Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 613 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 613 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Calling boss the toys will be ultimate disrespect especially by the likes of bellerire
Lets talk about what bellerir said:

"He mention ancient weapon as his toy, amd he cannot used it anymore.

He didn't believe Yama can destroy the shield on his toy.

He mention high ranker: Yama is high ranker then he praises high ranker.

He mentions he brings something beyond imagination."

After that kirin and boss coming to war, so if he talks about toy who do you think between kirin or boss that he means toy?

Or if my interpretation he didn't talks "toy = boss or kirin".

What bellerir means from my interpretation:

"Bellerir praises high ranker (strong destroyed the shield on his toy) then he brings kirin and boss that beyond imagination (beyond strong than high ranker that destroys the shield on his toy)"

Last edited:

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lets talk about what bellerir said:

"He mention ancient weapon as his toy, amd he cannot used it anymore.

He didn't believe Yama can destroy the shield on his toy.

He mention high ranker: Yama is high ranker then he praises high ranker.

He mentions he brings something beyond imagination."

After that kirin and boss coming to war, so if he talks about toy who do you think between kirin or boss that he means toy?

Or if my interpretation he didn't talks "toy = boss or kirin".

What bellerir means from my interpretation:

"Bellerir praises high ranker (strong destroyed the shield on his toy) then he brings kirin and boss that beyond imagination (beyond strong than high ranker that destroys the shield on his toy)"
Maybe the translation is wrong but refering boss as sth is weird?? Also if boss were to be strong asf then it is sth we have seen. Maybe SIU was telling to readers through bellerire it is sth unbelievable like having that shinsu black hole sphere floating carriers as it makes spatial distortion unremarkable as everyone who has that floating carriers can use that at the very least as we have seen Kirin, boss are using teleportation. Remember when yas says only a handful of rankers can teleport and this floating carriers can warp or instant teleport. May be I am wrong but we will find out the answers soon tomorrow morning.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Maybe the translation is wrong but refering boss as sth is weird?? Also if boss were to be strong asf then it is sth we have seen. Maybe SIU was telling to readers through bellerire it is sth unbelievable like having that shinsu black hole sphere floating carriers as it makes spatial distortion unremarkable as everyone who has that floating carriers can use that at the very least as we have seen Kirin, boss are using teleportation. Remember when yas says only a handful of rankers can teleport and this floating carriers can warp or instant teleport. May be I am wrong but we will find out the answers soon tomorrow morning.
His existence is weird even for the reader that forget the boss is exist, some said that is zahard, but after some of the reader point out that the boss is different from zahard, and even with that the boss still mysterious.

The boss on the nest showed killed orari without effort in the short of time.

Yeah there is a chance that what bellerir means something else, hope we will see it and SIU didn't off screen it lol.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So I reread Tiara’s debut and her fight with Yuri! Interesting enough SIU never formally introduced her with a box with her name/title/rank and also both AA and Yuri described her as a psychopath!!! Funny how Gustang said to Enkidu “I’m still the same as ever. A merciless four-eyed psychopath” LOL!!! This sadly leads me to believe that Tiara too is scripture/text and her characteristic is psychopath!!! Masterclass SIU!!!
CONFIRMED