Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You still debating that? The point is that the demon is still with vicente.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam don’t need that demons to absorb souls
Since he experience the souls thing with Abelda
For the first time since then he been absorbing everything into its body.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

White is not the center anymore because he ran away traumatized by the different in power of regulars and Irregulars that was the whole point of the FB after that he just gave up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also the only way to maintain the union was by using vicente as the new center because Baam’s team has not grudge agains him plus he tried to help them before.

Siu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Next androssi beating traumei with some unknowns ppwers 😂😂 i'm wondering how sui will power up androssi and hatsu etc... he really should have let baam go solo in those kind of arcs... let regulars do regular shits in climbing floor and give baam a break...
This would have been the best way to do this. Bam going solo in this arc while the rest make the climb(or at least stop and go through rigorous training with some HR). Bam wouldn’t even have to waste time in climbing to meet up with his teammates..But apparently khun was the irregular the whole time🤦🏽‍♂️

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Enkidu possess androssi will be interesting, enkidu will more powerfull if that happen as androssi have zahard's blood.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Enkidu possess androssi will be interesting, enkidu will more powerfull if that happen as androssi have zahard's blood.
She only have sth that artificial not that she was born with it. Rak the best choice except for JVG followed by goruro, AA, tiara

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
She only have sth that artificial not that she was born with it. Rak the best choice except for JVG followed by goruro, AA, tiara
Still that's boosting princess, and make them important.
I just want to see if some parasite-like enkidu got touch with zahard's blood that androssi have, that special blood.
How that gonna boosting parastite-like being like enkidu? Can he dominate people that got blood of king? That would be interesting.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Still that's boosting princess, and make them important.
I just want to see if some parasite-like enkidu got touch with zahard's blood that androssi have, that special blood.
How that gonna boosting parastite-like being like enkidu? Can he dominate people that got blood of king? That would be interesting.
Wonder if they give out diluted blood not pure ones?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wonder if they give out diluted blood not pure ones?
We don't know about that, and in tog there isn't blood type cmiiw, so maybe zahard blood can be direct transfer to the princess. Even data zahard can stun androssi only by she see him, there's thick connection between zahard and his princess by blood.

And so I can wait if SIU gonna make it, that enkidu possess androssi hope SIU do that.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
SIU really conditioned you guys to expect crazy power ups from the Regulars with the recent chapters :lmao.

With A.A. being stuck with Baam I hope Androssi will meet Rachel and Hwa Ryun. Not Enkidu.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
SIU really conditioned you guys to expect crazy power ups from the Regulars with the recent chapters :lmao.
Hahaha SIU make it lol that isn't feel so bad tho, the current team regulars exactly need crazy power up booster.

With A.A. being stuck with Baam I hope Androssi will meet Rachel and Hwa Ryun. Not Enkidu.
There is a chance goruro that possess by enkidu goes to rachel (if enkidu can see memory of goruro and follow it to know what happen right now), hwa ryun too not far from there, so androssi can meet all of them.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Hwaryun to androssi: i know the secret that you been keeping to yourself.. the fact that you are the daughter of Traumerei and the ancient Dragonia.

Androssi: promise that you are going to keep this a secret i don’t want anybody to know..

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I just realized bam is going to defeat dumas with the dragon tiger gate move

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hwaryun to androssi: i know the secret that you been keeping to yourself.. the fact that you are the daughter of Traumerei and the ancient Dragonia.

Androssi: promise that you are going to keep this a secret i don’t want anybody to know..
Who even is Dragonia? :lmao

Baam doesn't know that technique.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That's just JH version

Baam isn't like A.A., he doesn't learn things just by seeing them :heh . At least not usually.

I don't think he needs that anyway, I am pretty sure his own versions are better.
I doubt he will use FBPT. I remember when JVG assessed his powers saying using FBPT is dangerous as he needs to close on dumas. Will be probably seeing SBHS or levi powers

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Makes sense he’d finish off Dumas with that move. Bam also has the Tiara’s pen!!!

A part of me also thinks Dumas won’t even put up a fight here! If he’s true to his characteristic then conceding is his only option.

Baam isn't like A.A., he doesn't learn things just by seeing them :heh . At least not usually.

I don't think he needs that anyway, I am pretty sure his own versions are better.
He learned Aria’s move and how to burn souls by watching lol

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Makes sense he’d finish off Dumas with that move. Bam also has the Tiara’s pen!!!

A part of me also thinks Dumas won’t even put up a fight here! If he’s true to his characteristic then conceding is his only option.

He learned Aria’s move and how to burn souls by watching lol
I am not talking about this again. Nothing you said contradicts my post anyway. I said he doesn't usually learn stuff by watching.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well get over your feels lol b/c he def learned tiger/dragon gate from watching