Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Like Traumerei has any trouble recruiting High Rankers, people would line up for the job if Traumerei asked for it, not to mention LPB is at War following Zahard orders.
A BH is worth to Traumerei just a bit more than a meal for a shinheuh he likes, folk like Elbaba are expendable if you are someone like Traumerei.
we see that with HL, the weakest and the one with the least HR of all
Traum may not care, but Rob does.
If Rob had succeeded in his plan, he might have become the enemy of Z's army, as Yas tells him, so all the more reason to go and save his siblings, so they can really defend themselves if Z or another GF falls on them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
HOW lol?!!?! More like the pre-program was overridden! The pages voluntarily flowed into Bam!
It's simple. Only one person can have it, since Baam was first, the content became unavailable for everyone else.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Proust, Grr, Ernaux and some LPB BHs are more than enough to power up White!
Rashut’s necklace stone is mimicking what AA did at the Nest, for White, just with blood instead of souls!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
He left "Gustang weakness" in the hands of someone not even affiliated with his Family, how can he be fine with that ?
Has Lobadon learnt that Baam rejected the marriage proposal with his granddaughter?

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Lobadon literally is a marshall, mean he is the highest rank in military, i think u can take it as commander
I know that but I'm talking about a fleet commander, something between Kadede and Catan for example, we know that Kadede is the third divCom of the first corp, but we never saw the commander.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I know that but I'm talking about a fleet commander, something between Kadede and Catan for example, we know that Kadede is the third divCom of the first corp, but we never saw the commander.
What is katan rank?

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I can't believe it, Robadon wants to capture Kirin:yodawg
I thought Kirin would die in September, but now he could survive the arc:yodawg

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Has Lobadon learnt that Baam rejected the marriage proposal with his granddaughter?
Baam should have told him what happened at the mothership, but regardless, we are talking about an FUG member who just attacked the Nest with a bunch of Slayers and Elders, getting some BH's, thousands of LPB soldiers and an ancient shinheuh at least killed. It's really strange how trusting and calm Lobadon acted around Baam from the jump.

for me it's because he understood that it was pointless.
He wanted the book for peace, but it was only a means to an end. Then Kirin told him that the whole book thing was a trap, that he'd fallen into it like a fool, and that it wouldn't stop the war anyways.
Kirin betraying the Family and basically telling him that he got played is the reason why he gave up on it. But after going so far for it, i can't believe he won't even ask Baam for confirmation if the book is indeed useless as a potential bargaining chip with the Heads. Kirin army was one of the reasons why his mission started falling apart, he should have no reason to blindly accept Kirin version of the story without any kind of confirmation from Baam imo. Especially after all the trouble he went through for it, and how much his Branch is at risk now.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Not a bad chapter after all, though the RPS part was really strange. I am liking Tiara a lot more now that she isn't with Yuri. She is fun and meshes rather well with Baam's group for a High Ranker, that's rare.

The way Luslec was talking at the end implies that he didn't even come because of Baam. Incredible...

Speaking of Baam, I was a bit annoyed that he didn't get to fight Kirin even a little but he has Dumas now.

How many Po Bidaus are lines of text? Richemont and the one with sunglasses only?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
The way Luslec was talking at the end implies that he didn't even come because of Baam. Incredible...
He came because two Family Heads are slated to go at it with the chance of one being killed. He wants to be there to ensure that outcome, presumably. Even better if they maul one another so badly that he has the dream possibility of getting rid of both. Looking after Baam is just a secondary reason.

He might become a complication for Baam in the end, since I think Baam will not want the outcome Luslec does (which is more or less identical to what Revolution is attempting to do here). Depending on how that plays out, we could see Baam leaving FUG again after this arc. And here comes Wingtree to conveniently give him somewhere to go in case he does.

Baam should have told him what happened at the mothership, but regardless, we are talking about an FUG member who just attacked the Nest with a bunch of Slayers and Elders, getting some BH's, thousands of LPB soldiers and an ancient shinheuh at least killed. It's really strange how trusting and calm Lobadon acted around Baam from the jump.
Not really. Traumerei has decided to bring him into the family and wed him to one of the twins, and so as far as Robadon is concerned that's just how things are and will be.

Not that this motivated any of them to offer Baam a single word of thanks for saving their lives, of course! Now I almost wish he'd let something bad happen to them.

