Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao some of y'all are really straight capping for that bum, there was no precedent for a FH killing a close friend over loyalty to Zahard during that time, Traumerei was the first to cross that line, he's the one that set the new standard for dick rider Zahard
No,but she associated with the wrong people. You reap what you sow.
Nah, her other friends were cool and only probably went bad after her death, it's more like dying because you were blissfully unaware that your boyfriend was a psychopath
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't say that she deserved to die. I said her death is the result of her awful choices. How is openly saying that you are an enemy, in a room of people who could kill her in an instant smart? How did the plan go well? In the end, she died. Counting on your enemies sparing you is in no way smart.

It's really funny to read people saying that I am some kind of Traumerei fan when I have said thousand of times that I want him to die and that he is an awful antagonist. I said many times that all the FHs are bad people too, but many here are caught in the moment. In this flashback, they are all already too far gone.

How does it matter? She is still talking with the enemy. And she also said that she knew what Traumerei was preparing so it was more than that.
She was naive and ignorant but that really only applies to Traumerei, she was right in trusting her other friends but was wrong about the guy she was in a relationship with

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I didn't say that she deserved to die. I said her death is the result of her awful choices. How is openly saying that you are an enemy, in a room of people who could kill her in an instant smart? How did the plan go well?
Except it wasn't!

You keep ignoring the fact that no one wanted to harm her for turning against them. She trusted her friends to be decent people and let her leave and they did. They even helped her get away! She was right about them!

She also didn't want to talk to Rei after dumping him and when he did that anyway, he killed her! She was right about that too.

The only mistake made was sending Luslec to come get her instead of V or Arlene.

It's really funny to read people saying that I am some kind of Traumerei fan
You're literally covering for him murdering his girlfriend by blaming her death on a completely unrelated factor.

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I mean traumerie is a bad dude.
Ameuz was naive because she couldn't understand traumerie's personality even after being with him for centuries.

A naive person was killed by a bad dude.

Pretty normal.

Star builder

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I mean traumerie is a bad dude.
Ameuz was naive because she couldn't understand traumerie's personality even after being with him for centuries.

A naive person was killed by a bad dude.

Pretty normal.
also traumerie knew she was sending messages to somone on the oustide and he didnt do anything it give him less room to complain

Thryssa

Reaction score
Country
United States
@NAMELESS I'm saying that strictly on my own thoughts and opinions. Zahard knew Traumerei was having that party, and I find it weird he chose not to attend too it. Regardless of his "king" status or whatever other affairs he may had going on. Seems like the perfect scenario to establish more information on those who were having second thoughts or mixed emotions about claiming the tower again.We know that Traumerei is his most loyal lap dog. I would think that Zahard was aware of Traumerei getting Enkidu...Why wouldn't he? Given his position and resources, I would assume he should have knowledge or a idea about Enkidu as well. Although it's pure speculation, I find it highly unlikely that Zahard was not aware of those who were plotting to reclimb the tower for whatever reason. It's threatening his position of power. Idk, something about this situation doesn't sit right with me. I'm not saying anything with a hundred percent certainty. My other thought was Headon knew this would happen and wanted it to play out like this. That rabbit is shady as f*** and the grin he had on the previous chapter makes me foreshadow this possibility.

Skylent

Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder how conscious of his doings Traumerei was. Sure he must,have fount out after Enkidu was captured and then try to silence him and to make everyone forget the ordeal but what about when he killed her ? Was it only his subconscious acting up or was he perfectly aware?

That lady in V's lair looks cool. Is that Arlene?

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I wonder how conscious of his doings Traumerei was. Sure he must,have fount out after Enkidu was captured and then try to silence him and to make everyone forget the ordeal but what about when he killed her ? Was it only his subconscious acting up or was he perfectly aware?

That lady in V's lair looks cool. Is that Arlene?
That's the mystery! It's impossible to tell. He could have planned it as soon as he asked for Enkidu, he could have planned it as soon as she dumped him, he could have done it on impulse when she told him she was leaving, he could have done it subconsciously.

The only person who knows the answer is Bam.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yes you are right.
She shouldn't have fallen for Traumerie in the first place ;)
Either extremely naive or straight up stupid.

@NAMELESS I'm saying that strictly on my own thoughts and opinions. Zahard knew Traumerei was having that party, and I find it weird he chose not to attend too it. Regardless of his "king" status or whatever other affairs he may had going on. Seems like the perfect scenario to establish more information on those who were having second thoughts or mixed emotions about claiming the tower again.We know that Traumerei is his most loyal lap dog. I would think that Zahard was aware of Traumerei getting Enkidu...Why wouldn't he? Given his position and resources, I would assume he should have knowledge or a idea about Enkidu as well. Although it's pure speculation, I find it highly unlikely that Zahard was not aware of those who were plotting to reclimb the tower for whatever reason. It's threatening his position of power. Idk, something about this situation doesn't sit right with me. I'm not saying anything with a hundred percent certainty. My other thought was Headon knew this would happen and wanted it to play out like this. That rabbit is shady as f*** and the grin he had on the previous chapter makes me foreshadow this possibility.
Jahad was probably cocky and fuck and didn't think Arlene's people would not pose a serious threat. Being a Arlene simp doesn't help either. The man probably went in denial mode for quite some time.

