Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Gustang touches upon the Rift at the end of the chapter. Sounds like Gustang and potentially more FHs are going to gang up on Traum!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And TRY to kill Bam!!! Gustang could be planning to give the Thorn toooooo….. everyone’s favorite character…… RACHEL LOL!!!!!!
Considering that there probably are factions within the family heads in regards to ongoing issues I would guess it's pretty likely that a family head mobilizing would result in another making a move as well. Ganging up on traumerei shouldn't be such a simple development.

IIRC at the end of the hell floor arc presumably rachel was referred to as a backup or something to that effect by gustang when talking to someone. I could actually see this being the case though probably just not quite yet.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang complimenting AA most likely wasn’t good for AA. He’s already a target for Beliere and Rachel, now Gustang has acknowledged his cleverness!!! Both Traum and Gustang have been using the Revs to further their agendas and yet Tiara, Goruro, Badger, chi, etc could not comprehend what was really happening!!! Looks like JH, Yuri and AA truly understand. Not sure if Yuri could have articulated it to the FHs tho LOL, JH maybe but his last great idea was a wedding tournament!!!
AA needs to watch out, better perform a thorough scope on all his lighthouses!!! Gustang and Traum seem like the type that want to be the smartest in the room, can’t be too pleased with AA reading them

Kind of deflating to see how Bam chooses to use White’s power! Can we get a cooler looking bow PLEASE!!! I did like the arrow upgrade but SIU really needs to bring back the beauty and Grace! White had the best looking swords and beautiful swordsmanship

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
As far as I can tell bam devoured the entirety of the souls he had consumed back when he fought white. I don't think we wills see that plot point from him again. Right now he is probably just replicating the abilities he picked up before. We might see the soul thing from aguero and rak in the future but I think it's more likely that the two simply got raw power which they might or not be capable of accessing.

Wonder what the deal with gyaro is. It sounds like the girl was set up to have some role to play later. The creature was given and taken from a branch by traumerei so odds are that it's at least comparable to the ones we have seen so far. I suppose the least it would do is earn bam more goodwill from a branch otherwise scorned by traumerei.

If bam gets away with this arc he will come out as someone that challenged and survived the family heads... And that after the nest war. Perhaps we aren't too far away from seeing fug and the revolutionaries fully rally behind bam while the 10 families duke it out.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Bow and Arrow are soul power + 2nd thorn!

Wonder what the deal with gyaro is. It sounds like the girl was set up to have some role to play later. The creature was given and taken from a branch by traumerei so odds are that it's at least comparable to the ones we have seen so far. I suppose the least it would do is earn bam more goodwill from a branch otherwise scorned by traumerei.
The Hemus storyline is finished LOL. Nobody wants to see her or the tadpole ever again! Shinn’s t/l states that Traum was breeding rare beast in the aquarium! Bam also stated that Levi too was once trapped in the aquarium. AA explained that Trughe was confused about the ocean and I’m guessing Levi was too. He did indeed dominate before being sealed, dominated in the aquarium LOL!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

MO Traum created Levi during the GW climb, possibly his 1st creation

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
It's funny that they were all making such a fuss and despising Elaine because she was not a DD... when she is actually Traumerei's granddaughter.

At the same time everyone in HA family licks Yuri's boots and gives her honorary DD title... when she is just Yurin's great grand daughter. Lol.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It's funny that they were all making such a fuss and despising Elaine because she was not a DD... when she is actually Traumerei's granddaughter.
Show us the part where this was confirmed please?

benny murfin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ghana
There is 2 thing that you forget Baam has the ability to devour any power and he has the torn.

Baam by now is almost certainly a lot stronger than even the FH when they were at the same floor that he is.

The torn allow Baam to get time 10,20, 100 is power and he can eat any power which mean his growth doesn't make sense.

Baam is almost certainly a anomaly even among other irregular.
I agree

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Based on what?
Nothing much. She is the one who made these reveals and we know what she wants is Zahard's death. Honestly if the goal was simply to manipulate Baam the story could have been embellished in many ways to make V and Arlen look better.

She admitted it to herself. But what about it? What does it change?
It means that she isn't as delusonial as Rachel. She stil lied to make Bam do her biding though.
She said it to his face first, that he isn't mature enough to digest everything. Then she thought about what she hid again before his departure?

I don't. She's too cocooned in bed with Gustang, figuratively speaking, to be reliable. There are things they don't want Baam to know, and I believe that's much more for their sake than it is for his. It's the same shit as Rachel keeps pulling with him. Got to keep him chasing the bait to lead him where they want him to go. Give him access to all the information and he might develop the agency to start having his own ideas about what should be done and how.
I think Rachel's case is simply attention whoring. She liked it when Baam was chasing her because it made her feel special.

When I say I trust her, I mean that I believe she didn't lie even if she hid stuff. Garam can't do much, she is chilling in the FoD.

