Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
In your head V and Arlene are the perfect beings in the tower, they never broke a glass, and in war there is no longer right and wrong as both sides commit atrocities defending their reasons, you in this case don't know the reasons Zahard's motives and doesn't know anything about Arlene and V to say that they are the good guys in the story, people are just being hypocrites defending a person aware of his actions who decided to play, deceive, betray, humiliate and still act smart for the only person who helped her "the next time we meet we will be enemies", she has courage, she thought it was Khun with the protection of the story script, she got it wrong, no matter the wrong side in her head, the side she chose that's where she has to stay until the end, if she always knew the side she wanted she just had to go there from the beginning, she would have been honest with everyone and with herself, in fact, the only reason the others didn't kill her or even be helped by Rang was because the war hadn't started, you tell me that they weren't enemies yet because the war hadn't started when there's already a climate of hostility and you have Gustang to say "it doesn't matter who it is, if you join the other side you become our enemy", ok, keep defending the girl because she joined the "good" side
Someone make this guy an admin or something..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Saying that Ameuz isn't innocent =/= defending Traumerei. It's not about morals or who is better.

She betrayed them and wanted to get a pass, leaving without fighting, with the results of her investigation. Awful planning and decisions.
At least let my man Traumerei made 5 Children out of you Ameuz and then leave she got me FUD

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
May be I m missing something but where was she deemed a spy?
You "marry" someone with "till death do us part" type vow. You find your husband completely changed and becoming a control freak and steadily see merits in leaving him for your other friends ( not romantically) who still are similar in spirits to what your husband was. You do share moments and try to find solace but those become far and few in-between.
When you announce your departure your husband used his pet robot to massacre you and pin the blame on the friends she wanted to leave with.
I see that to be reasonable scenario for the wife to be deemed innocent/ less guilty especially given here they weren't married and the whole event was to propose to Amez. So I really don't get the hate.
The only hate she deserves is the way she broke off. She should have done this earlier and with less audience. But on flip side she was butchered and the death was used to start a war which saw multiple innocents being killed. Traum is incorrigibly guilty here.
Enkidu said she was communicating with other people via her biwak. He told Traumerei who told him to ignore her.

You are simplifying quite a bit here. And I didn't say that I hate her or anything. Hon made it clear: that escape attempt was foolish to begin with. In a place with 5 FHs. But she bet on their good graces to escape after revealing her intentions to her face.

V and Arlen are definitely not the good guys.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maybe V was good, but he was definitely an idiot.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO who cares if Amez shared the coordinates?!?! They gain nothing with that information LOL!! Everyone knows Zahard is in his palace and ain’t shit going to happen lol!!!

Arlene and V wanted to continue their climb not launch a surprise attack at Traum lol!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
LMFAO who cares if Amez shared the coordinates?!?! They gain nothing with that information LOL!! Everyone knows Zahard is in his palace and ain’t shit going to happen lol!!!

Arlene and V wanted to continue their climb not launch a surprise attack at Traum lol!!!
Cry harder

HakunaMatata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I mean come on, yes she might have spied on Traumerei but if so, she's the worst spy ever, all fictions, timelines and multiverses included.

In what universe a spy annonces with great ceremony to her companions that she's officially leaving them for the enemy?
Lmao for Enkidu to know about her being in touch with V/Arlen it's obvious that she didn't even try to hide it.
I like to think that if she wanted to hide a secret from Enkidu at least, she'd do it with ease. And she'd leave secretly.

Of course she didn't deserve to die. Traumerei is rotten to the core.
Probably a pure heart tainted by Zahard/Admins/wtv malice.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I mean come on, yes she might have spied on Traumerei but if so, she's the worst spy ever, all fictions, timelines and multiverses included.

In what universe a spy annonces with great ceremony to her companions that she's officially leaving them for the enemy?

Lmao for Enkidu to know about her being in touch with V/Arlen it's obvious that she didn't even try to hide it.
I like to think that if she wanted to hide a secret from Enkidu at least, she'd do it with ease. And she'd leave secretly.

