Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 59 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion

Will Baam manage to escape without getting caught?

• Yes. He'll reach his destination without getting caught by the other parties.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • No. He'll return at the hotel.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No. He'll be caught by Tiara and go to the Po Bidau Mothership.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No. He will go somewhere else supported by Yuri.

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredopao

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I don't get that desire to put every High Ranker who gets a bit of praise in the Top 300.

Hollan is another "Great potential who will be one of the best in his family at his prime" character. There is no way he is in the Top 300 right now.

I think you are mixing things up. We have seen some spell casters yes, but just like with pretty much everything else, there is the matter of affinity. Arlen's specialty wouldn't be spells if she wasn't particularly good at it compared to her companions.

What Baam did to Aria wasn't said to be a spell. He restored her body before the Tower could recognize her death.We have yet to see character learn a spell from scratch.
for me, it can only be a spell. Incidentally, it was absorbed from the blonde woman's bracelet

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hollan is another "Great potential who will be one of the best in his family at his prime" character. There is no way he is in the Top 300 right now.
Which is a bit funny because even if yuri or tiara don't kill him odds are that traumerei will due to his audacity in daring to step into the hotel where he was carrying out sadistic tests.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

for me, it can only be a spell. Incidentally, it was absorbed from the blonde woman's bracelet
It literally can't be a spell. Spells are BS but they aren't actual things that people simply crap out. the most important characteristic of a spell is that they are granted by a higher being. Like white with that demon from the book. Clearly bam doesn't have that. what bam did with aria is plain BS but what little we know about spells does not evidence it being a spell.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Until we get a confirmation it's your headcanon. Plus, it was witnessed by White, who is knowledgeable about spells and he didn't even suggest that it was one.

His conclusion was "It's Irregular BS".

There is what kkck said too. You need a contract with another being. I guess you could say "Maybe it's a spell that Baam could use because he has such a being inside him". But it would still be only a theory.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Assumption alert 🚨

Baam as a regular and with the power he now possesses, his body is strong enough to withstand Shinsu's density-pressure on every floor.
Now I assume that he can go up without the obligation to pass the test on each floor there’s where he is going to leave his friend behind.

Fan of the top 300
Here is one that will cause pain
On you

“Dokoko was stronger than Purdi and perseus and holan”

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Assumption alert 🚨
Baam as a regular and with the power he posees now his body is strong enough to withstand Shinsu density-pressure on every floor,
Now i assume he can just climb without the obligation of passing the test in every floor there’s is where he is going to let his friend behind.
For tower residents contracts with administrators don't increase shinsoo resistance, they increase the amount of shinsoo you are allowed to use. Meanwhile with bam we know he already has unrestricted access to shinsoo. I think bam does need to pass floor tests to climb, what he doesn't need to do is get contracts every floor. Bam's shinsoo resistance was absurdly high from the get go, iirc back in season 1 it was hinted to be higher than most rankers.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Fan of the top 300
Here is one that will cause pain
On you

“Dokoko was stronger than Purdi and perseus and holan”
Dokoko possessing the windbird was implied to be around top 100 power lvl, getting Prime White back and no diffing Doom + Paul. Purdidy and Perseus maybe would have had a chance. But without losing his body he looked like a top 200 at best with windbird, would have been low diffed by Purdidy and Perseus while "alive".

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Dokoko possessing the windbird was implied to be around top 100 power lvl, getting Prime White back and no diffing Doom + Paul. Purdidy and Perseus maybe would have had a chance. But without losing his body he looked like a top 200 at best with windbird, would have been low diffed by Purdidy and Perseus while "alive".
As for the bold part... how? The top 100 high rankers have some pretty wild power differences. On one end of the spectrum you have the family heads and on the other you have evan who is weaker than yuri. Even without the family heads you have tower residents like baek or luslec. If not that you have hagipherione, the highest ranked active princess in the tower from the strongest family with the strongest fighting style. Evankhel, who has been used as a benchmark for a few fighters in the story, dropped more than 40 spots over losing his ruler job. i could see a case for there being a sort of standard power for ranks 101-299 (not a strong case mind you) but ranks 1-100 are a mess.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
As for the bold part... how? The top 100 high rankers have some pretty wild power differences. On one end of the spectrum you have the family heads and on the other you have evan who is weaker than yuri. Even without the family heads you have tower residents like baek or luslec. If not that you have hagipherione, the highest ranked active princess in the tower from the strongest family with the strongest fighting style. Evankhel, who has been used as a benchmark for a few fighters in the story, dropped more than 40 spots over losing his ruler job. i could see a case for there being a sort of standard power for ranks 101-299 (not a strong case mind you) but ranks 1-100 are a mess.
Writing top 100 i refer to Jinsung/Evankhell/Kallavan/Yasratcha tier fighters in power, of course in the tower there are more than 100 people in that range and above, as shown by Evankhell dropping to rank 200+. But when saying X character is X power lvl i intend where would their Rank peak at their best in the current system given enough accomplishments.

