Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 564 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 564 Spoilers & Discussion

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I wasn't saying he was strong only because of his Shinheuh. The fact that he can be its master means that he is good no doubt but for me, it became obvious during the fight that he was a paltry fighter. Paltry fighter for someone of his level of course.
I respect your opinion, but when you talk about fighting, do you mean hand-to-hand combat? if that's not his specialty, Pudidy is an anima and can fight well, Perseus we never saw him fight hand to hand, despite everything I think Dokoko is very underestimated, few can see what he has achieved, a kind of Jack in OP, it took several people to defeat him, Doom and Paul with transformation were being subdued, Dokoko at best is a top 200, we can't just analyze the result of the battle, if we only consider Dokoko vs Doom and Paul was being clearly Dokoko winning.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I respect your opinion, but when you talk about fighting, do you mean hand-to-hand combat? if that's not his specialty, Pudidy is an anima and can fight well, Perseus we never saw him fight hand to hand, despite everything I think Dokoko is very underestimated, few can see what he has achieved, a kind of Jack in OP, it took several people to defeat him, Doom and Paul with transformation were being subdued, Dokoko at best is a top 200, we can't just analyze the result of the battle, if we only consider Dokoko vs Doom and Paul was being clearly Dokoko winning.
Yeah you forgot Doom
Was out of shape bc he was sleeping for centuries lol
If we use the “WHAT IF” Doom wouldn’t even need Paul to beat him, you suspect Dokoko was a top 200 but Doom was the oficial ranker 200 so that’s that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Doom and Paul mention that the fight went like that just bc Doom was not fully recovered.

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Yeah you forgot Doom
Was out of shape bc he was sleeping for centuries lol
If we use the “WHAT IF” Doom wouldn’t even need Paul to beat him, you suspect Dokoko was a top 200 but Doom was the oficial ranker 200 so that’s that.

Doom and Paul mention that the fight went like that just bc Doom was not fully recovered.
SIU always ends up putting a character in a fight that isn't 100% for the fans to debate "what if", Evankhell wasn't 100% but no problem because Widow only needed a basic move to defeat her, Jinsung supposedly wasn't 100% either recovered when he fought Pudidy but Pudidy wasn't at his best shinheuh, Doom wasn't 100% either lol ok that doesn't guarantee he would win alone.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Doom at 100% mean he can win agains dokoko at 100% alone. Doom is not close to his prime it was stated few time before and at the fight, Doom just need a regular attack to kill him, Doom was far quicker, when Doom barked Dokoko was so afraid that he froze up that technique only works if you are scare remember that.
Dokoko was at his 100%
He is a long distance fighter once Doom got close he was so desperate to escape, Doom got hit directly from one of his stronger attack in the fight and didn’t cut him a bit. Im sorry i get your point but in this case that was not the case.

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Doom at 100% mean he can win agains dokoko at 100% alone. Doom is not close to his prime it was stated few time before and at the fight, Doom just need a regular attack to kill him, Doom was far quicker, when Doom barked Dokoko was so afraid that he froze up that technique only works if you are scare remember that.
Dokoko was at his 100%
He is a long distance fighter once Doom got close he was so desperate to escape, Doom got hit directly from one of his stronger attack in the fight and didn’t cut him a bit. Im sorry i get your point but in this case that was not the case.
I'm not saying you're right or wrong, I just don't know if it would be that easy, I'm already imagining Yama and Yas if they fight an LPB officer and say "I'm still not recovered from the fight against Traum's shinheuhs"

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No, I mean overall. I don't have a high opinion of Doom either. He was introduced as some kind of legendary powerhouse and it turned out that his two brothers have more potential than him.

Been a while since I read these chapters but I wasn't impressed.

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Dokoko on his own isn't as weak as some claim. Even without shineuh, he one sidely overwhelmed 1st transformation Paul when he went berserk and was about to kill him very easily. The same Paul whom I guess is far stronger than his base self despite losing his senses considering Yamah and Doom barely subdued him in their youth. Knowing that base Paul is easily comparable to a DivCom, it's pretty much obvious that even without anima, Dokoko stands on a whole another level compared to DivComs.
His lethal move (using the whip) is also strong enough to injure HT Doom (something far ahead of an average HR's capabilities). So, he isn't as incompetent/weak as some might claim.

Now, whether he's top 300 or not without his anima, that's a whole another matter but I doubt it. The current Doom in his HT state managed to kill him in two shots by giving it his all (a roar to immobilze him and a lethal move to vapoirze his body), so the difference between them is kinda similar to that between Yuri and Karaka. Doom needs his full power to easily overwhelm him which also implies that whie notably stronger, he doesn't stand on a whole another level either. Yet, whether the current Doom can make it to entry top 300 or not, that's also debatable. SIU said that he's weakened, out of shape, lost his fangs because of his long emprisonment in several occasions and we don't know how much. He also said that in his prime, he migh've been a bit hard to deal with for even 1 fang Yamah, so there's that. Dokoki without shineuh is considerably weaker than the current Doom who probably doesn't make it to entry top 300.

