Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 615 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 615 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rachel got Emily telling her shit
I can't be sure if emily know enkidu, if emily didn't know where rachel trapped because she only can ask help via emily without know where they are, and bother brings hwa ryun to guide her to enkidu, rather than used emily to show where enkidu is.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Meaning she got all her Enkidu intel from Beliere lol, like he stated in this chapter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She had the same stubborn confidence on the FoD when she thought she could beat Bam for the thorn piece

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Btw, can we add Enkidu to the list of divine sea animals / creatures that Rei cannot control since enkidu killed someone close to Rei meaning Rei failed to control enkidu at that point?

sho87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hop on the Tiara will resurrect herself wagon. Good chapter anyways.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Are you saying that Enkidou killed a copy created by the pen? I thought about this but the blood is there just like Giskar at the end of the day Tiara is not a
Independent character her soul is going to comeback
To Gustang.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wonder if Tiara is really dead. Mainly due to 3 reasons.
1) Tiara pen was covered with gel when she died. So I believe she is really dead if the pen has become useless.
2) If they don't die when they are killed but rather than they die when they return to Gustang, why bother giving Dumas an armour.
3) The way she died was due to admin blessing so, I doubt if one isn't irregular they can defy admin blessings

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Gustang's low intelligence servant lived (Dumas).

While his high intelligence servant died (Tiara).

Its not easy being a gangsta.

:toc

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Meaning she got all her Enkidu intel from Beliere lol, like he stated in this chapter

She had the same stubborn confidence on the FoD when she thought she could beat Bam for the thorn piece
Bellerir didn't know about enkidu can possess body and where exact enkidu's place on the inside spourt, he just know the same like gustang, hwa ryun, and rachel that enkidu is hate traum and enkidu is on the spourt, why enkidu hate traum? If gustang don't know, all of them is the same they don't know, and only hwa ryun knows exact place where enkidu is even gustang follows hwa ryun.

Because whatever the result if she lucky enough to get that she knows what the piece of the fragment can do for her if she own it.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Enkidu is strong, but not strong enough to be a threat to all High Rankers. His ability to be unkillable by Towerborns would be even more useful to Rachel.

I guess with the bracelet they could kill him?

I wonder if Tiara is really dead. Mainly due to 3 reasons.
1) Tiara pen was covered with gel when she died. So I believe she is really dead if the pen has become useless.
2) If they don't die when they are killed but rather than they die when they return to Gustang, why bother giving Dumas an armour.
3) The way she died was due to admin blessing so, I doubt if one isn't irregular they can defy admin blessings
Enkidu knows she is a Scripture and he thinks she is dead.

garter_snake

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Tiara's dead, but I'm a bit surprised. It felt like SIU was having fun writing/drawing her.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I like Tiara but reading these comment makes me happy i believe she should have suffer more.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Enkidu knows she is a Scripture and he thinks she is dead.
Because he eavesdropped on the convo of bellerire and tiara. Like how tiara didn't know of Enkidu hax, likewise he also don't know about pen hax. She also said enkidu is dead. Until next chapter nothing is confirmed, demon

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO Tiara is dead, I lost all interest the minute we found out she was an artificial being!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Karaka will arrive with 2 or 3 slayers

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am curious as to how enkido would fare against dumas. Dumas is just an armor so he can't really possess him. I suppose there's a chance the fight would simply never end if both are unkillable... Enkido would need to cause lasting damage to the armor to get ahead.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
LMFAO Tiara is dead, I lost all interest the minute we found out she was an artificial being!
We? I am not part of what you claim as "we", I am consider tiara or all of scriptures that gustang make is human.

I am curious as to how enkido would fare against dumas. Dumas is just an armor so he can't really possess him. I suppose there's a chance the fight would simply never end if both are unkillable... Enkido would need to cause lasting damage to the armor to get ahead.
Or if enkidu can possess dumas's armor (does dumas's armor can consider as male(?)) oh yeah dumas's armor has a "heart" that make it "alive" I don't think the dumas's armor is just dead material then he will comes to where dumas real body, and enkidu can possess real body of dumas.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We? I am not part of what you claim as "we", I am consider tiara or all of scriptures that gustang make is human.

Or if enkidu possess dumas's armor, he will comes to where dumas real body, and enkidu can possess real body of dumas.
The implication so far is that enkido basically takes over the user's biological body and even then he is limited to males. I wouldn't bet on him having the ability to possess a piece of armor. Reaching dumas' hearts requires shenanigans, I also wouldn't bet on enkido being casually capable of that.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The implication so far is that enkido basically takes over the user's biological body and even then he is limited to males. I wouldn't bet on him having the ability to possess a piece of armor. Reaching dumas' hearts requires shenanigans, I also wouldn't bet on enkido being casually capable of that.
Or if enkidu can possess dumas's armor (does dumas's armor can consider as male(?)) oh yeah dumas's armor has a "heart" that make it "alive" I don't think the dumas's armor is just dead material then he will comes to where dumas real body, and enkidu can possess real body of dumas.
There is some update what I post.

I don't know if "heart" of dumas's armor same with the "core" of yas have (chapter when guiscard vs yama and yas as yama mention about the "heart" of yas he didn't heard throbbing) that both didn't throbbing as normal heart throbbing, does enkidu can possess yas when yas on full transformation that he doesn't looks like male or human when in that form?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There is some update what I post.

I don't know if "heart" of dumas's armor same with the "core" of yas have (chapter when guiscard vs yama and yas as yama mention about the "heart" of yas he didn't heard throbbing) that both didn't throbbing as normal heart throbbing, does enkidu can possess yas when yas on full transformation that he doesn't looks like male or human when in that form?
I don't think the "armor" has a heart. Dumas has a heart and the whole thing works via confusing spell shenanigans. I'd say enkido could hypothetically possess even fully transformed yaratcha, i doubt his gender switches over that.