Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 618 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 618 Spoilers & Discussion

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
sometimes.
I don't see neither actually beating Baam in a fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If she wants to see the stars so badly she must run far away from the Tower and watch the sky!
It obvious the "stars" are a metaphoric way to speak about Axis.

I thought that Laura is not the granddaughter but they are many générations betwen them, I missread probably.
Lobadon can be the son of someone else from Ameuz' familly.

Traumerei is cringe and like giving order, Wang wang was an exemple so it's not really a theory.

She is an irregular.
Wasn't it said that she was born in the Tower and left with Arlene?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't see neither actually beating Baam in a fight.

AA and Rak winning agains Baam don’t help the narrative
AA fire fish spell is stronger than Dumas and Baam spell
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Firefish is stronger than the level of Shiwonryu Baam
Can use.

At the end of the Flashback the soul of the god from outside will terrorize Gustang and force him to get out Baam’s mind we probably won’t get the whole history from this FB, Save this comment.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Traumerei is cringe and like giving order, Wang wang was an exemple so it's not really a theory.
LMFAO OK weirdo!!! NN gave her consent to WW, SM gave its consent to Laura (Not Rape LOL).

Talk to someone and get help SICKO!!!

Get your Gantz and Perfect Blue fantasies the FOH!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im here everyday just to laugh 😂

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LMFAO OK weirdo!!! NN gave her consent to WW, SM gave its consent to Laura (Not Rape LOL).

They are so similar! On one side you have a couple who ended up loving each other, on the other you have a woman who was so desperate to not disappoint her frightening husband that she agreed to have sex with a snake(bestiality), something she clearly didn't enjoy and hid because she is ashamed. Oh, and her husband is her great-grandfather (incest) but surely, rape is impossible in a story like Tower of God! 🙃

And this is coming from someone who said that Ameuz was cheating on Traumerei with Gustang.

If she wants to see the stars so badly she must run far away from the Tower and watch the sky!
It obvious the "stars" are a metaphoric way to speak about Axis.
You said it yourself that she is an Irregular. But she tried to hard to enter the Tower so that she could escape it? It doesn't make sense. Axis have never even been mentioned in the story. Only in blog posts.

I thought that Laura is not the granddaughter but they are many générations betwen them, I missread probably.
Lobadon can be the son of someone else from Ameuz' familly.
He could be, but the possibility that Ameuz is his mother isn't nil. It makes more sense for Traumerei to marry another blonde haired blue eyed girl unrelated to her than to marry someone from her family(assuming she even has one)

No. All we know is that she met Arlen. Rachel isn't a Towerborn. SIU himself said that she is an Irregular.

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan

don’t necessarily NEED rape in the story but some mature themes would spice it up, unfortunately IRL these things do happen. Violence ain’t cool either but yet here we are reading a story that’s in a war arc. While a certain state is bombing kids rn!

You are sounding very libtard rn are you from NY?

rape is not condoned but like 80% of women nowadays have have a rapefantasy because of men becoming pussies and femininized.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
They are so similar! On one side you have a couple who ended up loving each other, on the other you have a woman who was so desperate to not disappoint her frightening husband that she agreed to have sex with a snake(bestiality), something she clearly didn't enjoy and hid because she is ashamed. Oh, and her husband is her great-grandfather (incest) but surely, rape is impossible in a story like Tower of God! 🙃

And this is coming from someone who said that Ameuz was cheating on Traumerei with Gustang.

You said it yourself that she is an Irregular. But she tried to hard to enter the Tower so that she could escape it? It doesn't make sense. Axis have never even been mentioned in the story. Only in blog posts.

He could be, but the possibility that Ameuz is his mother isn't nil. It makes more sense for Traumerei to marry another blonde haired blue eyed girl unrelated to her than to marry someone from her family(assuming she even has one)

No. All we know is that she met Arlen. Rachel isn't a Towerborn. SIU himself said that she is an Irregular.
Well in real life you can’t get pregnant from two men
I hardly doubt Traumerei had sex with laura..
there were some type of experiment here.

Well i want to believe that tbh. logic is in my side this time but who knows is a fantasy comic after all.

NAMELESS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
AA and Rak winning agains Baam don’t help the narrative
AA fire fish spell is stronger than Dumas and Baam spell

Firefish is stronger than the level of Shiwonryu Baam
Can use.

At the end of the Flashback the soul of the god from outside will terrorize Gustang and force him to get out Baam’s mind we probably won’t get the whole history from this FB, Save this comment.
I really doubt the outside God will do anything right now.

don’t necessarily NEED rape in the story but some mature themes would spice it up, unfortunately IRL these things do happen. Violence ain’t cool either but yet here we are reading a story that’s in a war arc. While a certain state is bombing kids rn!

You are sounding very libtard rn are you from NY?

rape is not condoned but like 80% of women nowadays have have a rapefantasy because of men becoming pussies and femininized.
Well,we got that with Bonney mother in One Piece. I think TOG is overall darker and more mature than OP.

Ok.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I really doubt the outside God will do anything right now.

Well,we got that with Bonney mother in One Piece. I think TOG is overall darker and more mature than OP.

Ok.
What happened when the blue thryssa tried to take possession of Baam?? The soul stopped him and almost absorbed him.

Right now Gustang is in Baams’s mind he is in trouble..
Who do you think absorbed Gustang book?

and then writes that Gustang didn’t deserve
To read the book in the blank pages?

the god from outside came into the tower
To bring judgement to Zahard and 10 FH
They interrupted the tower purpose when they stopped climbing, Enryu delivered the prophecy and the weapon.

We going to get part of the truth from this FB
And other part in another arc.

is not like SIU to do it all at once.

tower of god is running like a game
You have to do side quest before fighting
The final boss or in this case knowing
All the truth from the past..