Of course she didn't deserve to die. Traumerei is rotten to the core.
Probably a pure heart tainted by Zahard/Admins/wtv malice.
That's what I am saying. How did she expect to escape alive? She thought Luslec could do it, he got no diffed. She had to ask Lee Rang to help and even console her to escape. There is a mix of emotionality and cold logic, but mixed together, it doesn't make her look better at all. It makes her look stupid and delusional, even a bit heartless, although it's also a bit sad. But as Lo Po Bia said, she played with fire too much.

NotIcarus was the only decent spy there.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im crying on my knees right now common sense is still alive in the forum 😭🙏🏽

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I said last week , her mistake was acting like she was "equals" with GWs :Haha

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Enkidu said she was communicating with other people via her biwak.
Wouldn't it be more logical to assume that the information was regarding her escape route/ time/ extraction and other pertinent details rather than elaborate spy information?
If it is the former I don't see how she is a spy.
With regards to simplification, I think SIU s portrayal so far has been as such.
She was attached to traum then traum changedeshe wanted to bail but couldn't/ wouldn't and then finally before getting hitched she crossed that bridge and then got butchered and V was blamed.
I don't think I m simplifying much tbh.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
That's what I am saying. How did she expect to escape alive? She thought Luslec could do it, he got no diffed. She had to ask Lee Rang to help and even console her to escape. There is a mix of emotionality and cold logic, but mixed together, it doesn't make her look better at all. It makes her look stupid and delusional, even a bit heartless, although it's also a bit sad. But as Lo Po Bia said, she played with fire too much.

NotIcarus was the only decent spy there.
It's like she didn't want to deceive Traumerei because love and stuff but still had to.
That's a half-ass job. Weird that V/Arlen agreed with this naive plan.

But I still think she didn't deserve to die. At this time and in theses circumstances at least.

Reactions: fly

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
It's like she didn't want to deceive Traumerei because love and stuff but still had to.
That's a half-ass job. Weird that V/Arlen agreed with this naive plan.

But I still think she didn't deserve to die. At this time and in theses circumstances at least.
“Deserve to die? ” ?
Prince & arkraptor didn't deserve to die too.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If traumerei got his way and could control humans he'd probably be king of the tower.

But the situation with ameuz and traumerei does have more complexity to it. Ameuz definitely flipped on traumerei and the great warriors. And not any one change of mind, she would have left to join people that would go to war with zahard and co. On the other hand you have the fact that the great warriors stopped the climb nearing the end and took positions of power which they probably shouldn't have taken. Add to that the change the family heads had been going through as time went on and becoming something which neither themselves nor their former friends recognize (figuratively). Ameuz on top of that seems aware of some variety of experiment traumerei was carrying out on tower creatures (by the looks of it maybe even sentient ones). Things simply went to shit because there was no other way things could have turned out.

B.Nixus3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are following someone else more powerful and they prove themselves to be a bad leader in the end, that doesn't make you wrong for leaving. You guys are right in the fact that she shouldn't have left the way she did (publicly) if this was solely a war move to (& if she wanted to stay alive); however, she has "feelings" and as a result, wanted to test herself one more time to make sure her leaving was the right decision. It wasn't like this was an actual all-out war either. There's no indication of that (and the new FH slaughtering thousands of their towerborn follower group in a few seconds doesn't count) at this point. The two sides disagreed, & she didn't like the psycho her "man" had become, splicing animals & towerborn to create "humans" he could directly control. It might have been a dark secret, but it wasn't a big war advantage for FUG to know at the time.

The biggest factor is that Traumerei didn't care about that, especially since he'd have been immortal on whatever floor he went to anyway & he is way more powerful than (most of, if not all) of the strongest towerborn. Hon already made this clear. They don't like the fact that the towerborn, especially those who climbed with them, don't agree with their decision to stop the climb for everyone. It hurt their feelings, even though they're all standing by their decision. War against those "below them" in the tower is not something these FH (at this point) are the slightest bit concerned about. They're ALL too strong, & they're immortal (except the few who didn't make the admin's cut).

