Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

What level of power is needed for Urek to defeat Luslec?

• 25% is enough.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 30-45%.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 50%.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 50-60%.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 60-75%.

• 75-90%.

• 100%

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • He is weaker than Luslec.

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

as a curious fact for you turtles, dowon's nickname "don't forget me", is the name of a flower, and the attacks that luslec uses in this chapter, are names of flowers or plants of the same species as the flowers that dowon uses.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
New poll.
The percentage does not refer to the level of power Urek used. It refer to SHINSU BOOST!

Urek does not reduce his power level like he did against Karaka/Hell Joe.

The poll is misleading, please change it to Shinsu Boost.

Hangul: 신수 강화 10%
Direct Translation:
신수 = shinsoo
강화 = enforce
Official Terminology:
신수 강화 is used for the skill Miseng utilized against the purple eye brothers. It was officially translated as "Shinsu Boost".

Cosmicscans translate it properly as Shinsu Boost:

Even Shiin's translation (strengthening the shinsoo) already pointed out that Urek is strengthening himself instead of reducing his power.

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
They're the sole reason as to why Baam is still alive and not completely fucked up where as Urek was just stalking and harrasing female characters .
This argument again. No, no, no, no. Traumerei put paid to this delusion during his chat with Baam at the Nest. FUG did not save Baam from anything. Zahard and the Family Heads knew all along about him being in the Tower, and knew all along about him being alive after Season One. No Irregular could ever die that easily anyway. They just were/are not in agreement about how to handle him, and mostly left him be for a while as a result.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Urek is not winning against a Enryu or an administrator period.
I am talking about power scale of urek, he will be using against his opponents in terms of percent. He cannot go past the king let alone admin and enryu. Luslec is definitely adori,Moslec,enne level

salo14419

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Panama
Now it's time to confirm how good are the ranks in the tower as power measurement. I assume Luslec isn't going to have troubles dealing with 25% of Urek if the ranks are anything to go by.

Tower of God.com

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
This argument again. No, no, no, no. Traumerei put paid to this delusion during his chat with Baam at the Nest. FUG did not save Baam from anything. Zahard and the Family Heads knew all along about him being in the Tower, and knew all along about him being alive after Season One. No Irregular could ever die that easily anyway. They just were/are not in agreement about how to handle him, and mostly left him be for a while as a result.
In the mean time FUG made him strong enough to fight high rankers and gave him thorn. Otherwise he would have died on floor of death cause he was weak and couldn't do anything to red thyrssa

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
In the mean time FUG made him strong enough to fight high rankers and gave him thorn. Otherwise he would have died on floor of death cause he was weak and couldn't do anything to red thyrssa
I'm pretty sure they just tried to kill him at the Workshop Battle. He took the Thorn for himself, because he was fated to do it. And Gustang handed him the second piece. Their training wasn't even enough for him to eclipse all of the Regulars he came across, much less any stripe of Ranker. Most of Baam's powers are things he's acquired during his journeys and because he is special enough to have them.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Enryu can use shinsu in a “zero shinsu zone” in place
The Floor of Death became a shinsoo dead zone because of what Enryu did there. Everyone could use shinsoo on that floor until he killed the admin. We can't know whether he could return there and still use shinsoo. At least one Irregular we know of is unable to do so.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now it's time to confirm how good are the ranks in the tower as power measurement. I assume Luslec isn't going to have troubles dealing with 25% of Urek if the ranks are anything to go by.
This will also confirm why fug needed irregular. Is it because only irregular could kill Jahad and 10 Family leaders as they can neglect the contract as the old stories said by hwaryun or only they have the power to kill them?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
This will also confirm why fug needed irregular. Is it because only irregular could kill Jahad and 10 Family leaders as they can neglect the contract as the old stories said by hwaryun or only they have the power to kill them?
They might not have one for much longer. Traumerei wants Baam, Gustang wants Baam, and Mazino wants Baam. I can't imagine FUG being the ones to win out of that grouping of four.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
25% Urek literally blitz Luslec

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
for me urek is an actual axis and he is like the author and can do whatever he want there is a reason why he is chasing someone like phanta. i doubt he want baam also like the others he already told him to choose his own path.

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
If just 25% is handling Luslec then a 50% punch is probably enough to one shot him

puras2307

Reaction score
Country
India
for me urek is an actual axis and he is like the author and can do whatever he want there is a reason why he is chasing someone like phanta. i doubt he want baam also like the others he already told him to choose his own path.
pretty sure he isnt an axis

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
guys but where was that 25% was enough for luslec
I read an incomplete chapter? You are delusional for real Urek is a cancer.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
i doubt he want baam also like the others he already told him to choose his own path.
At this point, pulling him out of the current morass is somewhat instrumental in getting to a place where he can choose his own path. None of the other people gathered here are in agreement with that sentiment.

Zahard's Prophet

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't think Urek at 25% is beating Luslec per se, but it's definitely showing how he starts to get the upperhand. It seems like Luslec is probably going to top out at ~35-40% of Urek's full strength.

Which, considering he's an Irregular and was stated by Arie Hon as "much better" than himself, is honestly pretty hype.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't think Urek at 25% is beating Luslec per se, but it's definitely showing how he starts to get the upperhand. It seems like Luslec is probably going to top out at ~35-40% of Urek's full strength.

Which, considering he's an Irregular and was stated by Arie Hon as "much better" than himself, is honestly pretty hype.
LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is going go to be rough weekend here..