Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 568 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 568 Spoilers & Discussion

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Wangnan's only light is trying to kill Baam and failing miserably.

At best try to kill Zahard and you will be humiliated like every other holy time he appears.

I find it amazing how you try to justify the fact: Wangnan fails at EVERYTHING he sets out to do, he is weak and deplorable, not even the hero's journey could save him
Well we just value different thing, being a adult is understand not everyone value the same thing in life .

Wangnan is a more realist approch to what would happen to a weakling if he aim way too high. Despite that he still try and keep his enthusiasm when he could become a psychopath like most regular or break down . I like those type of character .

I understand some people may dislike him because he is a loser but i find his character more refreshing in a world with superhuman people and character .

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

??? they are both losers though and crybabies too lol.
if you mean power, he could easily beat bam with the sword.
I love how both character are extremely similar yet no one really care .
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the impatience for an arc that has barely begun. we are 18 chapters past hiatus. i think the first 6 chapters could be considered a prelude arc, similar to what we had in the past, so that leaves 12 chapters of things happening on the LPB battleship.

to address your point, he never wanted to hunt down kallavan, JH was his main goal, beating kallachad was second to that. and if you think their conflict or final clash is done you will prob be mistaken.

baam vs white, not my favorite fight artistically some good panels like the black rain, but overall it was a beam battle. but the emotional impetus for the fight was to push baam to an emotional breaking point, to see if he could resist corruption in the face of despair and ultmately i dont think he did, furthermore he was able to absorb white crown.

baam will always be baam idk what people are expecting, at the very least he is no longer dependent on that rachel bitch. but other than that he has never been one for rational decision hence the existence of AA and rak that represent his super ego and id.

idk why people are expecting the original regular teams to be strong physically. since season 1 quant said "tigers cant hang out with house cats forever" similarly in season 2, evan said something similar to about sharks and minnows. Additionally the god of guardians had noted the distinction btwn jahad and baam. jahad felt he need power to rule. but baam needs his power to "remain" with those close to him. and that distinction was ultimately what led GoG to teach baam shinwonryu. hence baam feeling the need to protect his regular friends will always be a key component of his character, conversely the fact that baam protects them, also motivates them to get stronger as best they could. After igniting donghae, Hatsu was incredibly desperate to get stronger after realize what baam has to go though.

now as far as princess arc are concerned , this is where i have no opinion half the people i see were excited to see the prospect of the other princesses and potentially adori appearing. others are not. im of the mindset of wait and see. we need to collect the pieces of the key somehow and assuming the black march yuri has is a fake, baam only got one of those things, princesses gathering is good thing for introducing the other 13months .
I honestly have no impatience given i had 0 expectation for this arc . I think when SIU is going all out he can make great arc but when he doesn't it can be quite average . So i will just wait for the next big arc and enjoying some fight and there .

Baam wanted to end Kallavan it was his last word in season 2 .

It was a stupid fight that had nothing to do in this arc. Team battle what a fucking joke, Rak and AA served no purpose until Baam wanted to suicide .

Baam can be Baam and progress as a character .

Nope i would prefer that all regular dissapear they don't have they place here .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess you can say SIU is helping us understand how Shinheuh fight and numerous ways of fighting in ToG!

Yuri explained how Tiara fights with her EYES!
The way Bam controlled Ling, by involuntarily sacrificing his left arm! Serpent Master’s movements, explained by Bam, are in sync with the way shinsu moves and the agility!

Traum’s Fandore harp moves like Serpent Master. He verbally commands Kraken and Cobalt. He used his eyes to takeover Yas’ kitty and to put Yas under a hallucination!
Interesting how the snakes wrapped around cobalt are Pink and Yellow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Traum and Gustang do end up fighting… don’t expect it to be anything like we saw on the HF btw Z and E!!!

Last edited:

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well we just value different thing, being a adult is understand not everyone value the same thing in life .

Wangnan is a more realist approch to what would happen to a weakling if he aim way too high. Despite that he still try and keep his enthusiasm when he could become a psychopath like most regular or break down . I like those type of character .

I understand some people may dislike him because he is a loser but i find his character more refreshing in a world with superhuman people and character .
I don't like him because the guy is boring as fuck.

Shiffy007

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What do you guys think is SIUs endgame? Jahad allowed his princesses participate in this ridiculous tournament all in an effort to bring Baam into his camp which in retrospect does make sense, Baam joining LPB family basically means he's loyal to LPB but we all know that's not gonna happen. So when the tournament eventually don't go as planned for Traum nd he decides to get rid of Baam do we see Gustag getting involved directly at that point? I don't think sending a team of khun, Rak nd a former princess candidate on a rescue mission in the LPB mothership is realistic they'r most likely going to fail. I just don't see how Baam gets out of this without help.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Jahad allowed his princesses participate in this ridiculous tournament all in an effort to bring Baam into his camp which in retrospect does make sense,
I highly doubt he's ever believed for an instant that this charade could pan out. He's just humoring Traumerei by letting him take his shot.

Shiffy007

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I highly doubt he's ever believed for an instant that this charade could pan out. He's just humoring Traumerei by letting him take his shot.
Yeah I agree, also knowing the history between Arlene nd Jahad makes it all the more baffling....I mean the man once killed Baam as infant

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What do you guys think is SIUs endgame? Jahad allowed his princesses participate in this ridiculous tournament all in an effort to bring Baam into his camp which in retrospect does make sense, Baam joining LPB family basically means he's loyal to LPB but we all know that's not gonna happen. So when the tournament eventually don't go as planned for Traum nd he decides to get rid of Baam do we see Gustag getting involved directly at that point? I don't think sending a team of khun, Rak nd a former princess candidate on a rescue mission in the LPB mothership is realistic they'r most likely going to fail. I just don't see how Baam gets out of this without help.
Zahard gave his army three options: Destroy FUG, the Po Bidau or kill all the Regulars on the Hell Train.

As long as one is completed, it doesn't matter. For the "Destroy the Po Bidau" one, there is no need to kill Baam. So Baam's death isn't necessary at all.

He has to do things which will make fate go his way, Baam himself isn't the priority. Some FHs wanted Baam dead, Traumerei said he wants to use Baam to
get rid of Gustang. So he has no reason to object.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He's enough of a priority that Zahard has bothered himself to make personal attempts on his life twice.
But that was when he was a baby and in the data world. When he killed him as a baby it looks more like it was due to jealousy and at the HF it was his data.

Baam has to die in 2/3 of the scenarios he selected but his death isn't a necessity. At least at this stage of the story.

DeadCosmos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
destroy fug... what a ridiculous request that was lol

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't like him because the guy is boring as fuck.
Lol i don't care i already know that you want him to die and see him burn in the darkest circle of hell .

As long as you understand that people don't have to like the same person it is fine .

I dislike Endorsi and Yama but hey i understand those character can be liked even if they are boring and lazy .

Fortress of Solitude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Zahard gave his army three options: Destroy FUG, the Po Bidau or kill all the Regulars on the Hell Train.

As long as one is completed, it doesn't matter.
Mascheny did a good job to stop the "kill all the Regulars" request...
Zahard wants a great war to hide his little secret!

He has to do things which will make fate go his way, Baam himself isn't the priority. Some FHs wanted Baam dead, Traumerei said he wants to use Baam to get rid of Gustang. So he has no reason to object.
I began to think Traumerei is manipulated by Zahard with some kind of mind control for a while. Baam will be useful if he kills one of the family head, Zahard can't move now but if the FUG can kill Family Heads things will change.

Where is Traumerei right now? I think he is with Laura.