Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 589 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 589 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I didn't like White but I gotta respect how he tried hard to get stronger and reach his goal
S/o to Hatsu

I wish HJ and Yama (or pretty much every HR) would do the same instead of just putting new clothes on after suffering defeat like it's normal...
That's not natural at all, unless I'm biased after reading so many shonen.

Yama always braying, not even trying to interact with Akrinak.
This donkey brained character is so annoying it's unbearable. Worse than Rachel.

I like Luslec's sinistral mothership
FUG vs Revolution vs PoserBidau vs LoserPoBia let's goooooo
Hatsu is a lazy mf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let's think logically, Luslec and the butterfly girl, it seems to me girl now are not the same person, Luslec as a LEADER is inside the ship, this reminds me of the number of people thinking it was Kirin in the flashback of Yas fighting on the line of front for having a similar design while the BH were at the rear.
There not proof to say he is inside
Butterfly face was not showed

The MT still in a darkness shadow
Khell hellam said that he brought out of the shadow
That person then the next panel is the butterfly outside in the light.

Head shape is the same too.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

There not proof to say he is inside
Butterfly face was not showed

The MT still in a darkness shadow
Khell hellam said that he brought out of the shadow
That person then the next panel is the butterfly outside in the light.

Head shape is the same too.
Do you think Luslec would be outside the ship? Do you think Luslec is a butterfly? Don't you see from the dialogue that the butterfly girl is informing about Jinsung and Kel's arrival at Luslec, who is the guy in that image ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So the snake is the one that absorbed the book?

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Do you think Luslec would be outside the ship? Do you think Luslec is a butterfly? Don't you see from the dialogue that the butterfly girl is informing about Jinsung and Kel's arrival at Luslec, who is the guy in that image ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Good point.

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
All of you dissing JH are silly because his fights have been against EOB hack, and Karaka Armor hack. His opponents had the very definition of "plot armor" seeing as EOB was to serve as a stepping stone for Baam to level up and Dumas was to show off that one super technique. Also the fact that his arms were still damaged from the first fight, I think he did alright.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I want to be sure of something, does Luslec want the death of the two FHs during the game or just one? Because if it's both then we should see the Slayer targeting the Po Bidau soon. Unless it's Luslec himself? He is a Slayer too after all.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Come out and play Adori.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol. absorbing the leviathan WAS difficult. the godly firefish and rak were needed.

hwaryun knows whats going to happen!
6/10 chapter

Klause

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
All of you dissing JH are silly because his fights have been against EOB hack, and Karaka Armor hack. His opponents had the very definition of "plot armor" seeing as EOB was to serve as a stepping stone for Baam to level up and Dumas was to show off that one super technique. Also the fact that his arms were still damaged from the first fight, I think he did alright.
I agree with this, basically he has to lose by plot, which is actually a shitty thing, he became a stepping stone to make these characters / villains more of a threat. But it isn't nice to make him seem like a punching bag, which is what the author was doing, especially since he is nerfed and weakened (arms still injured, which I assume would not make him be able to fight properly or as freely as he could, and this definitely would affect his performance).

Implied that he hasn't fully recovered either in other ways from the battles prior.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, read the full chapter. Lore wise the chapter is simply absurdly packed.

Rachel seems to have a bone to pick with destiny. I feel like hwaryun will be wrong this time around though. Something's changed.. That said, rachel remains unbelievably petty. Guides always stress that they can guide only people who can walk the path. But rachel is taking this quite personally.

The story of icarus... Earlier it seemed to be framed as something regarding a prince of zahard but now it's about the climb? I am not sure if it is an irregular or someone who climbed with the warriors like luslec of quadrado. Initially you'd think it'd be an irregular but the bit with the wings of freedom is suggestive of a towerborn. Icarus is definitely crucial to the rift between the great warriors though.

More important that that though is the story we see giving us more context regarding what the original climb accomplished. The climb itself seemed to allow for the thriving of life as the great warriors went higher. And now we see the robots which seemingly ruled before. I suppose the robots could have kept the tower from thriving back in the day until they were decimated by the great warriors. The new life probably somehow pertains the plant where the chess match is going to be held. I am going to guess that soon enough bam will encounter some robot remnant to get a taste of what the great warrior's climb was like. Not sure if the lore of the 3 lords still holds up but it is worth noting that molic sure does sound like he is a robot.

we even get to see what some of the great warriors looked like when young. Eduan, yurin, traumerei and the icarus character seem easily recognizeable. Not sure about the one with the bluffy figure though. By process of elimination it'd seem like that would fit bloodmadder the most.

Icarus' wish... weird? To look into what is beyond the climb as she dies... Was she expecting to die? Or does completing the climb kill her? It sounds like the stars at the end were the actual goal of the great warriors.

Not sure of what the bit with the leviathan is supposed to show there. Did that appear the previous chapter?

