Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

Koon Kiseia

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ha Yurin is the grandmother of Ha Jinsung (revealed in the blogpost of Season 2 Episode 310).

What make you think he kill his mother? He annihilated the branch where his girlfriend was sold into, not his own branch. The branch is unlikely to be main branch, lesser branches exist within Ha family, probably branches of the main branch like the twin's daughter (Yurin's granddaughter) creating a branch.

What make you think it is a man's doing? Ha Family is matriarchal, decision comes from women. Branch should be headed by women.
Try look on S2 bam past as a trainee of Jinsung, YHS said JS kill his own family.

And siu note ha was small compared to 10GF, and he was old enough to call maschenny a kid (she is much older than adori who's 5000yo) so if JS Yurin's grandchild he must have his father and siblings dead, since its earlier maybe men still can lead to some extend? And if he is greatgrandchild maybe he kill his mother and siblings. Since only women allowed to lead in main or branch of Ha and Yeon.

Also possible, the rule men can't take lead was after Jinsung's incident

Last edited:

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Siu noted he was way up in family tree than Yuri. And Ha family among the 10 was the smallest since Yurin only had twin and no more. Try take a look on wikia.

And i add it as Jinsung was quite old, enough to call maschenny whos older than enne and adori as a kid, And that ha was small among the GF, at the time of his birth he might not be too far from Yurin lineage, i supect he was either Yurin's grandchild or like yuri, greatgrandchild
Is something wrong with my post? Seems you don't refute anything... it seems you are actually confirming it. The part that I don't understand is why you asked me to look at the wikia for Jinsung place in the family tree.

I was actually writting that post after looking at wikia for confirmation. The wikia confirm that Ha Jinsung is grandson of Ha Yurin just as I wrote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Try look on S2 bam past as a trainee of Jinsung, YHS said JS kill his own family.

And siu note ha was small compared to 10GF, and he was old enough to call maschenny a kid (she is much older than adori who's 5000yo) so if JS Yurin's grandchild he must have his father and siblings dead, since its earlier maybe men still can lead to some extend? And if he is greatgrandchild maybe he kill his mother and siblings. Since only women allowed to lead in main or branch of Ha and Yeon.

Also possible, the rule men can't take lead was after Jinsung's incident
I think the source of this confusion is because translation issue regarding which branch he destroyed:
  • Wikia claim it's the branch his girl was sold into: "Ha Jinsung fell in love with an unnamed woman who was later sold to a branch of the Ha family. In his anger, he annihilated the entire branch, unable to rescue her as the woman died as well."
  • Webtoon translated it as Jinsung's branch/line: "You extinguished your family line just because a girl."
  • A fan translation only translated it as a branch: "Exterminating a branch family because of one woman."
I look at the raw (Korean) version and it seems like the fan translation is the correct one, early webtoon translation was bad afterall.

Do we have Shiin's translation for Season 2 Episode 36? @Jyu viole grace

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Are you going to post your version of this chapter ?
@EternalWinter and @Headlights were talking about chapter 557 instead of this chapter. What the former said is SIU's version, the 2 branch head candidates are in very critical condition (webtoon version said they are in critical care):

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Critical care vs seriously wounded is stylistic I think
I tagged you to ask if you could post Shin's version. Or did you already post it and I missed? Since it's not pinned here.

Koon Kiseia

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Is something wrong with my post? Seems you don't refute anything... it seems you are actually confirming it. The part that I don't understand is why you asked me to look at the wikia for Jinsung place in the family tree.

I was actually writting that post after looking at wikia for confirmation. The wikia confirm that Ha Jinsung is grandson of Ha Yurin just as I wrote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think the source of this confusion is because translation issue regarding which branch he destroyed:
  • Wikia claim it's the branch his girl was sold into: "Ha Jinsung fell in love with an unnamed woman who was later sold to a branch of the Ha family. In his anger, he annihilated the entire branch, unable to rescue her as the woman died as well."
  • Webtoon translated it as Jinsung's branch/line: "You extinguished your family line just because a girl."
  • A fan translation only translated it as a branch: "Exterminating a branch family because of one woman."
I look at the raw (Korean) version and it seems like the fan translation is the correct one, early webtoon translation was bad afterall.

Do we have Shiin's translation for Season 2 Episode 36? @Jyu viole grace
Sold to 'his branch' in YHS talk if line TL are right. And if he was yurin grandson, only his mom (one of the twin, or his father (her partner/husband). According to his power to just annihilate, and his work as in Z army to talk to Z, no sibling would dare to do that just for fun right?

I mean, in your post, you ask 'what made me think HJS kill his mom', i was just making it a secondary possibility 'if' he was her greatgrandson. As it was impossible he kill one of the twin if he is her grandson

but since only woman could take lead in matriachal family, maybe at the time male can take lead, if so, he may kill his dad possibilities was: 1. He kill his father as the time male can still leading (also possibilities if HJS assasination the reason why male cant take lead) 2. He was faraway in bloodline so it could be just anyone. But since it was mentioned he was 'grandson' it only possible he was grandson/greatgrandson.

In yuri case, she is greatgranddaughter but call yurin simply 'grandma' it is highly possible greatgrandkid and grandkid was arent detailed like Laura(lil&shil mom) case sometime granddaughter sometime daughter of Robadon.

Sorry, but i cant understand yours, your first post asking me why made me think that possibility jinsung kill his mom, second u said i made proof your words??? What proof?
[/QUOTE]

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sorry, but i cant understand yours, your first post asking me why made me think that possibility jinsung kill his mom,
I asked that because at that time I didn't realize webtoon said he exterminate his family line. Wikia said he exterminte a branch the girl was sold into while fan TL said he exterminate a branch (not specified to be his branch).

second u said i made proof your words??? What proof?
My word (claim) that Ha Jinsung is Ha Yurin's grandson:
Ha Yurin is the grandmother of Ha Jinsung (revealed in the blogpost of Season 2 Episode 310).
You told me to look at the wikia and the wikia confirmed my claim that Ha Jinsung is grandson of Ha Yurin.

Note that I replied to your post before you edited it, at that time, what you wrote was:
Siu noted he was way up in family tree than Yuri. And Ha family among the 10 was the smallest since Yurin only had twin and no more. Try take a look on wikia.
You wrote it as if I claimed the opposite... As if I claimed Jinsung is not way up in the family tree and as if I claimed Yurin has other children. I never make such claims. I already know that Jinsung is grandson of Yurin and I already know that Yurin only has the twins and no more.

In case there is a misunderstanding about lesser branch, what I meant are branches created by descendants of the twins, not other children of Yurin.
Sold to 'his branch' in YHS talk if line TL are right
All TL said "sold to the head" (become the branch head's possesion instead of the branch's possesion). Additionally, wikia/fan TL do not say that it is his (Jinsung) branch. The early webtoon TL was notoriously bad... I look at the Korean version and it looks like there is no possesive pronoun, I could be wrong though.

Last edited: