Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

CountDookoe

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Great Chapter! My hopes for Gustang vs Traumerei have been renewed after reading this chapter. Traum is a monster,he deserves to get clapped hard. This arc will end in a banger.
Traum has to be a deadman walking, i don’t see him contributing more to the plot. But guess only SIU knows.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The last station of hell train is located on the 44th floor. An d the floor belong to khun family
What the last station has to do with anything we talking about? im lost..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im asking they are on the 44th floor rn? I thought they were by the 52 and up

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Traum has to be a deadman walking, i don’t see him contributing more to the plot. But guess only SIU knows.
I'm not sure about that. This flashback kind of made Traumerei more relevant. I see Gustang more far away from the plot in comparison to Traumerei. If you ask me why what we've seen of Gustang's book is about Traumerei's past actions, It's because Gustang alone is not interesting enough.

The ratings really increased after Traumerei became the focus.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm not sure about that. This flashback kind of made Traumerei more relevant. I see Gustang more far away from the plot in comparison to Traumerei. If you ask me why what we've seen of Gustang's book is about Traumerei's past actions, It's because Gustang alone is not interesting enough.

The ratings really increased after Traumerei became the focus.
Lo Po Bia and Po Bidau's arcs are intertwined with more focus on the Lo Po Bia with Traumerei as the main antagonist. Once Traumerei dies there will be more focus on Gustang and so on.

Gustang has been relevant to the plot since the Workshop arc and he is the one who declared war against the other FHs. He is much more relevant than Traumerei overall.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lo Po Bia and Po Bidau's arcs are intertwined with more focus on the Lo Po Bia with Traumerei as the main antagonist. Once Traumerei dies there will be more focus on Gustang and so on.

Gustang has been relevant to the plot since the Workshop arc and he is the one who declared war against the other FHs. He is much more relevant than Traumerei overall.
There war is already here. Gustang's not waging war on his own. What could happen to Gustang is a fake death and he would come back later in the story, but for Traumerei's death to happen, the person who can kill him, must want to kill him. And so far, that's not what the story is depicting.

Gustang's role is to preserve the true story, but he helped to spread lies. He is more like an observer. Traumerei, as of now, is more interwined with the overall plot than Gustang. We'll have wait and see If SIU is really intending to kill Traumerei, because as I see the current scenary, only Rachel would want to kill him.

We'll probably get the part 2 of Traumerei's past later, this time from a first person perspective. I suppose some things may change after that.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Gustang is that one writing history literally all the interesting things are coming from him..

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
FHs didn't see Ameuz as a bug; FHs didn't see Towerborn as bugs until after the Enne incident. Beyond that, Ameuz was their dear companion and the other FHs genuinely cared for Ameuz.

They intended to let her leave to join V and the others.
Data eduan made the point that they cared less and less about tower residents as they climbed. Lee rang also noted they had changed after becoming rulers of the tower. Add to that, the conversation with lee rang made it pretty clear that ameuz would become an enemy upon leaving. Ameuz was simply given a courtesy at that point.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yep,his family betrayed him. We already got his flashback and background. Now we just need a conclusion to his character. Traum getting assassinated is what needs to happen to speed this up. I really don't TOG to go past 1.2K chapters. ~400 more chapters is enough.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The fact that Urek is going to ruin all the fun and he still got fans is concerning

it will be 250 chapters in vain..
Urek fans are 100% diehard OP fans
They can’t be saved…

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was reading the nest arc and it suddenly hit me. We know Rei asked admin for blessings for enkidu? What if the exchange for this blessing was that he cannot control a divine sea animal, which is leviathan. Imagine Rei, the one who can control any divine sea animals now cannot control one? It will be a laughing matter and that's why he wanted to hide it from the tower?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I was reading the nest arc and it suddenly hit me. We know Rei asked admin for blessings for enkidu? What if the exchange for this blessing was that he cannot control a divine sea animal, which is leviathan. Imagine Rei, the one who can control any divine sea animals now cannot control one? It will be a laughing matter and that's why he wanted to hide it from the tower?
Bro.. leviathan was with Traumerei before Enkidou
Traumerei already fed Leviathan with memories from the day they stopped climbing and he lost his friends.

those memories of Ameuz/Enkidou will be also throw at leviathan later on.

"I am a monster who looked down on everything. I had nothing to fear since birth. And I was a king of infinitely arrogant beings. I am a monster who considers everything trivial. All creatures in the Tower were under me, and the same held true for Ancient creatures and even those from the outside. Traumerei who brought me into existence, punished me for not recognizing him as my master and locked me in here, making me eat filthy emotions. But I fed on that hatred. And grew into a monster that never dies as long as the one I hate exists. Born wearing the armor of evil to go against the king and his people, I am Leviathan."'

Last edited:

TudyMNX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Didn't enkidu say something about how Belier (or w/e his exact name is) was not the first to resist his mind control ?
Arent belier, goruro and the original enkidu the only ppl enkidu ever controled?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Didn't enkidu say something about how Belier (or w/e his exact name is) was not the first to resist his mind control ?
Arent belier, goruro and the original enkidu the only ppl enkidu ever controled?
The first he controlled was the warrior Enkidou
The jelly cube has not name if not that he stole
From the warrior.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Data eduan made the point that they cared less and less about tower residents as they climbed. Lee rang also noted they had changed after becoming rulers of the tower. Add to that, the conversation with lee rang made it pretty clear that ameuz would become an enemy upon leaving. Ameuz was simply given a courtesy at that point.
The Tower residents they grew distant from did not refer to the companions that climbed with them.

V and Arlene were enemies and yet Hon still considered them his friends.

Just because they were political/ideological opponents did not mean they FHs harboured animosity towards them.

The grieving we saw for Ameuz's death showed they truly cared for her.

Realuffy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
so it's Enkidu didn't kill he lost control, Headon did that

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
"I am a monster who looked down on everything. I had nothing to fear since birth. And I was a king of infinitely arrogant beings. I am a monster who considers everything trivial. All creatures in the Tower were under me, and the same held true for Ancient creatures and even those from the outside. Traumerei who brought me into existence, punished me for not recognizing him as my master and locked me in here, making me eat filthy emotions. But I fed on that hatred. And grew into a monster that never dies as long as the one I hate exists. Born wearing the armor of evil to go against the king and his people, I am Leviathan."'
I wonder if Leviathan was sealed before Enkidu or after.

Traumerie was able to rule every creature & made Levi the king or something?

Or did he use just all his knowledge on Levi to make an incredibly powerful being?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The Tower residents they grew distant from did not refer to the companions that climbed with them.

V and Arlene were enemies and yet Hon still considered them his friends.

Just because they were political/ideological opponents did not mean they FHs harboured animosity towards them.

The grieving we saw for Ameuz's death showed they truly cared for her.
Sure, it's clear that at this point they saw ameuz as a friend, but that's not really my point. Ameuz left traumerei's home as an enemy, it was established that she would be hunted down. So even if they grieve for her it doesn't change that she was by all effects and purposes on a kill list. It makes little sense that this much animosity between the family heads would carry over so many eons (over which they'd probably come to care even less about tower residents) over essentially a kill order being executed just before ameuz' headstart ran out. In other posts I suggest that the reason gustang is pissed is not as much over ameuz being killed as much as it is over traumerei lying. Since gustang is the one who apparently did the memory erasing I am guessing he messed with the spell or method of memory wiping so as to haunt those whose memories were erased, himself included.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I wonder if Leviathan was sealed before Enkidu or after.

Traumerie was able to rule every creature & made Levi the king or something?

Or did he use just all his knowledge on Levi to make an incredibly powerful being?
Leviathan was talking from His EGO
Nobody was under him.. Traumerei sealed him
Easy lol