Regardless, LoPoBias are first and beforemost anima, their main skills and assets revolves arround their shineuh. Stripping them from shineuh or anima skills is the same as removing swords for Arie or lightening shinsu for Maschennies. So, it's only natural for Dokoko to look much weaker on his own. While he mainly relies on the windbird (which he received from Traum') currently, it doesn't mean that he didn't have his own high quality shineuh beforehand. He's a LoPoBia after all and we can't judge him based on his raw abilities alone.

The real question is wether or not Dokoko "with his former shineuh" amounted to something compared to a to 300 HR. If I've to answer, I'd rather argue that at least, he'd have given one hell of a fight to the current Doom instead of being two shotted.

And let's not forget that usually, talented individuals are treated with care and given gifts proportional to their talents within a GF. Even in other families, it's not far fetched to assume that the strongest DDs (like the BHs) received powerful items of assets that grealy boost their overall power. Which means that the actual standing of BHs or high officers in a GF includes this kind of multipliers.

About wether or not Dokoko with the windbird is stronger than Prime Doom or not. That's also debatable. After all, it took both HT Doom and HT Paul working toguether to kill the original body and after transfering his soul to the windbird, Dokoko was dominating the fight (especially since Paul fainted shortly after the 1st wall events). Said in other words, he was actually a cut stronger than both brothers put toguehter in the nest and it's hard to assess how he'd relate to Prime Doom who is considerably stronger than his current self. We're hitting the headcanon area at this point.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Does anyone think it a bit odd that Yuri seems to be familiar with Jinsung to the point of pointing out his smoking habit? I thought he was estranged from the family?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone think it a bit odd that Yuri seems to be familiar with Jinsung to the point of pointing out his smoking habit? I thought he was estranged from the family?
Not at all! AA was kicked out of his family but Ran still follows him and + the guy who stopped the HT knowing Eduan would not be pleased!

Glowstuff

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I don't find it odd, just sort of revealing. He is probably one of the first children of the twins, so I don't see them discarding him so easily, plus I think one of the reasons they didn't kill him when he was captured is they didn't want to piss off the HA family.

Him being estranged from the family may have just been a story they let circulate to distance themselves from him, due to his association with FUG. We still don't know exactly which Family Head(s) Jinsung has a problem with, if it's not all of them. (at least I don't, not sure if it was mentioned somehwere and I missed it.)

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I was taken by surprise because they have never mentioned each other. But when I think about it it's not that odd. Jinsung is a legend and he is obviously still beloved since Maschenny thought he is a good hostage. Yuri is friends with people like Urek.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
No, I mean overall. I don't have a high opinion of Doom either. He was introduced as some kind of legendary powerhouse and it turned out that his two brothers have more potential than him.

Been a while since I read these chapters but I wasn't impressed.
I don't think that is the case .

Doom is talented, likely not top 100 material, but with his pedigree i don't think he would lose to paul .

Doom problem was simply that he was sealed .

Remember that back then both Doom and Yama were quite equal in strength, i obviously think Yama is more gifted than Doom so he was bound to surpass him . But it is clear that the reason why Paul got close to Doom and why Doom is so far from Yama, is because he was sealed and nothing else .

There is also the fact that Yama kept training and trying to understand and assimilate his transformation, while Doom always went after getting strong subordinate . It is no wonder why Yama was the one who learned the full T .

Doom was picked to be a Slayer, it is certain that this guy has potential .

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I was taken by surprise because they have never mentioned each other. But when I think about it it's not that odd. Jinsung is a legend and he is obviously still beloved since Maschenny thought he is a good hostage. Yuri is friends with people like Urek.
It makes sense that Jinsung's mom still cares about him. But Yuri knowing him that well seems a little off, it would mean that he still maintains a certain level of familiarity with the family despite everything, when it previously appeared as if he was completely estranged.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Rei: an incel

Zahard: Thousands of Years Suffering for a Friendzone

Gustang: a lolicon who never got over being abandoned by someone better than him.

Bloodmadder: A real piece of shit who didn't even get to be immortal.

Basically, male FH's so far, aside from Chad Eduan who spends every day fucking, are losers scared of the 135F admin.

Zahard happened
Hon, tricked his own son and prodigy into selling his soul to a demon

Eduan bangs his own daughters so idk what to think of the man lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It makes sense that Jinsung's mom still cares about him. But Yuri knowing him that well seems a little off, it would mean that he still maintains a certain level of familiarity with the family despite everything, when it previously appeared as if he was completely estranged.
Wouldn't you know your uncle?

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire