Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 566 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 566 Spoilers & Discussion

Which side interests you more? (2 options)

• Baam VS Sea Snake.

• Androssi VS Lilial.

• Yuri VS Tiara.

• Matte Ha VS Zam-Zam.

• Jinsung and Cha's escape attempt.

• Whatever A.A. and Rak are doing.

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
•the book produce its own Shinsu?
or the book amplified her power?
•the book is to OP to be just a spell book since is just a empty book.
•This book is probably a weapon with an Admin contract.
•the way she speak to the book while riding is like talking to somebody, A soul book with its own personality or some.

the book change it her material body into a shinsu concentration body, a body that can’t be hit with anything. She is the shinsu itself how you can do that withouth special admin contract? Since they're the owner of the shinsu in each floor!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If PB members are gifted with special spell books
That means they are not that strong in raw they just have OP weapons it just make senses since weapons is one of the 3 thing a Ranker should have to be top ranked
The others 2 are
Raw power
Political influence IIRC
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A PB without a book is like an Arie without a sword?
Or an Ari without a needle? A Tperie without a light house?
if we honest the best in raw power are that one that are strong without the need of a weapon
Bc you can lose that weapon and now what?

example:

Arie Hon its said to be a little stronger than Khun Edhan and Yurin Ha but Arie hon received the best weapon on the tower a SS sword without that sword is he still stronger than edhan and Yurin who fight with barehands and shinsu?
give Arie hon a good sword that would be enough to fight Edhan? I don’t think so.
since a good sword is nothing compare to the SS sword he has. Even PBG say something about that sword to White at the FOD.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What wide range attack does Tiara have?

It just doesn’t make sense that Tiara can create bangs anywhere in her LOS* but unable to use strong shinsu.
Bam gained unlimited range for bangs after he absorbed RT.

Her Shinsoo has never been weak, Yuri's attack was simply even stronger. And Yuri's only Shinsoo attack so far has been Rose Shower.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Her Shinsoo has never been weak, Yuri's attack was simply even stronger. And Yuri's only Shinsoo attack so far has been Rose Shower.
Yuri also say that her shinsu is better than tiara’s

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yuri attack was a straight sniper shot
Tiara more than a bazooka shot
The book can’t mimic talent at the end of the day.
Although she does have talent for sure.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some great points here, the book shouldn’t be able to copy Green April!

Yuri also say that her shinsu is better than tiara’s
Damn I missed that last part by Yuri! So Tiara is using her own shinsu maybe she is a WC

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
since spell caster and anima are not fighting positions but fighting styles
You can be a wave controller and Anima like Ren
And I guess you can be a spell caster and WC
Like Tiara if that's the case.
We know that gustang is both
WC and a spell caster.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
since spell caster and anima are not fighting positions but fighting styles
You can be a wave controller and Anima like Ren
And I guess you can be a spell caster and WC
Like Tiara if that's the case.
We know that gustang is both
WC and a spell caster.
Ever since the spell reveals people see them everywhere. Sure, for us Shinsoo is pretty much magic but spells are different and rarer in-universe. I think the only reason one might think that Tiara is using spells is because of A.A.'s remark but there is no confirmation.

Animas is considered a special position. I wouldn't say that there is a spell caster fighting style. It's not like we have seen an expert plus there are too many possibilities.

Not all Wave Controllers are the same also. Baam for example can fight like a typical Fisherman. Gustang used a spell but I don't think it means he is a master at it unlike Arlen who was confirmed to be one.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Levi used spells by asking questions, Vicente uses spells by reading… idk it’s more than likely Tiara used a spell by writing!!! Yool can use spells by snake bite!!!

After further review, Tiara 100% fears Green April, she EVADED Yuri’s attack last chapter lol. Tiara immediately tried to separate Yuri from GA, GA also withstood several density explosions. Tiara did successfully get Yuri to put GA away, for now!!!

YURI is playing with her, nothing to worry about here!!!

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
My view on the Yuri vs Tiara fight so far, Tiara is winning and displayed an impressive attack copying Yuri's compressed rose attack and sending it back multiplied by 4.

That's not something Yuri can clearly replicate, unless it requires an enourmous effort or something like a transcendental skill we haven't seen yet. Stats wise they seem close enough, but what Tiara can do with her pen/book seems better than whatever Yuri can come up with.
Now i don't think Yuri took enough damage here (because i think she chose to dodge last sec instead of blocking like she initially planned) to have the fight end but it's on her to prove something to us in order to consider her stronger.
With this in mind i don't think she has no hope, GA ignition is likely something Tiara can't counter or at least replicate via spell.
Her reaction time and overall speed is good
Her raw power is good
Her instincts and overall battle sense are good

When it comes to unusual powers, they are more effective when you don't expect then, like Hollan almost getting ko'd by Baam without thorn or revolution form. Or Prime White getting stalled by Aria in the first encounter.
But if you give a fighting genius enough time, you can be sure they will pick up quickly the strenghts and weaknesses of said unusual power almost instinctively. Tiara undoubtedly started the fight with more informations, but the longer the fight lasts and the more things Yuri will learn, for example she could just dodge immediately next time, or she could go for the pen/book instead of letting her write.
We still can't know who actually wins this from here but Tiara is winning as of now.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Seeing Tiara acting so insufferably smug about her little book makes me wish that Baam's dance card were open right now. She could use a good breaking and an object lesson in what 'gifted' truly looks like.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Holan received that dose and it was funny
“Beside the FH i’ve never met someone more talented than me” like wtf LOL

Quality shinsu is important
We saw that in Yama Vs
My view on the Yuri vs Tiara fight so far, Tiara is winning and displayed an impressive attack copying Yuri's compressed rose attack and sending it back multiplied by 4.

That's not something Yuri can clearly replicate, unless it requires an enourmous effort or something like a transcendental skill we haven't seen yet. Stats wise they seem close enough, but what Tiara can do with her pen/book seems better than whatever Yuri can come up with.
Now i don't think Yuri took enough damage here (because i think she chose to dodge last sec instead of blocking like she initially planned) to have the fight end but it's on her to prove something to us in order to consider her stronger.
With this in mind i don't think she has no hope, GA ignition is likely something Tiara can't counter or at least replicate via spell.
Her reaction time and overall speed is good
Her raw power is good
Her instincts and overall battle sense are good

When it comes to unusual powers, they are more effective when you don't expect then, like Hollan almost getting ko'd by Baam without thorn or revolution form. Or Prime White getting stalled by Aria in the first encounter.
But if you give a fighting genius enough time, you can be sure they will pick up quickly the strenghts and weaknesses of said unusual power almost instinctively. Tiara undoubtedly started the fight with more informations, but the longer the fight lasts and the more things Yuri will learn, for example she could just dodge immediately next time, or she could go for the pen/book instead of letting her write.
We still can't know who actually wins this from here but Tiara is winning as of now.
Quality shinsu and tensions/compression talent is important you know
We saw that in Yama vs Yasratcha
Yama launch Big explosives attacks that Yasratcha rejected like nothing
Another thing is What can hurt Tiara can’t do nothing to Yuri so 4 is just the right amount comparing body resistance
In other words if Tiara want to hurt Yuri her attacks must be way bigger that Yuri’s attack
We saw that In kallavan vs JH.

if you look what Yuri attack did to Tiara mean that Yuri could kill her with that attack if she didn’t have that ability to change her body solid to shinsu.
Now we have to wait and see what this 4 bangs did to Yuri to confirm what im saying.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Holan received that dose and it was funny
“Beside the FH i’ve never met someone more talented than me” like wtf LOL

Quality shinsu is important
We saw that in Yama Vs

Quality shinsu and tensions/compression talent is important you know
We saw that in Yama vs Yasratcha
Yama launch Big explosives attacks that Yasratcha rejected like nothing
Another thing is What can hurt Tiara can’t do nothing to Yuri so 4 is just the right amount comparing body resistance
In other words if Tiara want to hurt Yuri her attacks must be way bigger that Yuri’s attack
We saw that In kallavan vs JH.

if you look what Yuri attack did to Tiara mean that Yuri could kill her with that attack if she didn’t have that ability to change her body solid to shinsu.
Now we have to wait and see what this 4 bangs did to Yuri to confirm what im saying.
Maybe if she didn't have the book/pen, but the attack he just used are literally 4 of the same attacks Yuri used. Yuri confirmed that to be the case, she can't just tank that. If she gets hit, she will get hurt.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tiara took the headbutt head-on, she used her book for the Rose shinsu attack BUT she dodged Green April, there lies Yuri’s key to victory

I bet if Yuri uses an attack that Tiara has never read about that would work as well!

Someone said earlier that Rose shinsu is the most powerful… Is Dowon using Rose shinsu too?

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tiara took the headbutt head-on, she used her book for the Rose shinsu attack BUT she dodged Green April, there lies Yuri’s key to victory

I bet if Yuri uses an attack that Tiara has never read about that would work as well!

Someone said earlier that Rose shinsu is the most powerful… Is Dowon using Rose shinsu too?
I said that Rose Shower is one of Yuri's strongest techniques not that it's the most powerful type of Shinsoo. AFAIR Dowon's was called Flower Shinsoo and TBH we don't have the actual name of Yuri's Attribute, just that move. Plus Dowon is a Wave Controller.

Maybe they are similar but I don't think they are the same.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Dowon use flowers
Yuri use Rose

Seems to me that the effect of Dowon flower are like acid, when she killed the flower nation president she dissolve her body.

when Yuri rose hit karaka it was more like destroying like a bomb.

Is not clear if Yuri is a scout or fisherman i don’t think that was clarified by SIU.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri 100% is a fisherman

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
That's just how the technique works. Yuri's attack was also a bazooka shot at first, it was only after that she compressed.

Tiara also did the same thing

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can care less about rankings, I wish SIU would identify positions more often

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dowon use flowers
Yuri use Rose

Seems to me that the effect of Dowon flower are like acid, when she killed the flower nation president she dissolve her body.

when Yuri rose hit karaka it was more like destroying like a bomb.

Is not clear if Yuri is a scout or fisherman i don’t think that was clarified by SIU.
Yuri is a Fisherman but Scout is probably her second best Position. She is a HR anyway. Yurin also was Fisherman-Scout.