Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Lobadon would tear Kirin apart alive in combat.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Phoenix BH and The female BH who went with kirin
To capture baam ran away when Lobadon appear they never count on Kirin to fight him even kirin didn’t want the smoke!

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Everyone who has heard of lobodon in this comic
has been very concerned and has always said something about what he is and does,
We don't know anyone who praises Kirin except Yuri Just to say that he's been sitting down her whole life!

I'm sure you have a lot to say about someone who hasn’t done anything and no one has mentioned him as being terrifying on the battlefield‼
His shinheuh was most praised. lmao

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Everyone who has heard of lobodon in this comic
has been very concerned and has always said something about what he is and does,
We don't know anyone who praises Kirin except Yuri Just to say that he's been sitting down her whole life!

I'm sure you have a lot to say about someone who hasn’t done anything and no one has mentioned him as being terrifying on the battlefield‼
Logic speaks for itself, Rob being more talked about than Kirin (which is logical given that Kirin isn't supposed to move) doesn't mean that Rob is more famous than him, especially when there's evidence that this isn't possible.

Kirin being declared the true leader of the LPB family and it's common knowledge should have been enough to end the discussion.
Kirin is the de facto leader of the faction and Rob is under him, Kirin is the famous one, cry and move on:yodawg

And Haetae is more praised than Abuelo:yodawg
Kirin will tell Rob to go to his chamber and Rob will obey.
Lobadon would tear Kirin apart alive in combat.

If Rob were orders of magnitude stronger than Kirin, this sentence wouldn't make sense
There's no power struggle between factions that aren't close in terms of strength and influence.
Kirin and Rob are in the same tier, Rob is stronger than Kirin but Kirin vs Rob will not be Rob vs Hugo 2.0:residentsleeper

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't understand these comparisons. Kirin's status is clearly better, he is right under Traumerei and can lead the other LPBs.

Lobadon is well known as the leader of the strongest army, but he is in the dark about a lot of things. People in-universe just recognize that he is strong, not that his status is the best.

Lobadon seems stronger than Kirin, but he can't possibly be much stronger.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't understand these comparisons. Kirin's status is clearly better, he is right under Traumerei and can lead the other LPBs.

You can see this way. Remember Adori Jahad. She is ranked in number 7 while Gus is ranked 14. Does that mean adori is stronger? No she doesn't hold a candle to gustang's power

Lobadon is well known as the leader of the strongest army, but he is in the dark about a lot of things. People in-universe just recognize that he is strong, not that his status is the best.

Leader of strongest army? The off t/l says robadon, the strongest force not robadon's army. Status can change anytime. Remember evankhell. She had great status if we just compare her power. Status is temporary, power is permanent.

Kirin himself tell robadon you have great raw power and he is more like beast. Even if the difference is not vast, the exp matters. Kirin just sits in his battleship. You see test ranker pan Vs viole. Because viole has great exp, he could defeat pan. No doubt they can or have similar strength, but the experience gained by robadon after battling strong people matters a lot.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Kirin himself tell robadon you have great raw power and he is more like beast. Even if the difference is not vast, the exp matters. Kirin just sits in his battleship. You see test ranker pan Vs viole. Because viole has great exp, he could defeat pan. No doubt they can or have similar strength, but the experience gained by robadon after battling strong people matters a lot.
What I understood from this is that Lobadon is a simpleton, who doesn't think too much about politics. I do agree that Lobadon is stronger but I doubt experience matters that much. Kirin is still the 3rd strongest Lo Po Bia, the power gap between them can't be huge.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What I understood from this is that Lobadon is a simpleton, who doesn't think too much about politics. I do agree that Lobadon is stronger but I doubt experience matters that much. Kirin is still the 3rd strongest Lo Po Bia, the power gap between them can't be huge.
A simpleton? Yas literally told us that Robadon was a reasonable being. He also have some info about war that jahad started. It's not like he is a fool like yama. He is a commander of a field army. Infront of absolute power, all tricks are nothing. We know nothing about them right now until they have a proper opponent to fight. The best feat for both of them is Robadon one shot Hugo. For Kirin, stand up. With how the fight is taking place outside the sprout, I wonder if it will be yama Vs Proust. On the other hand we know Kirin is also coming to sprout, he could come in face to face Dumas. Anything is possible. But reading story so far, I would say both are equal. Robadon has his battle exp while Kirin has natural advantage of fire over wood.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The thing is that Traumerei cannot rebuild his family even under normal circumstances, and especially he cannot do so when they are at war. As you already witnessed how egocentric 10 Family Heads and Jahad have become, it is not too hard for you to imagine how one Great Family would try to destroy what they can and then absorb what's left of another Great Family into their ranks. Or seal their Family Head to prevent imbalance of power between remaining families, or whatever. They have already done so with Grace family, there's nothing new in that. Regarding how Po Bidau Family would lose everything in war with even one Great Family (let alone ten), Yuri and Tiara already discussed that, if you recall. Whatever Gustang planned probably involves more than just Po Bidau on his side. If, by chance, at the end of this season Jahad arrives and personally kills Traumerei, remaining Family Leaders (who are already disloyal to Jahad) would not be content anymore with current system of power. Khun and Ha, i reckon, probably will fight against Jahad. Maybe Bloodmadder too, however insignificant he is. Yeon seem loyal due to being content with anything, but then again, Arie were loyal too and did not send any troops to help. My idea is that Gustang sacrifices his family right now as a catalyst for bigger events and he planned for everything more or less.
First of all, why would Jahad kill traum? Traum looks to me a loyal dog of jahad, never questioning just following orders. You cannot compare grace family with a great family.There were literally 2 members Arlene and viole. For mirchea, we don't know if he took the name himself or was bestowed the name. I don't think he is blood related to Arlene. Though she may have taught him how to use spells. Regarding gustang's purpose to sacrifice his family is a fool move to me. Unlike LPB, PB members respect him and follow orders without question. I can only see traum being sealed a good move. I do think Jahad could have asked admin while giving contracts that the one who received contracts cannot kill each other as he can see fate or this could be a condition to gain immortality contract. If traum is killed by viole even if finishing blow, why would he do that? Traum has respected viole and even listened and complied to AA's request so that they have good relations.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You guys are so stupid just to say which dick is bigger, and in the end SIU will say something like:

