Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Luslec is chill. Didn't expect that.
Lol the guy has been inactive for thousands of years
Literally doing nothing agains the 10 families
Like JH said even in important things he didn’t do shit
And you are surprise be she is chill LMFAO.

PlotArmouredTitan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yuri was giving thanks to Holan for shielding her from Tiara's last attack but some here still think they were evenly matched lol

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Usually bigger= stronger because of Compression(Rak, Evankhell). But for her pen I doubt it matters since it's the wording that's important?

Wasn't it because she was writing on the ground? Crouching for that with a small pen wouldn't be comfortable.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wouldn't it be strange to send it to A.A. personally though? Or did he say that he would? I don't remember.

Speaking of Androssi. I usually wait for at least one chapter more because it could be a mistake due to SIU's schedule and health but she is flying even with Bong Bong depleted too. Which means that she can do it now? About the race thing, I still believe that only Eliot's horn fits.
I don't see any problems with him sending it directly to AA or having someone else do it.

At most it would be Bellerir, but nobody cares about him.

Nothing prevents the 3 from being the same race. Elliot may be a bigger shot in the Koon family than we think.

about bong bong, SIU doesn't get to decide if Baam goes wingless or not, so idk. She may only be without energy for teleportation, but should not prevent her from using the flying function.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They are from the Tower I don't think Blossom has anything to do with them.
Flowers and Blossom are too coincidental names for me to think that they are not related.

It's likely that they do, but not with her founding it or anything like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Usually bigger= stronger because of Compression(Rak, Evankhell). But for her pen I doubt it matters since it's the wording that's important?
Until then this only works with people.

It doesn't make sense for an item to get stronger because it was decompressed.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’d say the PBs structure is modeled after Catholicism! Arch-Bishops / Arch-Librarians
If we assume this is the case then the “ pope “ would be Gustang. Arch librarians is based after arch bishops meaning there is one more position above them before you reach the highest position ( gustangs ), that being cardinals, I assume this position would go to Proust and Dumas ( the regents ) and seeing as how Hugo didn’t know about the shinwronyu ships and yet Michael is commanding one means she is probably below arch librarian / arch bishop tier and is most likely a “ bishop “ tier. Tiara looks as if she’s the same age as richemont and Michael and was referred to as “ the one with the pen “ whilst richemont was referred to as “ the one with the book “. I think that’s enough to put her in their tier from a speculative viewpoint which also explains why tiara got a princess offer and Hugo didn’t and richemont was strong enough to block Khell hellams attack although both was most likely holding back. Moral of the story is, y’all have underestimated how strong tiara is. If this is the case it provides an argument as to how she won’t get one shot by kirin

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It doesn't make sense for an item to get stronger because it was decompressed.
There is Green April and Eduan's Mago mentioned in the blog posts, they are Compression Weapons. But yeah, I don't think it's like this for the pen because its function wouldn't change.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There is Green April and Eduan's Mago mentioned in the blog posts, they are Compression Weapons. But yeah, I don't think it's like this for the pen because its function wouldn't change.
In these cases, that would just be the area of effect.

I don't think someone like Eduan would have less effect with a bigger or smaller spear.

It's like taking the Isshin vs Grandfish fight in Bleach. The hollow boasts of having a giant zampakutou, but Isshin says that anyone at the level of lieutenant or captain suppresses the shape of their swords so as not to go around wielding a giant sword.

I believe the same applies here. At the time of the ascent, it might have made sense to use a giant spear for Eduan, due to the shinheuh, but it is not necessary for him to fight at full power.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
You know the power scaling in the series is fucked when people are not 100% sure Kirin will demolish Yuri xd

Well, we all saw Khun dodge a BH attack from a blind spot, everything is possible through the power of plot armor.
In this case the problem is not the scale of power but the fan base of the princesses, more specifically Yuri, who place her in a position she clearly isn't in, she is top 500 and he is probably top 50, it should be easy for people to see the winner here, I am of the opinion that many fights are not decided just by power, but when we have such a big difference here it is difficult.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Guess who is older:yodawg
Ironically, there's no way to know.

Ha Jisung was born during the climb.