Dang, richmond definitely played everyone there. I suppose its worth stressing how big a deal he must be all things considered. Even at the nest war neither side had a ranker light bearer, let alone a high ranker one. Though all the lighthouses in the tower are not enough to hold up against bam.

Rak and aguero pulled something big here... Even with a powerful item it's a big deal for a regular to kill a ranker. Hopefully we soon see whether this has more repercussions.

It looks like the po bidao's shinwonryu ship made it to lobadon's forces... It's a bit hard to believe that that ship could go against lobadon.

If I am getting this right khel hellam refers to luslec as his god. Which is fairly surprising considering the rather awkward relationship between elders and slayers so far. I wonder if elders are actually simply luslecs emissaries so to speak. Who manage fug while he remains deep in the shadows...

Thinking about it, i wonder if the plant lobadon seemingly uses has to do with the sprout... And the plants which existed in the tower before the climb.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Rachel seems to have a bone to pick with destiny. I feel like hwaryun will be wrong this time around though. Something's changed.. That said, rachel remains unbelievably petty. Guides always stress that they can guide only people who can walk the path. But rachel is taking this quite personally.

The story of icarus... Earlier it seemed to be framed as something regarding a prince of zahard but now it's about the climb? I am not sure if it is an irregular or someone who climbed with the warriors like luslec of quadrado. Initially you'd think it'd be an irregular but the bit with the wings of freedom is suggestive of a towerborn. Icarus is definitely crucial to the rift between the great warriors though.

More important that that though is the story we see giving us more context regarding what the original climb accomplished. The climb itself seemed to allow for the thriving of life as the great warriors went higher. And now we see the robots which seemingly ruled before. I suppose the robots could have kept the tower from thriving back in the day until they were decimated by the great warriors. The new life probably somehow pertains the plant where the chess match is going to be held. I am going to guess that soon enough bam will encounter some robot remnant to get a taste of what the great warrior's climb was like. Not sure if the lore of the 3 lords still holds up but it is worth noting that molic sure does sound like he is a robot.

we even get to see what some of the great warriors looked like when young. Eduan, yurin, traumerei and the icarus character seem easily recognizeable. Not sure about the one with the bluffy figure though. By process of elimination it'd seem like that would fit bloodmadder the most.

Icarus' wish... weird? To look into what is beyond the climb as she dies... Was she expecting to die? Or does completing the climb kill her? It sounds like the stars at the end were the actual goal of the great warriors.

Not sure of what the bit with the leviathan is supposed to show there. Did that appear the previous chapter?

Dang, richmond definitely played everyone there. I suppose its worth stressing how big a deal he must be all things considered. Even at the nest war neither side had a ranker light bearer, let alone a high ranker one. Though all the lighthouses in the tower are not enough to hold up against bam.

Rak and aguero pulled something big here... Even with a powerful item it's a big deal for a regular to kill a ranker. Hopefully we soon see whether this has more repercussions.

It looks like the po bidao's shinwonryu ship made it to lobadon's forces... It's a bit hard to believe that that ship could go against lobadon.

If I am getting this right khel hellam refers to luslec as his god. Which is fairly surprising considering the rather awkward relationship between elders and slayers so far. I wonder if elders are actually simply luslecs emissaries so to speak. Who manage fug while he remains deep in the shadows...

Thinking about it, i wonder if the plant lobadon seemingly uses has to do with the sprout... And the plants which existed in the tower before the climb.
There was a High Ranker LB at the Nest: Elpathion. I think he was Kallavan's second in command? He died following Lyborick's plan.

Hwa Ryun's predictions have always been true. I am sure that Rachel will have her regrets, but she'll get something out of it too. If Icarus was an Irregular I don't think she would have talked like that. She is definitely a Towerborn.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States

woah

a little late, well too late, but still if you like give it a look, enjoy the chapter.
Excellent, you can just post it from now on :)

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I would like you to continue sharing it so that I can only dedicate myself to answering answers.
So, Luslec wants to kill the two FHs at the match, not just one?

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
So, Luslec wants to kill the two FHs at the match, not just one?
as khel helram said, it's an opportunity they can't afford to miss.

hey turtles, I've been thinking for a while about the name fug gave baam, and since it reads the same as star in Korean, both viole and star in Korean are read as byol.
regarding today's chapter, what if gustang's intention is for traumerei to remember Arlene and V, because maybe "icarus" is just a pseudonym for Arlene.
What do you think?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am not inclined to thinking icarus and arlene are the same. We know pretty much exactly what icarus looked like and we have some very rough idea of what arlene looked like. Overall what we just heard from icarus doesn't read like something an irregular would say, the freedom bit just reeks of towerborn. That said, it is a pretty solid bet that gustang wants traumerei to remember his past to some extent at least. Though I am not sure of what the endgame could be as gustang has also forgotten.

The bit about viole and byol is pretty interesting.. jue viole grace... jue star grace? your star grace? I figured the name given to bam by fug was a message to the empire but it sounds like it's a bit more on the nose than that.