"You see, if Lobadon had another arm things would be different for Kirin" or "If Kirin hadn't been away from the battlefield for so long, it wouldn't be so easy."

Power levels are cool, but there's no point in repeating the same thing with just fallacies and no achievements. Especially when the author himself doesn't have the balls to tie these things up.

Regarding achievements, what we have so far is that Lobadon imposes fear on people, caused former BH to flee, one punched Hugo and made Kirin run with his tail between his legs.

As for Kirin, he was mocked by a girl just over 1000 year's (Yuri).

That's what matters, the tower lives on strength, not on social status.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You guys are so stupid just to say which dick is bigger, and in the end SIU will say something like:

"You see, if Lobadon had another arm things would be different for Kirin" or "If Kirin hadn't been away from the battlefield for so long, it wouldn't be so easy."

Power levels are cool, but there's no point in repeating the same thing with just fallacies and no achievements. Especially when the author himself doesn't have the balls to tie these things up.

Regarding achievements, what we have so far is that Lobadon imposes fear on people, caused former BH to flee, one punched Hugo and made Kirin run with his tail between his legs.

As for Kirin, he was mocked by a girl just over 1000 year's (Yuri).

That's what matters, the tower lives on strength, not on social status.
Lobadon’s dick is definitely bigger!

We wasn’t talking about status
We were talking about fame
Since Lobadon has been in the battlefield
Of the 2 he was the only LPB feared by others
Every PB that has heard of him is nervous!
Tiara was in from of kirin and thought she can do it 😂
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Status in the “family” is not the same outside the family tho.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The current LPB BHs fear Kirin. He forced them to the battlefield even though they all did not want to participate!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
First of all, why would Jahad kill traum? Traum looks to me a loyal dog of jahad, never questioning just following orders. You cannot compare grace family with a great family.There were literally 2 members Arlene and viole. For mirchea, we don't know if he took the name himself or was bestowed the name. I don't think he is blood related to Arlene. Though she may have taught him how to use spells. Regarding gustang's purpose to sacrifice his family is a fool move to me. Unlike LPB, PB members respect him and follow orders without question. I can only see traum being sealed a good move. I do think Jahad could have asked admin while giving contracts that the one who received contracts cannot kill each other as he can see fate or this could be a condition to gain immortality contract. If traum is killed by viole even if finishing blow, why would he do that? Traum has respected viole and even listened and complied to AA's request so that they have good relations.
This is what data zahard tell to bamm:
  • (To Baam) "Do you know what it means to become a king? Becoming a king means erasing the people around you. Starting with the people who are the most distant and hostile towards you. Ultimately, you erase people who are closer to you. Then finally, when you have erased the person you love the most, you are alone in the world, and only the one who shines alone can become a king in the end."[11]

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is what data zahard tell to bamm:
  • (To Baam) "Do you know what it means to become a king? Becoming a king means erasing the people around you. Starting with the people who are the most distant and hostile towards you. Ultimately, you erase people who are closer to you. Then finally, when you have erased the person you love the most, you are alone in the world, and only the one who shines alone can become a king in the end."[11]
But viole won't be king. It will be wangnan

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
But viole won't be king. It will be wangnan
What I mean is data zahard vision of how he become king, erase everything around him as a king, there lies motive why there is a chance that he can/will to kill traum, "erase people who are closer to you" that is his statment about become king.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The current LPB BHs fear Kirin. He forced them to the battlefield even though they all did not want to participate!
They fear Lobadon too!
Both former BHs Kirin brought to take Baam from
PB Tiara and Yuri ran away when they found out about Lobadon presence
Kirin was there and they don't count on him to
To fight Lobadon they simply ran in fear LMAO
kirin also ran away from Lobadon.

Speaking of Wangnang, his sword should have similar abilities like the original bracelet. We have already seen it warp!
What are the Bracelets abilities ?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
What are the Bracelets abilities ?
Just two as display in currect war, teleport without portal (used in secretly poe bidue battleship and kirin battleship) and similar shinwonryu (rachel and secretly poe bidue battleship)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
By what authority? Wangnan is a weakling and a loser. Not a single person would ever accept him as their king.
Wangnan is the only character in the plot that has been set up for such a thing by SIU. Both in term of goals and background (being a prince of zahard). Add to that wangnan being one of the most important characters according to SIU. In terms of importance to the story only bam and rachel are above him.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Wangnan is the only character in the plot that has been set up for such a thing by SIU. Both in term of goals and background (being a prince of zahard). Add to that wangnan being one of the most important characters according to SIU. In terms of importance to the story only bam and rachel are above him.
I'm personally of the persuasion that there will be no Tower for anyone to rule over by the end anyway. Baam is hungry.

And you pretty much just ignored the point I was making. Who the Hell is going to accept Wangnan lording over them in a world where might makes right? This jabroni could legit lose a fight to Rachel.