My general rule is that (aside from special cases/positions like Evan or extremely unbalanced fighters like Lefav) only monsters able to defeat a squadron without the CC enter top 300, some of those can fight to enter the 50-100 Ranks (the people i would call top 100 lvl) but it also depends on influence. You put Jinsung against Doom and Paul and just like last stage Dokoko they would have no chance. But ofc Dokoko wasn't Ranked in the top100.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
For tower residents contracts with administrators don't increase shinsoo resistance, they increase the amount of shinsoo you are allowed to use. Meanwhile with bam we know he already has unrestricted access to shinsoo. I think bam does need to pass floor tests to climb, what he doesn't need to do is get contracts every floor. Bam's shinsoo resistance was absurdly high from the get go, iirc back in season 1 it was hinted to be higher than most rankers.
I don't think that is true .

Contract allow to use shinsoo in a specific floor which mean you need to pass a contract at each new floor .

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Did i overestimate Holan ? How is that guy calling Yuri and Tiara monster, i thought he was top 300 .

Even with his new berserk state he find Yuri and Tiara monster ?
Holan is the strongest of the hatchlings (branch leader candidates), hatchling is below branch head (Doom said branch head is the strongest in the branch), though it is possible that hatchling from strong branch is stronger than branch head from weak branch. However, he might get powered up in this new berserker state, which might turn him to be the strongest of his branch.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Writing top 100 i refer to Jinsung/Evankhell/Kallavan/Yasratcha tier fighters in power, of course in the tower there are more than 100 people in that range and above, as shown by Evankhell dropping to rank 200+. But when saying X character is X power lvl i intend where would their Rank peak at their best in the current system given enough accomplishments.

My general rule is that (aside from special cases/positions like Evan or extremely unbalanced fighters like Lefav) only monsters able to defeat a squadron without the CC enter top 300, some of those can fight to enter the 50-100 Ranks (the people i would call top 100 lvl) but it also depends on influence. You put Jinsung against Doom and Paul and just like last stage Dokoko they would have no chance. But ofc Dokoko wasn't Ranked in the top100.
Jinsung, barring shenanigans or matchups, is probably the weakest person in that group. And probably the highest ranked one. And I wouldn't put my money on yaratcha or kallavan being ranked in the top 100 just because of their combat capacity. Even within the LPB you have at least 5 people as strong or stronger than him. Imagine every great family having at least 2 regent types and 3 evankhel types. That's 50 people. And then consider the spots already taken by irregulars, OP princesses, baek... Then consider other slayers, elders, unaffiliated rankers... The top ranks will very likely be dominated by members of the 10 families given that they are core to the tower's power structure but there just aren't sufficient spots for all the top 100 fighters by this logic.

I don't think that is true .

Contract allow to use shinsoo in a specific floor which mean you need to pass a contract at each new floor .
Which part isn't true? That contracts don't influence shinsoo resistance? Or that bam doesn't need contracts?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Khul Nissam
I seriously doubt he is a high ranker...

Is top 100 that weak? Remember, during nest arc, Evankhell is outside top 100.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Jinsung, barring shenanigans or matchups, is probably the weakest person in that group. And probably the highest ranked one. And I wouldn't put my money on yaratcha or kallavan being ranked in the top 100 just because of their combat capacity. Even within the LPB you have at least 5 people as strong or stronger than him. Imagine every great family having at least 2 regent types and 3 evankhel types. That's 50 people. And then consider the spots already taken by irregulars, OP princesses, baek... Then consider other slayers, elders, unaffiliated rankers... The top ranks will very likely be dominated by members of the 10 families given that they are core to the tower's power structure but there just aren't sufficient spots for all the top 100 fighters by this logic.
Of course there are more people capable of entering top 100 than actual slots available. SIU kind of set it up in S3 with blue holes and aggressive demoting with Evankhell.
That said it's pretty clear that leaving Regents, Top Princesses and extreme outliers aside. Most top tier Rankers cap at around CC lvl, top BH, Slayers, Elders. The so called Evankhell lvl aka top100 lvl

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The so called Evankhell lvl aka top100 lvl

Lets not forget that rank is not determined by fighting ability alone, it is also determined by influence/connection. Without her position as floor ruler, Evankhell is not top 100.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
is SIU’s fault for presenting Dokoko way better than Purdi and Perseus at fighting

Lets not forget that rank is not determined by fighting ability alone, it is also determined by influence/connection. Without her position as floor ruler, Evankhell is not top 100.
So tell us who you think is a real Top 100 ?

NewSyde

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
These are some well built rooms to somehow not be destroyed with all this fighting until the very end

The guys who built the roofs of Konoha probably helped out

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
If EVK is not a top 100
Maschenny and JH can’t be there.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Doesn't apply for irregular though.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
There’s 100 rankers in the top 100

There’s others top 100 that they can’t confirm if they are still alive so they created the blue hole category
For those rankers.

There’s others “top 100” in power but no in official list
Cause they worked on secrecy.

Rank is not relevant anymore it was to much for SIU
Im not blame him is to much work and confusion for us

There’s a war involving 2 great families
We gonna see a lot of those official top 100 making moves

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If EVK is not a top 100
Maschenny and JH can’t be there.
Maschenny is confirmed to be top 100 though. This is not saying Maschenny is stronger than Evankhell (we had not seen the full extent of her power), she could rank a bit higher simply because she had more influence.

So tell us who you think is a real Top 100 ?
Traumerei