Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
the king in chess usually is not strong the queen is the strongest but we saw that baam was considering as a rock probably dumas or tiara will be the queen anyway the problem is that baam already arrived there without being captured so he should already be free at this point, i dont understand why he is participating in the game did sui forget the other game to set baam free....
He is being captured by traum before they can goes to spourt, before they can goes to the portal, baam and co still outside of the spourt when they meet traum, and traum catch them all.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
He is being captured by traum before they can goes to spourt, before they can goes to the portal, baam and co still outside of the spourt when they meet traum, and traum catch them all.
Nice game we got there, hydrogen bomb vs coughing baby. What's the point of having a FH capture Baam ? They can teleport and are unbeatable by everyone there. Gustang is dumb for letting Dumas try and catch Baam when he knows Traumerei can find him personally ?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nice game we got there, hydrogen bomb vs coughing baby. What's the point of having a FH capture Baam ? They can teleport and are unbeatable by everyone there. Gustang is dumb for letting Dumas try and catch Baam when he knows Traumerei can find him personally ?
Admin won't stand still the game is supervised by admin.

The power of admin cannot supperessed by FH I believe.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Admin won't stand still the game is supervised by admin.

The power of admin cannot supperessed by FH I believe.
If Gustang was scared of the administrator intervening he would have said so i believe, and siu as well would have brought it to our attention when Traumerei started chasing them. I don't think an admin can interrupt a FH, as an Irregular chosen by the Tower, (Not due to power ofc, just tower rules) from fighting even against Regulars in a Regulars area.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If Gustang was scared of the administrator intervening he would have said so i believe, and siu as well would have brought it to our attention when Traumerei started chasing them. I don't think an admin can interrupt a FH, as an Irregular chosen by the Tower, (Not due to power ofc, just tower rules) from fighting even against Regulars in a Regulars area.
Where/when FH fighting in regular area?

Admin can interrupt even that is from irregular, do you forget enryu?

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Where/when FH fighting in regular area?

Admin can interrupt even that is from irregular, do you forget enryu?
Enryu didn't climb up to the floor of dead after being chosen, he entered there directly from the outside violating basic Tower laws. The Great warriors completed the climb and have a right to rule the Tower as they wish.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Enryu didn't climb up to the floor of dead after being chosen, he entered there directly from the outside violating basic Tower laws. The Great warriors completed the climb and have a right to rule the Tower as they wish.
We don't know enryu climbs the tower or not, but if he just show up immidiately in FoD without climb how the hell the citizen of the tower know his name?
Yet you don't have any evidence that FH can interupt the rule of tower.
Hell even they didn't completed the climb, they closed the way to climb not completed it, they build it not as given from the admin, only zahard who given the contract as the king and can rule the tower even it limited area he conquered even zahard the king still can overuled by enryu who kill who given contact to zahard.

Last edited:

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
We don't know enryu climbs the tower or not, but if he just show up immidiately in FoD without climb how the hell the citizen of the tower know his name?
Hell even they didn't completed the climb, they closed the way to climb not completed it, they build it not as given from the admin, only zahard who given the contact as the king and can rule the tower even it limited area he conquered even zahard the king still can overuled by enryu who kill who given contact to zahard.
Phantaminum also didnt climb the tower, they dont even see his face ,yet the rangking administration office knew his name, u cant use this logic

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hell even they didn't completed the climb, they closed the way to climb not completed it, they build it not as given from the admin, only zahard who given the contact as the king and can rule the tower even it limited area he conquered even zahard the king still can overuled by enryu who kill who given contact to zahard.
I mean, we see the door opening behind him when he appeared, i don't think it leaves much room for interpretation. He went there to punish Zahard followers, calling him false king and to deliver the weapon of God.

If Baam teleported with the thorn to the 134th floor directly he would be punished as well, irregular or not but the FH's killing some Regulars is nowhere near a tower violation of that kind. In fact at the Nest Traumerei unleashed his shinwonryu without any worry.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Phantaminum also didnt climb the tower, they dont even see his face ,yet the rangking administration office knew his name, u cant use this logic
We don't know but how they know the unique abilities of phanta if phata didn't climb? face can be hidden all the way phanta goes up climb the tower with mask or anything else phanta wants.

I mean, we see the door opening behind him when he appeared, i don't think it leaves much room for interpretation. He went there to punish Zahard followers, calling him false king and to deliver the weapon of God.

If Baam teleported with the thorn to the 134th floor directly he would be punished as well, irregular or not but the FH's killing some Regulars is nowhere near a tower violation of that kind. In fact at the Nest Traumerei unleashed his shinwonryu without any worry.
It's up to you to interpretation what you see there, but read again what happen there, admin interupt what enryu do by killing the people in there and made destruction of the floor whole floor, not when he showed up the admin interupt him.

The nest isn't regular area, the war happen there, the destruction isn't like enryu destruction did in FoD, enryu make the whole of area destroyed not just people.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kill or steal! We all know Bam’s course of action here!

Rashut, Tump, and Wuiwui are the only ones worth stealing in MO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Kirin has to back up Proust here!!! Rob’s side is littered with HRs - Catan, Yama, Doom, Dowon, chi, and Hugo(?)!!!

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Reading the translation i guess it's slightly better as Traumerei can win the match himself by capturing/killing the King, although he still relies on his BH's as his chess pieces. I guess it will mostly be a fight between the FH's, that will try to defend and kill the King at the same time.
With that being said, it's quite stupid that Traumerei got to the match location chosen by Gustang, only to be forced in a game/fight that barely resembles a chess match. He would be better off teleporting himself and Baam somewhere else instead of fighting in a place like this, why is Gustang choosing the game rules anyway ? It makes no sense

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
YHS is somewhere calling EVK for backup!

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Shouldn’t you be happy we have so much story
I only care about stories that are relevant to the narrative or that expand the tower's lore.

Currently we only have stories of people with daddy issue, it gets repetitive.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe Enkidou is the head to Ackrinak’s body!?

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm really looking forward to knowing what makes Bellerir so arrogant that his games are infallible.

People who underestimate FH these days are just as idiotic as those who go "b-but he's just a regular" with Baam.

Proust vs Lobadon seems more interesting to me, but it's just another inconclusive fight that will be interrupted by someone.