Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 585 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 585 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Yama: the village... is surrounded by shields.
Yama: What... these?
Yama: A floating ship?
Yama: Who the hell is she?
Yama: Why is she running like that in the middle of the night?
Yama: A book?
Yama: She's going towards the floating ship?
Yama: Don't tell me that's the real one...so the book we have...was it a fake?

Rachel bis: You guys?
Yama: What is book?!!!
Yama: Let me see it!!!
Rachel biss: What?!
Yama: Give it to me, now!
Rachel biss: Kyaah!
Yasratcha: That guy...
Yama: What the hell are you doing?!!!
Yas: hey..no
Yas: Run..fast
Yas: That bastard..he's Po bideau...third rank.
Yama: No!
Yama: Damn it...what is this power?
Yas: Cough
Yama: Yasratcha, are you alright?
Yama: Yasratcha!!!
Po Bidau family/ high ranker/Po bidau Dumas
Rachel bis: finally they arrive
High ranker/Po Bidau Richmont
Rachel bis: Thank you! They are from the main ship, aren't they?
Richmont: That's right
Rachel bis :I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
Rachel bis: I have been managing and protecting this book for generations, for a very long time.
Rachel bis: from the moment I handed over the book!!!
Rachel bis: I will finally be free...
rachel bis; eh?
Richmont:Thank you for your hard work, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Richmont: But absolutely no one must know about the existence of this book.
Richmont: It seems that Giskar is dead.
Richmont: Well...I thought I wasn't suited for this job, so let's go. With the leader of the family
Lobadon and Hugo's ships/battle area
PB jobber:Vice commander, we will be annihilated at this rate.
PB jobber: every one of them is stronger than a ranker.
PB jobber: maledicion, dirty Lo po bia!
PB jobber: Hold out until the main ship support arrives.
Kadede: haha, I wondered what grandpa was thinking, but he was planning a double operation with Kirin's army.
Kadede: As I expected, Grandpa wasn't a traitor!!!
Kadede: Right, brother?
Katan: Ah, yes.
Katan: Tch, the plan is going completely wrong.
Katan: But if we attack Kirin here...we'll turn traitor!
Katan: Is there anything we can do?
LPB: Mr. Katan
LPB: There is a reaction at the portal gate.
Katan: What, what kind of person came to this place? In a war you can't use a gate at all?!
LPB: The transmission code is exclusive to Mrs. Laura!
Katan: What
Katan: Why is Mrs. Laura on the battlefield?
LPB: Passengers are leaving!
AA: Come on crocodile
LPB: It's not Mrs. Laura!
Katan: What, then who is it?
Rak: Why are you kicking me?
AA: You're annoying
LPB: This...they sent a squad of assassin candidates. ( ??? i dont really understand...)
Baam: what
AA: what a mess
Baam: What kind of person is Kirin?
Laura:Kirin is a direct descendant of the leader of the family, who has stood for the longest time alongside Robadon among the leaders of the Lo po bia family branches.
Laura: I heard that he and my grandfather were old brothers, but their relationship has not been good for a long time.
Laura: My grandfather roamed the battlefield for a long time, and Kirin took care of internal affairs while serving the leader of the family on the main ship.
Laura: On the outside Kirin seems to be a loyal servant who follows the family leader but grandfather talks about that.
Laura: Kirin is taking advantage of the gatekeeper nature of the family to move the leader as he wishes... I will send the Kirin army information to your pocket.
Laura: Be careful when you meet them they will be your enemy in this war.
Baam: Fiery red armour and riding monsters...that's them.
Baam: Endorsi
Endorssi: Oh well
Baam: Let's go
??:capitain: Intruders suddenly appeared.
Kirin soldier: It's Lobadon? then thank you.
Baam: No, it's not Lobadon or Po Bidau.
Kirin soldier: What
Kirin soldier: These them, they seem to be a group of irregulars.
Baam: They are not that powerful
Hugo: A moving tree..it's incredibly solid.
Robadon: Hugo's objective is the transport with the beastmen in it...how problematic.
Robadon: If I hold out like this until I hear the news that we got the book, I'll be able to make the troops from both sides retreat without causing any damage...
Hugo: tch he's just defending himself
Hugo: I'm sure he's hiding something on that transport ship.
Hugo: Well I reckon that's cool
Hugo: I can't get through this tree with just my power!!!
Hugo: If so, I have no choice but to pull out my favourite "luxury"!
Hugo: newly created by the most ardent blacksmith in the tower, what I love and value most in my collection!!!
elegant destroyer/black mandarin*.
Hugo: Go!
Hugo: I go through it
Hugo: Attack through that opening
Hugo: Transcendental
Elusha *
Hugo: haha; success
Hugo: We're finally fighting face to face
Robadon: I didn't expect him to have such a destructive weapon..as I thought, she's a high ranker..!
Robadon: It's hard to just defend...
Robadon: You made me decide to attack - a decision you'll regret!
Robadon: Hugo
Hugo: I'm the kind of guy who always regrets everything, so I don't care...
Robadon: If I defeat Hugo here, it will be harder for our ship to avoid an all-out war with Po Bidau's exercise later on.
Robadon: But if I just avoid Hugo...
Robadon: All the prisoners on the transport ship will probably die.
Robadon: First of all Hugo and the lives of the beastkin are not something I had considered for this war, but now I have no choice but to protect the "beasts".
Robadon: Gran Abuelo
Robadon: Prepare the transport ships to withstand the impact.
Hugo: Why do you keep trying to hide it?
Robadon: Taechokwon
Hugo: What is this, this glowing power is my first time seeing it.
Hugo: Ah, shit, I can't help but smile...an outlandish attack.
@Demonspeed
Translation from Spanish into English
there are errors, but it's the best option we have for now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed
Gods have hear us

