Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Sounds like a lot of people have too much time on their hands, or they are so bored that they need to vent all of their built up frustration online! But, let's be honest, this is happening basically everywhere, on each and every forum or social media. Seems to be human nature 😉
I would have fully agreed if the English webtoon's comment section wasn't the complete opposite of the Korean version. :oh

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Can't believe Rei couldn't see Amez fate in the party

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
God the commenters of Newtoki334 are some of the most unhinged and dumbest people in the South Korean cyberspace.

Naver has way better comments and criticisms. But these Newtoki tards just straight up expected Traumerei to react like Superman. These guys can only comprehend the s-part of " A Wonderful New World " every mondays.
I would expect a FH to react lol, Enkidu looked bloodlusted and had time to summon his weapon and kill the chic while Traum had the Baam face

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It's looking like Traumerei controlled Enkidu unconsciously.
That's also my theory. It's possible that as Enkidu slowly involve himself with human emotions, it causes Traumerei to finally control Enkidu. After all, Traumerei can control humans.

There has to be a reason behind that unexplainable rage. Also, it's possible Enkidu is just started to think like humans, feeling the sense of hatred or rage like other humans would feel. And I feel like this is what Headon wanted to teach Enkidu ( in an extreme way ), the philosophy of human nature.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
It's looking like Traumerei controlled Enkidu unconsciously.
Because of those nerves around enkidu's eyes ?

I don't think the flashback has ended yet, we will don't know why enkidu hates traum so much now.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I will never understands how people who never speak about the chapter come here to criticize the opinion of others but they never share what they think or post any theory.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That's also my theory. It's possible that as Enkidu slowly involve himself with human emotions, it causes Traumerei to finally control Enkidu. After all, Traumerei can control humans.
Traumerei can't control humans. Doing so is one of his desires and iirc one of the reasons he commissioned the beastkin.

LaudatoSiAdAstra

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I would have fully agreed if the English webtoon's comment section wasn't the complete opposite of the Korean version. :oh
Well, any positivity is welcome in these times of negativity, so I am glad at least on webtoon people are a bit more cheerful 😉

I really liked the way how awkward Enkidu was acting while disguided as Luslec, and yet, it seemed to fit him very well! I mean, he did manage fool Ameuz, and I can totally see Luslec being a major goofball at heart 😂

Reactions: fly

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Traumerei can't control humans. Doing so is one of his desires and iirc one of the reasons he commissioned the beastkin.
Traumerei can actually control humans neurologically but not their emotions or individual thought ( or if that human has some form of mental resistant against him ).

He can't force everyone to be his friend, after all, that's not what true friendship feels like.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Pajaka trad
Ameuz: Did you really set up a warp gate in there?

Enkidu: T-that's right.. There was nowhere else around this place to hide it.. // So I set up a warp gate on that floating island.

Ameuz: Yeah.. That floating island..

Enkidu: This.. This way!

Ameuz: This floating island.. it was the place where we decided to settle down, and where we started living together, just Traumerei and me. // Traumerei... // Of course, it was you.. you told him to bring me here..

Traumerei: Where are you going without even saying goodbye, Ameuz?

Ameuz: Something did feel strange from the start.. It was Enkidu all along..

Traumerei: Why did you leave without saying a word? Let's go back.

Ameuz: Traumerei..

Traumerei: Let's head back home.

Ameuz: Traumerei.. Traumerei I...

Traumerei: Ameuz. i understand your desire to go outside. But our climb came to a stop that day.

Ameuz: That decision.. wasn't made by me! I haven't accepted that yet.

Traumerei: Don't force it. The door has already been closed.

Ameuz: No! It's not over yet! We will open the door again!
Traumerei: Are you saying that you're going to betray Zahard and us? // You can't do that. Don't you remember what happened to us that day? // The beings who treated us like Gods when we were climbing the Tower, after getting to know that we closed the door, they spewed curses and behaved like beasts towards us. // What wrong did we do to them? If it weren't for us, those trash would never have climbed anywhere, let alone near the Top of the Tower. Are you now going to open the door again, and climb the Tower just as they had wished?

Ameuz: Right. I have no desire to forgive them, but at the end, i ended up as someone who shares their intentions.. I want to deny it. but.. That's why i initially decided to join you guys. I couldn't tolerate them. However, as time passed, doubts piled up, and i began to think that this wasn't right.. // Just because you hated them, why did you have to close the door to the top of the Tower? Why shouldn't our generation reach the top of the Tower? Having to live without knowing the truth.. // I felt like living while turning away from that truth wasn't right! // I climbed the Tower with you, because of that.. i have the right to know the truth. I never wanted to blame you, Traumerei. // I am just trying to say, that my and your thoughts are not the same, they changed. And now that they're heading seperate ways, we can no longer be together. Even if i have to fight you, i want to finish my adventure. // I am leaving. Traumerei.

