Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion

fly

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The scenario looked extremely shitty for V and with rather bad perspectives, while he was also mourning his dead child. Put such mindset together with the fact that he wasn't immortal so he had a way out, and add some potential "without me, maybe they'll accept Arlene back and they can help her", and I think V's actions make perfect sense
Yeah this makes sense
If he was the one who first rebelled (continue climbing) then his suicide would be even more believable.
He probably thought all 13 of them would be living like they were before with everyone happy instead of all the BS which went down...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yo got the whole story wrong.
Can you explain ? ;-;

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Because zahard was the winner with all the revenue and force in the tower after his winning and V was a fugitive.
I m pretty sure it's easier to locate a capture a renegade today than approach the priminister for a duel.
LMAO Zahard was not hiding he’s in his palace! Khel almost ambushed him if not for dumbass Luchi!!!

Enough with the excuses! V was a clown, if he was soo miserable why not take his own advice and forget LOL?!?!

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
LMAO Zahard was not hiding he’s in his palace! Khel almost ambushed him if not for dumbass Luchi!!!

Enough with the excuses! V was a clown, if he was soo miserable why not take his own advice and forget LOL?!?!
Why are you guys debating like we have a whole thorough and clear explanation of how & why V did it? :huh: :huh

Let V at least appear in the flashbacks of the war to get his opinion.

I am pretty hopeful everything we theorize about his personality will change once he appears in an arc.

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
V hates will eat crow when he becomes the focus. Mark my words....:feelsbadman

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Zahard was not hiding he’s in his palace! Khel almost ambushed him if not for dumbass Luchi!!!

Khel had vision to ensure he could locate zahard alone. Zahard didn't exactly made his location known.

Ok, you find V clown. I find him pitiable from what we know which is quite little.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yo got the whole story wrong.
I've done a recap of what seems to be implied as of now about him, specially with the later chapter including the mentions of how "the grace people" are the FH enemies to the point that joining them means that Ameuz will have to be killed next time they meet, and how Hon told Luslec to give his regards to V and Arlene "even if they will probably think it's not sincere", and how Ameuz who has known them all for a long time thinks the FH are changing in fucked up ways (making V's choice not to join them seem the better choice).

Care to explain your own theories on him that make everything wrong, or that'd be too much work?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I've done a recap of what seems to be implied as of now about him, specially with the later chapter including the mentions of how "the grace people" are the FH enemies to the point that joining them means that Ameuz will have to be killed next time they meet, and how Hon told Luslec to give his regards to V and Arlene "even if they will probably think it's not sincere", and how Ameuz who has known them all for a long time thinks the FH are changing in fucked up ways (making V's choice not to join them seem the better choice).

Care to explain your own theories on him that make everything wrong, or that'd be too much work?
I posted about a lot of pages before but i will tell you this Zahard and 10 family heads weak point are irregulars because the immortality contract can only affect tower borns, V never signed the immortality contract he was their Weak point.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I posted about a lot of pages before but i will tell you this Zahard and 10 family heads weak point are irregulars because the immortality contract can only affect tower borns, V never signed the immortality contract he was their Weak point.
Isn't that the boon granted to Enkidu? He talked about only the FHs being able to kill him when he killed Tiara.

I'd expect the FH version of the pact to be more than that, as Enkidu was definitely not on the climbers' level from what we are seeing. But sure, other irregulars can kill them, not only V.

And what does this prove about V having lived a miserable life after the disagreement where all I said was wrong?

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

You're going to have sit in the corner for this one Sly. Zahard completely tricked Khel. He didn't even know what Zahard looked like :yodawgKhel wasn't ambushing shit! Khel was the dumbass thinking he was the only one in the tower to see fate. An I actually like Khel, but come on now.

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
You're going to have sit in the corner for this one Sly. Zahard completely tricked Khel. He didn't even know what Zahard looked like :yodawgKhel wasn't ambushing shit! Khel was the dumbass thinking he was the only one in the tower to see fate. An I actually like Khel, but come on now.
Sly the clown always takes his fanfiction for cannon. Fact is we just don't know certain things because the author has not revealed them. we can discuss and speculate but nothing is cannon until SIU makes it so.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Barely anyone knows what he looks like! Zahard was informed by Lyb about the ambush and they formulated a counter lol.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
She was one of their companions and survived this climb. She is probably very strong.
Cinera do better those guys companions are the monsters from the past Maschenny and JH were talking about..
Amez was unfazed when Lee rang asked aren't u afraid U r going to be enemies against us. That tells a lot about her. She might be strong as Kirin or as mirchea seeing how she rebuked him like a senior giving advice to her junior
:derp

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Give us the benefits of the doubt the Flash back is weird everybody is a weakling 😂

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
It hasn't ended yet.
We might get more lore.

Fortress of Solitude

Reaction score
Country
France
Gustang wants the death on every branch heads, Traumerei hates Gustang so their is something more than Ameuz' death.
When Enkidu came back to his sense he said that the Familly Heads play friends, they called him a monster and he though Gustang has come to kill him, we don't see those events yet.

Aside from revealing some faces and personality behind FH's, what was the point?
Traumerei will become very bad, I think it's a plan from the adminitrator some kind of punishment to become a ruler?