If there is something else she has in mind, then her offscreen discussion with Yuri is what is going to be the most important.

The Bow and Arrow are soul power + 2nd thorn!

The Hemus storyline is finished LOL. Nobody wants to see her or the tadpole ever again! Shinn’s t/l states that Traum was breeding rare beast in the aquarium! Bam also stated that Levi too was once trapped in the aquarium. AA explained that Trughe was confused about the ocean and I’m guessing Levi was too. He did indeed dominate before being sealed, dominated in the aquarium LOL!!

MO Traum created Levi during the GW climb, possibly his 1st creation
He used soul power to manifest it first but it's clearly his second Shinsoo Quality now. He used it like this in this chapter + during the Cat Tower game. Soul Power looks different from normal Shinsoo.

I am not too interested in the Hemus story but I think she'll have at least one relevant moment at some point then disappear.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

At the same time everyone in HA family licks Yuri's boots and gives her honorary DD title... when she is just Yurin's great grand daughter. Lol.
Is that somehow surprising, even assuming Elaine is Rei granddaughter ? Everyone was in fact licking Elaine's boots as well, before she decided to run away with a boy as a Zahard princess candidate that is. It's clear that LPB is fully on board the princess system, throwing away the position was considered a grave mistake and probably brought misfortune to her whole branch, you saw what happened to a branch that made a shinheuh miss a meal.

Not to mention that being a talented female Ha DD would give Yuri a better status in her own Family even before taking into account her princess position and most talented person in the family title.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Where did you read that she is his granddaughter? All families have their own customs and in general non-direct descendants are considered inferior. The status of her branch rose once she awakened Fenryl and then she was sent to the NHS after her blunder. SIU said that the Arie in particular care a lot about this.

Yuri is a DD, the most talented of her descendants, Yurin's personal favorite AND she became a Zahard Princess. It's hard to top that...

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Elaine is even more talented than the actual BH
Elbaba beast is from Traumerei he can’t summon his own!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I never said otherwise, I was stating that fact.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
He used soul power to manifest it first but it's clearly his second Shinsoo Quality now. He used it like this in this chapter + during the Cat Tower game. Soul Power looks different from normal Shinsoo.

I am not too interested in the Hemus story but I think she'll have at least one relevant moment at some point then disappear.
Not shinsu based at all LOL!!! Bam doesn’t use white shinsu!
Don’t let the image of Levi there fool you, Bam was referring to Levi too once being trapped in the aquarium

Bam is still testing out all his abilities- Levi +water dragon+ orbs - BT &RT + 1st thorn - Souls + 2nd Thorn.

I wonder if there is a connection btw the dead Branch and Levi, good chance they were in the aquarium at the same time!!!

Bam tapping into Levi’s memories at that moment and the graves calling Bam god or were they talking to Levi there?!?!?!
LOL the main key to the chapter was probably the AA/Trughe moment! Levi too was confused, it was a GOD in the aquarium and has never been outside of it besides being sealed in suspendium! That’s why it was soo shocked to see how much space Bam had inside!!!

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
There's no way Elbaba didn't have a strong shineuh before Traum' gave him his wolf.
Can you guys give me one example
@Demonspeed

Dokoko never use one
Purdidy never use one
Perseus never use one
WGW never use one
Yorari never use one
Elbaba never use one
Ulmititi never use one
Guroro never use one
all the beast Ren used were capture by him.

Holan and Elaine, (the twins) were considered genius in the family bc they were able to summons its own.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@Demonspeed

Dokoko never use one
Purdidy never use one
Perseus never use one
WGW never use one
Yorari never use one
Elbaba never use one
Ulmititi never use one
Guroro never use one

Holan and Elaine, (the twins) were considered genius in the family bc they were able to summons its own.
Pudidy had several Shinheuhs. What hblock is trying to say is that the Shinheuh they get as Branch Head is a prize and/or a symbol for their status. Obviously Traumerei wouldn't pick someone who isn't good as Branch Head.

If Elaine were to become Branch Head, she'd get the wolf as well.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
S3ch114 - at the time none of what Levi was saying here made any sense! But if you read it NOW, sounds like Traum created Levi to go against King Z but then changed his mind and sealed Levi!!!

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
@Demonspeed

Dokoko never use one
Purdidy never use one
Perseus never use one
WGW never use one
Yorari never use one
Elbaba never use one
Ulmititi never use one
Guroro never use one

They have the stronger Traumerei's shineuh so they use them instead.
If you think the strongest DDs of a family of animas didn't have a shineuh until they became BHs then there's an issue somewhere.
Also, Pudidy was shown using shineuh who aren't symbol of the LPB or given to him by Traum'.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The whole LPB / Anima thing is weird, Fuscile and JJ are considered anima but they are machines and so are the dragon flies/2nd division army!