Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 578 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 578 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's his weakness because it has its memories. Traumerei is ashamed of certain things he tried to forget. Baam knows his past now, but he hasn't done anything with it yet.

Leviathan isn't enough however. That's why it wants Baam to devour the three other Water Dragons.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's his weakness because it has its memories. Traumerei is ashamed of certain things he tried to forget. Baam knows his past now, but he hasn't done anything with it yet.

Leviathan isn't enough however. That's why it wants Baam to devour the three other Water Dragons.
You could be right, but just like most of his abilities I see it as Bam not having enough power to unleash Levi yet!!! In Shinn’s t/l Levi tells Bam to acquire the power of the dragons!
I fully believe that Levi would dominate Bam rn if the seal were to be undone!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol and Bam does not know all of Traum’s past or else he’d know more about himself, FUG, V, his mother, GWs, Genesis, etc!!!

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
S3ch126 Mas says it right there, feel free to question MAS LOL!!!
She lied she said Zahard was hiding something
Ended up being Traumerei so
Blame it on the TL if you want, is called manipulation

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
She lied she said Zahard was hiding something
Ended up being Traumerei so
Blame it on the TL if you want, is called manipulation
LMAO OK!!! So what great memory has Levi provided??? Bam knows jack about the LPB, he had no idea about branch that drowned to death!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, some comments on the chapter, it's quite packed...

Seems like guroro is withholding where he meant to take bam. You'd think aguero would be more curious of this, if only as to hint at the agenda of other involved parties... I suppose you could make a clase he played it cool but it doesn't seem like he actually cares.

It's rather surprising that elbaba cares so much about laura. The guy is or was a family head and even without that seems to be a powerful high ranker. Not on the CC side of things but probably better than a standard division high ranker... That's still more than a simple milf has going on. The LPB family is beginning to look a lot more numerous than I thought it would be.

For all the confusion bam has it should be fairly simply for aguero to simply say members of the 10 families don't view their siblings as family. It's not that complex...

Daw, androsi is jealous of the attention bam is giving the twins. I feel like SIU went for this being more.... adorable but didn't quite pull it off. I suppose this is difficult to pull off when princesses have the temperament of nitroglicerine.

Yuri leaving the black march with bam is kinda insane assuming she can even take it. There's no real benefit to leaving it with bam if bam is not supposed to use it since it would get yuri killed anyways.

Quite crazy that the twins would think bam would chose them over elaine. They really believe their own hype... You'd think at this point they would have figured out bam doesn't care about their social status.

Hmmm, Laura played her cards fairly well here. I feel like she just might have barely overestimated the power of the sea snake and the friendship bam feels for the twins. But she got lucky anyways. She definitely overplayed her hand in having elbaba grovel though. Elbaba should have just gone for the head here...

Lol at laura using all her milf energy on bam. It'll bounce right off him. I suppose I was wrong about lobadon probably not caring for her but him actually caring is still weird. You'd think that someone who lobadon actually cares for would be an ancient high ranker as well. If laura is not even a ranker you'd think that she would even be fairly young.

Bam meeting lobadon will definitely be interesting. If he is that old and important then there is a chance he even knows stuff from the very early days of the empire. He was definitely around during the war of genesis and if he is old he could have even met arlen and v. Barring there being a memory wipe among the early direct descendants. Perhaps the more interesting development will be bam reuniting with yama and karaka. I am not sure if leesoo and hatz were with them though, they could be useful allies since bam IIRC isn't supposed to receive help from more rankers.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Ok, some comments on the chapter, it's quite packed...

Seems like guroro is withholding where he meant to take bam. You'd think aguero would be more curious of this, if only as to hint at the agenda of other involved parties... I suppose you could make a clase he played it cool but it doesn't seem like he actually cares.

It's rather surprising that elbaba cares so much about laura. The guy is or was a family head and even without that seems to be a powerful high ranker. Not on the CC side of things but probably better than a standard division high ranker... That's still more than a simple milf has going on. The LPB family is beginning to look a lot more numerous than I thought it would be.

For all the confusion bam has it should be fairly simply for aguero to simply say members of the 10 families don't view their siblings as family. It's not that complex...

Daw, androsi is jealous of the attention bam is giving the twins. I feel like SIU went for this being more.... adorable but didn't quite pull it off. I suppose this is difficult to pull off when princesses have the temperament of nitroglicerine.

Yuri leaving the black march with bam is kinda insane assuming she can even take it. There's no real benefit to leaving it with bam if bam is not supposed to use it since it would get yuri killed anyways.

Quite crazy that the twins would think bam would chose them over elaine. They really believe their own hype... You'd think at this point they would have figured out bam doesn't care about their social status.

Hmmm, Laura played her cards fairly well here. I feel like she just might have barely overestimated the power of the sea snake and the friendship bam feels for the twins. But she got lucky anyways. She definitely overplayed her hand in having elbaba grovel though. Elbaba should have just gone for the head here...