Plus Leviathan already told everything about Traumerei to Baam while dreaming but this
Conversation was skipped by SIU

in reality it makes no sense to see Traumerei past
From the Gustang memory book when Leviathan is inside Baam.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

The book is sentient someway I think. Say like the 13 month series .

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The book is sentient someway I think. Say like the 13 month series .
Nah.

the soul: dear Gustang i stole this letters because you don’t deserve to know the past but this empty body im possessing deserve to know, tell Blossom i say Hi ❤

NAMELESS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What happened when the blue thryssa tried to take possession of Baam?? The soul stopped him and almost absorbed him.

Right now Gustang is in Baams’s mind he is in trouble..

the god from outside came into the tower
To bring judgement to Zahard and 10 FH
They interrupted the tower purpose when they stopped climbing, Enryu delivered the prophecy and the weapon.

We going to get part of the truth from this FB
And other part in another arc.

is not like SIU to do it all at once.

tower of god is running like a game
You have to do side quest before fighting
The final boss or in this case knowing
All the truth from the past..

Plus Leviathan already told everything about Traumerei to Baam while dreaming but this
Conversation was skipped by SIU

in reality it makes no sense to see Traumerei past
From the Gustang memory book when Leviathan is inside Baam.
I actually need to google the blue thryssa stuff because i forgot about it. Do you have the chapter number for that?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I actually need to google the blue thryssa stuff because i forgot about it. Do you have the chapter number for that?
Season 2 chapter 152
Season 2 chapter 178 (outside god)
Season 2 chapter 200
Season 2 chapter 299
Season 2 chapter 301
Season 3 chapter 92

NAMELESS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Season 2 chapter 152
Season 2 chapter 178 (outside god)
Season 2 chapter 200
Season 2 chapter 299
Season 2 chapter 301
Season 3 chapter 92
thnx

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So a bit which seems weird to me.. headon makes the point that the tower is meant to test humans. And most of what is being said recently seems to be leading towards the tower rejecting the family heads and zahard over them stopping the climb. Them stopping the climb is something that seems to have cause rejection from their companions and the tower... But what I don't get is how the king positions fits into this. Zahard supposedly became king instead of V but V in turn was the more obvious choice for the role considering he cared for tower residents. But then, isn't the position of king at odds with the tower's intended purpose of serving as tests for humans? Only thing I can think of here is that the king of the tower was meant to produce and heir for some reason and zahard decided to skip this part and become a permanent fixture of the tower... Hence the princess program. And perhaps the red light district... There are not uncommon theories but perhaps the implication here is that the king producing an heir was necessary to continue the climb. Meanwhile zahard took multiple steps every step of the way to make the climb impossible.

This also made me remember some very old blog post where siu mentions an heroine.... Who knows if it holds up but maybe if bam becomes king of the tower he will be meant to produce an heir as well. Though from a plot point of view it makes more sense for wangnan to somehow take that role.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So a bit which seems weird to me.. headon makes the point that the tower is meant to test humans. And most of what is being said recently seems to be leading towards the tower rejecting the family heads and zahard over them stopping the climb. Them stopping the climb is something that seems to have cause rejection from their companions and the tower... But what I don't get is how the king positions fits into this. Zahard supposedly became king instead of V but V in turn was the more obvious choice for the role considering he cared for tower residents. But then, isn't the position of king at odds with the tower's intended purpose of serving as tests for humans? Only thing I can think of here is that the king of the tower was meant to produce and heir for some reason and zahard decided to skip this part and become a permanent fixture of the tower... Hence the princess program. And perhaps the red light district... There are not uncommon theories but perhaps the implication here is that the king producing an heir was necessary to continue the climb. Meanwhile zahard took multiple steps every step of the way to make the climb impossible.

This also made me remember some very old blog post where siu mentions an heroine.... Who knows if it holds up but maybe if bam becomes king of the tower he will be meant to produce an heir as well. Though from a plot point of view it makes more sense for wangnan to somehow take that role.
Zahard didn't want to marry anyone who isn't Arlen in the first place. The Princess Program was just to calm the masses.

I don't think the Tower needs a king and if it does then it should be once he reaches the top. I don't think V was supposed to be king either. Data Eduan said that he was more fitting compared to Zahard. But it's not a story about becoming king. They were adventurers and V wanted to climb further, not settle down.

Zahard is the one who changed his ways. He was the leader, "main character" of the team and V was a foil. Zahard is a fallen hero.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
SIU had a chance to gain popularity while OP is on break but instead decided to drop a lame ass flashback, hopefully tomorrows chapter is fire, but I highly doubt it

Should have focused on Yama/Boss

Next chapter better be half FB and present situation, shit has been so predictable and lame

Yas’s fb >>>>>>>>>>> this lame ass fb!!! I dgaf about seeing FHs faces and Lee rang/ Hana. Prettty sure I speak for most here!!!

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
SIU had a chance to gain popularity while OP is on break but instead decided to drop a lame ass flashback, hopefully tomorrows chapter is fire, but I highly doubt it

Should have focused on Yama/Boss

Next chapter better be half FB and present situation, shit has been so predictable and lame

Yas’s fb >>>>>>>>>>> this lame ass fb!!! I dgaf about seeing FHs faces and Lee rang/ Hana. Prettty sure I speak for most here!!!
probably fb ending with someone arriving to present situation. maybe i am just bloodt thirsty but i just wanna see characters get slumped and stretched permanantly.

Fortress of Solitude

Reaction score
Country
France
This guys allowed in FHs reunion
My guess he is Quadrado
He has no name like he will be the one who died soon.

I wonder if she is still alive today... If she is it'd make sense for her to be a FUG member.
Rachel spocked about her whith Bam in the Hell train, she was alive some years ago.