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Baam should have told him what happened at the mothership
Then Lobadon would have trusted Baam even more as he promised to protect the twins's family. If Baam want to betray his promise to the twins, Baam wouldn't visit Lobadon in the first place, he will just go away to safe place. By visiting him, Baam already prove that he can be trusted to keep his promise. Furthermore, Baam help him thwarting Kirin's kidnaping attempt on Laura and the twins, so Lobadon respect him more.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
It's really strange how trusting and calm Lobadon acted around Baam from the jump
I think this is Baam's charisma at work here. It's been the case since s1 people who are not outright hostile to Baam ends up thinking being a help to Baam. Similar to how Yas got "enchanted" by Zahard presence in a flashback where LPB were mobilized against Acrinak.

First case of it is Yuri lending Black March to Baam upon meeting him. Yeah, Baam may be her type but it's still incredible to lend Black March to a stranger.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
after this chap i am %100 sure V is alive

also luslec looks so similiar to white maybe he has some kinship with Arie or Ari family??

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Lobadon is simply a decent guy and learned that Baam is supposed to marry one of the twins so he accepted the facts. I don't think Baam told him anything, he said he was scared of him but now that he is with his daughters he'll hear the news anyway.

He came because two Family Heads are slated to go at it with the chance of one being killed. He wants to be there to ensure that outcome, presumably. Even better if they maul one another so badly that he has the dream possibility of getting rid of both. Looking after Baam is just a secondary reason.

He might become a complication for Baam in the end, since I think Baam will not want the outcome Luslec does (which is more or less identical to what Revolution is attempting to do here). Depending on how that plays out, we could see Baam leaving FUG again after this arc. And here comes Wingtree to conveniently give him somewhere to go in case he does.

Not really. Traumerei has decided to bring him into the family and wed him to one of the twins, and so as far as Robadon is concerned that's just how things are and will be.

Not that this motivated any of them to offer Baam a single word of thanks for saving their lives, of course! Now I almost wish he'd let something bad happen to them.
The way he is talking about Baam, who was forced to become a Slayer Candidate and has Irregular powers seems rather ridiculous for someone who was apparently V's follower.

Baam leaving FUG is something I have been expecting for a long time, but I remember the last time I said that, most said it would never happen.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
SIU really is scaling back on his drawing. In the scene where richemont delivers the book, he goes from standing on his platform to floating in mid air

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Then Lobadon would have trusted Baam even more as he promised to protect the twins's family. If Baam want to betray his promise to the twins, Baam wouldn't visit Lobadon in the first place, he will just go away to safe place. By visiting him, Baam already prove that he can be trusted to keep his promise. Furthermore, Baam help him thwarting Kirin's kidnaping attempt on Laura and the twins, so Lobadon respect him more.
Baam might come off as trustworthy, but that doesn't change Lobadon position, he went against Traumerei's orders during war time for that book, checking what Baam has to say about that before leaving should have been the bare minimum imo.
Considering that Traumerei current order is to capture Baam, he is basically putting himself in an almost undefendable position with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
If Richemont wasn’t a line of text

imagine what would be his outcome for bringing a blank book to Gustang?

he probably gets banned from reading any books for 10,000 years or some shit as punishment :lmao

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
If V is one of the sinner and everything we read from The blogpost was fake Wtf they did back them?
it has nothing to do with the immortality bc V is part of the sinners too, Has something to do with what Hwaryun said to Ja wagnan?

the sin was to procreate and have kids with the inhabitant of the tower?

initially i thought that their souls were trapped somewhere in the tower like the people in the FOD

My theory was that FHs can have immortality but they can’t get out of the tower cause they sold their soul for immortality like the people of the FOD they are immortal but they can’t go outside the 43th floor now being V one of the sinner im not sure cause he never signed the immortality contract.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
If Richemont wasn’t a line of text

imagine what would be his outcome for bringing a blank book to Gustang?

he probably gets banned from reading any books for 10,000 years or some shit as punishment :lmao
Gus wouldn't do anything to him, I think Gus realized what happened.

If V is one of the sinner and everything we read from The blogpost was fake Wtf they did back them?
it has nothing to do with the immortality bc V is part of the sinners too, Has something to do with what Hwaryun said to Ja wagnan?

the sin was to procreate and have kids with the inhabitant of the tower?
Blog posts are subject being retcon, it's not official after all (official as in, in the story).

Sin is a transgression of divine law, god's laws, the only god we know is the outside god (phanta could be one but axis user is not official in ToG). The clue we have is the sin of having changed the history, whatever that means.