Lol at laura using all her milf energy on bam. It'll bounce right off him. I suppose I was wrong about lobadon probably not caring for her but him actually caring is still weird. You'd think that someone who lobadon actually cares for would be an ancient high ranker as well. If laura is not even a ranker you'd think that she would even be fairly young.

Bam meeting lobadon will definitely be interesting. If he is that old and important then there is a chance he even knows stuff from the very early days of the empire. He was definitely around during the war of genesis and if he is old he could have even met arlen and v. Barring there being a memory wipe among the early direct descendants. Perhaps the more interesting development will be bam reuniting with yama and karaka. I am not sure if leesoo and hatz were with them though, they could be useful allies since bam IIRC isn't supposed to receive help from more rankers.
She might not have much authority but being the wife of the FH definitely has its perks. She can probably do almost everything and doesn't have to deal with military matters and stuff.

I think Laura is probably a Ranker even if she isn't very strong or a fighter. You need to be at a certain level to go to higher floors and I doubt the LPB HQ is always in these lower floors where C rank Regulars are.

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
You need to be at a certain level to go to higher floors and I doubt the LPB HQ is always in these lower floors where C rank Regulars are.
LPB HQ includes new born LPB babies and folks who aren't even regulars yet. I think the shinsu level is just regulated within the MS so that everyone can live confortably.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe Rankers were not allowed to help Bam escape from the MS but can do so moving forward!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LPB HQ includes new born LPB babies and folks who aren't even regulars yet. I think the shinsu level is just regulated within the MS so that everyone can live confortably.
Sure, but she must also go outside and stuff.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Sure, but she must also go outside and stuff.
(base) Baam subdued her way too easily if she is a Ranker IMO. She's still a regular at best.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
(base) Baam subdued her way too easily if she is a Ranker IMO. She's still a regular at best.
Baam can definitely stomp average Rankers in base now. Plus she is probably out of practice. Traumerei cares about status a bit, he didn't even suggest Baam to marry a Ranker from his family although that was a possibility and Laura's bloodline is excellent. I doubt he'd marry a Regular.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Baam can definitely stomp average Rankers in base now. Plus she is probably out of practice. Traumerei cares about status a bit, he didn't even suggest Baam to marry a Ranker from his family although that was a possibility and Laura's bloodline is excellent. I doubt he'd marry a Regular.
Not without the usage of some high end skills giving his fight with Ren.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Elaine being mentioned these past 2 chapter has me thinking and with Dravi missing all of a sudden…What if that was Elaine disguised as Dravi LOL!?!?!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
She might not have much authority but being the wife of the FH definitely has its perks. She can probably do almost everything and doesn't have to deal with military matters and stuff.

I think Laura is probably a Ranker even if she isn't very strong or a fighter. You need to be at a certain level to go to higher floors and I doubt the LPB HQ is always in these lower floors where C rank Regulars are.
Laura straight up passed out when going through the aquarium. Doesn't look like she was faking it at that point. My guess would be that the normal location for the LPB mothership is a floor ruled by them.. I wouldn't be surprised if people in upper floors live in big ass fishtanks or something to protect them from the ridiculous shinsoo pressure. I can't imagine noble families that rule the upper floors simply producing babies that can handle that consistently. Which of course would imply members of the 10 families are essentially confined to their fortresses until they become regulars.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
JH only has Hwa Ryun, YHS and Kaiser on speed dial!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Dravy just go back to FUG LOL
We overreact her character
She was a useless tool anyways.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Ren isn't average. He was chosen to be part of the RED. Plus Baam was testing stuff. I said Baam can stomp average Rankers but she is probably below average as she is.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Isn't it fairly hard to gauge Ren lvl ? Hansung felt fairly tense in their meeting, and considering that even Zahard Rankers on the administration side like Charlie are said to be in the top 25%, with Ren almost certainly being a good chunk above him, i feel like Ren would definitely very low diff a Pam tier Ranker, and when Baam could use his shinsu he was no match for Ren. I feel like he might be able to neutralize a run of the mill Ranker easily at this point.
That said if I had to bet on Laura being a Ranker i would say no.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Laura straight up passed out when going through the aquarium. Doesn't look like she was faking it at that point. My guess would be that the normal location for the LPB mothership is a floor ruled by them.. I wouldn't be surprised if people in upper floors live in big ass fishtanks or something to protect them from the ridiculous shinsoo pressure. I can't imagine noble families that rule the upper floors simply producing babies that can handle that consistently. Which of course would imply members of the 10 families are essentially confined to their fortresses until they become regulars.
Didn't she faint when she saw the snake with her daughters? Maybe it was true back then, maybe it wasn't but that's where it began.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dravy just go back to FUG LOL
We overreact her character
She was a useless tool anyways.
A.A. said that Androssi is the only one who got a room for herself. Yuri is also on the submarine she must have shared her room with Dravy since she is the only other female left.

TudyMNX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Who's sharing the room with Tiara and Elbaba?
Elbaba was presumably already paired when Tiara boarded

Last edited: