as a guinea pig, I don't know why you expected a hit kill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

From fighting and hurting someone like Halan to struggling against someone like a hundred times weaker....That's SIU for you.
Where does it say Hollam is stronger than Ren?

And seriously, Baam didn't have a hard time with either of them, they were both quickly subdued. The difference was the situation, Baam wanted to get out of the tunnel quickly while Ren was his guinea pig, so much so that when he got tired, he quickly defeated him.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
From the beginning he said he was going to use Ren as a guinea pig, I don't know why you expected a hit kill.
We expected him to just take Ren apart in a complete squash. Which is what he should have been able to do, even with this minimal level of effort.

I thought he'd blast that shihnueh to pieces and then do the same to Ren, and it to be over in half a chapter or so.

Blu8342

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
From fighting and hurting someone like Halan to struggling against someone like a hundred times weaker....That's SIU for you.
Makes sense. Baam lacks fighting experience and his powers are newly acquired and all over the place. In terms of time, Baam's like a 1 year old toddler relatively speaking.

Fight against Ren was a training session, nothing more, I wouldn't think too much into it.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We expected him to just take Ren apart in a complete squash. Which is what he should have been able to do, even with this minimal level of effort.

I thought he'd blast that shihnueh to pieces and then do the same to Ren, and it to be over in half a chapter or so.
But he is able to do it.

He just didn't want to. This fight isn't much different from when he fought the ranker Pam or Charlie at the beginning of the nest.

How he was going to test the effectiveness of his new method if he killed Ren quickly.

Ozman

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Test his new powers gueina pig Ren.(anima blade,time rewind and lev bomb).
First time he kill the enemy.did we get a party for it now?