Last edited:

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Out
So finally we see baam in a cool outfit, I guess.

Jyu viole grace

Reaction score
Country
India
So chapter is in 3 part ---
First part, yama carrying Yasratcha running and so po bidau ship reached, and rhat girl also arrived in there.but yama saw the girl tried to speak with that girl. But that po bidau spear guy attcked and inturrpted it and anothed glass guy. took the book from the girl and killed her(why?)

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So chapter is in 3 part ---
First part, yama carrying Yasratcha running and so po bidau ship reached, and rhat girl also arrived in there.but yama saw the girl tried to speak with that girl. But that po bidau spear guy attcked and inturrpted it and anothed glass guy. took the book from the girl and killed her(why?)
The girl, that girl, this girl, spear guy, glass guy....
Bruh 😔

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
In this case I don't mind it. If he doesn't end up with the book then what the hell is he even doing here?
sadly, it's to be a tool used by someone

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam attacked Kirin's forces...

Looks like a good chapter looking only at the RAWs. Why did Dumas's teammate even kill the girl?

Is Hugo dead? 😭

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
The girl, that girl, this girl, spear guy, glass guy....
Bruh 😔
yes. that is how you are supposed to identify characters in TOG Season 3 unfortunately.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Lobadon just KO'ed Hugo with a regular punch? brooooo

and Yama arm was fucked up by one blow by that Dumas. I assumed we got some hype for Dumas coming from Yasratcha. Our new Yama will probably fuck him up too.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Lobadon just KO'ed Hugo with a regular punch? brooooo

and Yama arm was fucked up by one blow by that Dumas. I assumed we got some hype for Dumas coming from Yasratcha. Our new Yama will probably fuck him up too.
Dumas is supposedly the strongest warrior of the family so he should be at Lobadon/Kirin's level.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
disappointing. you guys are right, seeing them come out of the ship , it's like bam khun and rak are puppets and SIU is the puppet master.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Dumas is supposedly the strongest warrior of the family so he should be at Lobadon/Kirin's level.
oh

that explains why he crippled Yama's arm with one blow. But this is setting up Yama to beat him. Anytime soon Yas will give Yama his 3rd fang and he now knows about his ancient species hiding inside himself.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Summary by Lens:

- For the first time in his life Yama used his head, he realized right away that he only got the bait book.

- Yas sends Yama away because the guy with the spear is the top 3 of the PB family. His name is Vithe Dumas, the other bespectacled guy is PB Richemont.

- The girl's family protected the book for generations, but Richemont killed her because no one can know about the existence of the book.

- Apparently Lobadon knows that Kirin is a traitor, the green Kallavan wants to attack Kirin's group, but refrains because Lobadon's army would be labeled as a traitor.

- Kirin is a DD just like Lobadon, oddly enough, Laura did something useful, she gave information about Kirin's army to Baam, saying that in this war, they are enemies.

- Lobadon is on the defensive because he doesn't want to cause major damage to the PB army, fearing that this will end up disturbing the negotiations when he gets the book. Hugo, failing to pass through the defenses, takes a new weapon of his, saying that it was made by the "hottest" blacksmith in the tower.

-Lobadon chad, hit kill on Hugo.