His decision came down to a change in feelings paired with the arrogance of young King George III when it came to how he dealt with his problems. Normal people would cry, hang with friends, & go find a rebound girl when they get rejected. Traumerei just kills them. And he follows/worships Jahad MUCH more faithfully than the others.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But it's stated that she fell out of love with Traumerei and that she was not liking what the FH were becoming, like how is she an asshole when the people she thought were better became worse and for believing the guy she has been with for years can't take a break up
Still an Asshole for public shaming Traum though...

So she deserved to die? Apparently they weren't even so bad in the past.

Ameuz didn't even hide from the crime of spying and switching sides. It's Rei who murdered a woman for leaving him and then covered it up by betraying the rest of his friends.
No,but she associated with the wrong people. You reap what you sow.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
No,but she associated with the wrong people. You reap what you sow.
Yes you are right.
She shouldn't have fallen for Traumerie in the first place ;)

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
I think it is the result of losing important emotions.
All FHs went through this, yet in this flashback he's clairly the worst.
Lee Rang and Hon still got some humanity left

“Deserve to die? ” ?
Prince & arkraptor didn't deserve to die too.
Yes as in, Traumerei didn't have to go that far. Out of respect for their common past.
Nobody has to die because they want to leave someone.

It doesn't look like there's an open war going on between both factions at that time, so she doesn't even deserve to be a PoW.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
How is saying that she isn't a mere victim worshiping Irregulars?
Because all the excuses you guys are giving for why she deserved to die had nothing to do with the actual reason she was killed.

You're just bringing it up to cover Traumerei.

She betrayed them and wanted to get a pass, leaving without fighting, with the results of her investigation. Awful planning and decisions.
Except her plan went off quite well, because no one wanted to hurt her for switching sides.

Considering that Rei killed her the moment they were alone after she left him, announcing the break up on stage was probably smart too, since it gave her an excuse to keep away from him and for her friends to help her.

Only mistake was involving Luslec.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Because all the excuses you guys are giving for why she deserved to die had nothing to do with the actual reason she was killed.

You're just bringing it up to cover Traumerei.

Except her plan went off quite well, because no one wanted to hurt her for switching sides.

Considering that Rei killed her the moment they were alone after she left him, announcing the break up on stage was probably smart too, since it gave her an excuse to keep away from him and for her friends to help her.

Only mistake was involving Luslec.
I didn't say that she deserved to die. I said her death is the result of her awful choices. How is openly saying that you are an enemy, in a room of people who could kill her in an instant smart? How did the plan go well? In the end, she died. Counting on your enemies sparing you is in no way smart.

It's really funny to read people saying that I am some kind of Traumerei fan when I have said thousand of times that I want him to die and that he is an awful antagonist. I said many times that all the FHs are bad people too, but many here are caught in the moment. In this flashback, they are all already too far gone.

Wouldn't it be more logical to assume that the information was regarding her escape route/ time/ extraction and other pertinent details rather than elaborate spy information?
If it is the former I don't see how she is a spy.
With regards to simplification, I think SIU s portrayal so far has been as such.
She was attached to traum then traum changedeshe wanted to bail but couldn't/ wouldn't and then finally before getting hitched she crossed that bridge and then got butchered and V was blamed.
I don't think I m simplifying much tbh.
How does it matter? She is still talking with the enemy. And she also said that she knew what Traumerei was preparing so it was more than that.

Star builder

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I think he just killed her so he could frame V & Arlene.

He didn't feel rage or anything from her rejection.
He stopped feeling love for her from a long time ago (stopped climbing, lost emotions).

She was just a pawn for him during that party.
i agree about he lost his emotions after they stopped the climb but i dont he saw her as a pawn but actully tried to love her again but that didnt work

Last edited:
Reactions: fly