Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion

puras2307

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
He isn't. last chapter we learned he is just a pawn, he just is screwing with Dumas, who cannot risk killing him in case AA is telling the truth, cause in that case, Gustang just automatically loses
oh thanks

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Would it really fit a stoic man like Dumas to miss on purpose? I don't think so.
Why would he hit them? They carry Gustang's chess pieces. Aren't he supposed to help them reach destination so Gustang can have as many chess pieces as possible?

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
lmao dumas who cant even catch two regulars and he even use his weapon WTF sui is doing... at least now baam is back and he will warm up with those two BH before the main menu against dumas lol

Tobi131313

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Austria
lmao dumas who cant even catch two regulars and he even use his weapon WTF sui is doing... at least now baam is back and he will warm up with those two BH before the main menu against dumas lol
Oooor, you know, you could just read the Spoilers Big_Bird so nicely wrote and see that he infact doesn't want to catch them! He wants to use them as bait to get Baam. Also, catching them would mean Gustang loses chess pieces! Which is not something Po Bidau Dumas would want.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
lightprayer Trad
Wiwi: "Rasht we could become as important as Kirin-nim!!!"
-Wiwi shows up, he surrenders to Dumas and says he'll help him catch Baam if he puts a good word with Gustang.
Robadon: I'm going to save BH
Wiwi: let's betray Traum :yodawg
Rasth: Sure :yodawg

puras2307

Reaction score
Country
India
Oooor, you know, you could just read the Spoilers Big_Bird so nicely wrote and see that he infact doesn't want to catch them! He wants to use them as bait to get Baam. Also, catching them would mean Gustang loses chess pieces! Which is not something Po Bidau Dumas would want.
lmao

Tobi131313

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Austria
lightprayer Trad

Robadon: I'm going to save BH
Wiwi: let's betray Traum :yodawg
Rasth: Sure :yodawg
I'm curious how many BH are loyal just because Robadon is such a proper dude. Apart from fear, there is NO reason to be loyal to Traum, but Robadon, he seems like his subordinates or even the other BH trust him (the turtle Bh and their reaction to seeing him). I'm very interested why he is loyal to Traum, but if that stops, Traum will be left alone

puras2307

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm curious how many BH are loyal just because Robadon is such a proper dude. Apart from fear, there is NO reason to be loyal to Traum, but Robadon, he seems like his subordinates or even the other BH trust him (the turtle Bh and their reaction to seeing him). I'm very interested why he is loyal to Traum, but if that stops, Traum will be left alone
loyal ones are dead

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Anyway, it's another occasion to see how Baam fares against BHs. I guess it's not going to end like against Elbaba.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Lmao it was a pretty bad chapter why people can’t be true to themselves 😂

Chapter is meaningless the serie didn’t advance one bit in a whole chapter!

this game will finish by WW3

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
More plot-induced stupidity on the part of these Branch Heads. Not only is Traumerei literally right there to kill them for this betrayal, but they want to jump ship to the losing side. Joining Gustang is basically declaring war on the Empire.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow ! No words….

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess Dumas is not a complete imbecile! Terrorizing Bam’s friends was a smart move but AA made a smarter play by tossing Rak over.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
More plot-induced stupidity on the part of these Branch Heads. Not only is Traumerei literally right there to kill them for this betrayal, but they want to jump ship to the losing side. Joining Gustang is basically declaring war on the Empire.
Don't trust what they said, they said that because they didn't want to die by dumas

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wiwi can use both ice and electricity!!! blizzard