Lobadon is a second generation DD, so we assume he is as old as HJ and younger than the Ha twins.

While we only know that Luslec was born in 80F and climbed the tower as V's retainer.

He's a clone of V made in 80F when Lobadon and Hj were already born.

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
EVK has that same birthmark/scar
Not exactly shocking since Luslec was a native and so is Evankhell since she has an ancient.
@Demonspeed

even in terms of powerscaling, it doesn't look good
Yuri's best feat is beating Karaka
-the same Karaka who is said to be much weaker than Doom with one arm
-the same Doom with one arm who is much weaker than Doom with a metamorphosis
- the same Doom who is weaker than Dokoko
-Dokoko who is weaker than the top BHs
-Top BH who are much weaker than Kirin (the difference is so great that it's debatable whether Kirin can take them all in 1v3)

The last thing we can add to her CV is to think that she can face a BH (we don't know if she able to win), but she doesn't because of the political consequences.
which doesn't save her because Kirin has, like, threatened 6 BHs into submission at the same time.
It was state Yuri is a top 500 ranker and a talented one at that, it wouldn’t shock to see she’s climbed the rankings in the time skip

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
In this case the problem is not the scale of power but the fan base of the princesses, more specifically Yuri, who place her in a position she clearly isn't in, she is top 500 and he is probably top 50, it should be easy for people to see the winner here, I am of the opinion that many fights are not decided just by power, but when we have such a big difference here it is difficult.
Well, i think that SIU is not doing a great job with keeping his power scaling consistent, so people start to doubt even things that should be obvious.

Would you expect Rak's rocks to be useful in pushing back Leviathan ? Or seeing Rak managing to kill Hollan shinheus in chibi form ? When to kill something like an advanced Ranker he needs Khun's help, his decompressed form and goes dead tired for the day ? Would you say those things make more sense than Yuri potentially doing something against Kirin ?
It's dumb to pit them against each other in the first place, why is Kirin even aknowledging them as troublesome when he considers BH's an afterthought ?
At the Nest he even had Asensio not attacking Vicente because it would have costed them a lot of time (Like Asensio wouldn't easily one shot depleted Vicente White). A tired Kallavan suddenly boosted up to a whole new lvl against a squadron commander and began dominating the fight. Yama went from half dead to Yasratcha to destroying Traumerei's octopus to losing in base against Giskar when Karaka couldn't even wake him up with 1 fang.

It feels like a lot of the times, things happen just because the plot requires so, more so than because it simply makes sense. So i wouldn't fully blame a fan if they said they think Yuri might be useful in a fight against Kirin even if it makes no sense logically power scaling wise.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What does being born from Gustang's scripture mean? They are artificial beings? Part books?

Navigator is the official name of the Guide's position? Okay...

Not exactly shocking since Luslec was a native and so is Evankhell since she has an ancient.

It was state Yuri is a top 500 ranker and a talented one at that, it wouldn’t shock to see she’s climbed the rankings in the time skip
How much growth do you expect from Yuri in two years? She is no Irregular. I find her position interesting because she is clearly a endgame character who isn't very strong so her growth rate will be interesting to see. If you believe that Yuri can reach the level of CCs and higher in two years then things are going to get crazy. Karaka doesn't seem to have grown that much compared to the threats he is now facing and his talent is comparable.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ironically, there's no way to know.

Ha Jisung was born during the climb.

Lobadon is a second generation DD, so we assume he is as old as HJ and younger than the Ha twins.

While we only know that Luslec was born in 80F and climbed the tower as V's retainer.

He's a clone of V made in 80F when Lobadon and Hj were already born.
Second generation dd is a mistranslation. Also, I don't remember reading any info Ha Jinsung was born during the climb

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LOL god damn Luslec's throne is so edge and tryhard.
Isn't it FUG in a nutshell :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Second generation dd is a mistranslation. Also, I don't remember reading any info Ha Jinsung was born during the climb
I think it was said in a blog post that he was a kid when they were climbing but nothing beyond that.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Isn't it FUG in a nutshell :lmao.
Some of them? Jinsung isn't like that. He's just some daggy middle aged (old) man. Baam is pretty much the same way.