Traumereis thoughts from the past: Are you lonely? No, no, the two of us are enough. Let's continue living here together. Let's forget all the complicated and scary things, and think about how to decorate this beautiful house, what clothes we should wear tomorrow, and what to eat for each meal. Is that fine? Of course. I am happy now, Traumerei. Let's stay like this forever... the two of us together..

Traumerei: Let's live here... forever.. // You promised. Ameuz.

Ameuz: I can't. // Now, i can't do that anymore. You've changed too much during that time.. I can't... bear to look at you anymore... I.. I know. What you're going in your new home.. and what you're planning to do with Zahard.. // Let's break up here.

Narrator??: It was an excuse. Nothing but an excuse. Enkidu knew it. He knew that Traumerei hadn't changed. That Traumerei still loves Ameuz. That it was Ameuz that changed. She wants to run away because she changed her mind. Anger welled up in Enkidu's heart. Unbearable anger.

Ameuz: Im going. Traumerei. // Goodbye.
Ameuz: Enkidu. Please take care of Traumerei.

Narrator: Enkidu couldn't control it for some reason - this emotion. When he came to his senses and opened his eyes, what was in front of him was Ameuz, who had collapsed after being cut down by his own sword. What he heard was the heartbreaking and fierce cry of the crane, which was tearing the air. Hearing that sound, his senses came back to him, and soon after the chill creeped up over his senses. Enkidu couldn't not contain his anger.

Enkidu: What have i done...? <-- This line is supposed to be inbetween the Narrators text. After Enkidu came back to his senses.
the end
@Demonspeed

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, any positivity is welcome in these times of negativity, so I am glad at least on webtoon people are a bit more cheerful 😉

I really liked the way how awkward Enkidu was acting while disguided as Luslec, and yet, it seemed to fit him very well! I mean, he did manage fool Ameuz, and I can totally see Luslec being a major goofball at heart 😂
Sadly, SIU will never see all those supportive comments about him in EN Webtoon. I honestly feel bad for all those comments. English Webtoon is just an external publishing company. But I believe with the Ads per Chapter system, it'll make SIU alive financially even just for a dime.

EN Webtoon Fast Pass Chapters ( No Ads ) are around 1000 likes ( + Viewers ). Although not as great as Nest War Arc ( around 3-6k likes ), it's still pretty okay. Also, the fact that ToG English fans still have the financial balls to pay a 7 coined chapter amidst the existence of raw scans, the chapter gaps, and the persisting negativity. Truly commend those guys.

Last edited:

Grace12025

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
At least we've got a hint on why they stopped climbing...

LaudatoSiAdAstra

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sadly, SIU will never see all those supportive comments about him. I honestly feel bad for all those comments. English Webtoon is just an external publishing company. But I believe with the Ads per Chapter system, it'll make SIU alive financially even just for a dime.
Which is a shame, really! It has been proven time and time again how negative comments on the internet can make people sprial into depression and even worse situations. Imagine doing your best to meet the deadline each week only to be showered with hateful comments and unreasonably mean spirited criticism over and over again. Tha would mess up anyones psyche in a short time!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmm, the translation makes the situation seem similar to when yaratcha was controlled by traumerei. I can buy that enkido is powerful but it seems ridiculous it could take on ameuz alone while traumerei is there.

LaudatoSiAdAstra

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Maybe Träumerei controlled Enkidu unconsciously? His grief and anger could've been so great, that it seeped into Enkidu's mind, hence the great anger Enkidu couldn't control.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Repeat with me “SIU you better go to hiatus”
Say it say it say it say it

sly prepare yourself mentally because Urek is going to ruin all the fun we been waiting to happen for almost 210 chapters, Urek is about to literally stop all the fun,
Yes that lame character.. im ready you better be.
SIU is just awful at flashbacks PERIOD! They never flow well with the present story!

PitchBlack857

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What baffles me, week after week after week... is how people are complaining about each new chapter. If a manga / manhwa would be boring, infuriating or even a 'waste of time' for me, I'd simply stop reading it. Been there, done that. But why complain each Sunday for months, or even years? Beats me!

Anyway, the artstyle is a little different in some pages, like Träumerei's face: Sometimes it is drawn with a rather pointy chin, like usual, and then in some panels, it looks much more rounded. So, maybe SIU needed more help from an assistant with this one? Let's just hope he is doing well, mentally as well as physically!
This forum is always funny that way , the main ones complaining every week also post the most and only post about TOG . When Fairy Tail and Bleach became trash I stop reading it.