Last edited:

RAD

Reaction score
Country
United States
My guess is that Traumerei is the closest person to Zahard. Zahard definitely doesn't want team V having Amuez on
their side. When she made up her mind that she was leaving, he decided it was better to just kill her because that's what Zahard would want, and it would cause trouble for what they are doing in that lab, and it would be leaked. Of course, the frog will listen to what Traumerei tells it to say. If he wants the frog to say that Ankedu was telling the truth, then it will say so. My bet is that many of the family heads didnt really contain a huge hatred for V yet and still considered him as someone they dont want to fight to the death with, but if he was the one to order an assassination on Amuez, it would cause some hatred for V that might not have been solid before.

Last edited:

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
My guess is that Traumerei is the closest person to Zahard. Zahard differently doesn't want team V having Amuez on
their side. When she made up her mind that she was leaving, he decided it was better to just kill her because that's what Zahard would want, and it would cause trouble for what they are doing in that lab, and it would be leaked. Of course, the frog will listen to what Traumerei tells it to say. If he wants the frog to say that Ankedu was telling the truth, then it will say so. My bet is that many of the family heads didnt really contain a huge hatred for V yet and still considered him as someone they dont want to fight to the death with, but if he was the one to order an assassination on Amuez, it would cause some hatred for V that might not have been solid before.
Gustang not confronting Traum on the evidence he had was a bitch move imo

Also,what do you guys think about Traum feelings? Did he wipe his memory out of legit ptsd or just the other FH would forget about this incident too? Imo he is straight up psycho,i don't think he feel any regret,shame or guilt.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nah, her other friends were cool and only probably went bad after her death, it's more like dying because you were blissfully unaware that your boyfriend was a psychopath
They tell you in that flashback that thy have already changed. Why are you saying that they are good at all? The story isn't "The FHs were good, then Ameuz died, and they became evil".

She was naive and ignorant but that really only applies to Traumerei, she was right in trusting her other friends but was wrong about the guy she was in a relationship with
I am saying that she wasn't supposed to even count on them. And no, only Lee Rang helped her and there was Hon who didn't intervene.

Except it wasn't!

You keep ignoring the fact that no one wanted to harm her for turning against them. She trusted her friends to be decent people and let her leave and they did. They even helped her get away! She was right about them!

She also didn't want to talk to Rei after dumping him and when he did that anyway, he killed her! She was right about that too.

The only mistake made was sending Luslec to come get her instead of V or Arlene.

You're literally covering for him murdering his girlfriend by blaming her death on a completely unrelated factor.
Excepted you keep forgetting that Traumerei is one of these companions. Because of her actions, Traumerei made that drastic decision and this is the result.

You can't say "It was working but Traumerei ruined it", because Traumerei was always included. In fact he is at the core, he was her partner and it was in his house. Again, it has nothing to do with being decent, bad etc. She was an enemy. It makes no sense to expect charity from your enemy, especially when you behaved that way.

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
They tell you in that flashback that thy have already changed. Why are you saying that they are good at all? The story isn't "The FHs were good, then Ameuz died, and they became evil".

I am saying that she wasn't supposed to even count on them. And no, only Lee Rang helped her and there was Hon who didn't intervene.
I mainly just took it as they changed with siding with Zahard and stoping the climb, I don't think it was calling all of them evil

They also didn't need to do much for besides letting her do want she wanted and she was probably expecting a better escape plan, V, Arlene, and especially Luslec failed her more than anything

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I mainly just took it as they changed with siding with Zahard and stoping the climb, I don't think it was calling all of them evil

They also didn't need to do much for besides letting her do want she wanted and she was probably expecting a better escape plan, V, Arlene, and especially Luslec failed her more than anything
Even as data, the younger Eduan said they were already showing signs of their god complex. Lee Rang herself along with Ameuz says that they have changed. They are already in a conflict against Arlen and co.

What makes you think that they are good at all? Just because of a few lines of them caring from their friend? There is no way things became that bad just because of her death. It's more relevant to Traumerei because she was his lover. We have seen Traumerei's darker side, we'll see the others's eventually.

There was no logical reason to let her go. She made an escape plan for a reason. She even decided of the place where she would escape(the place Traumerei made for her so that she could look at the sky, but never visited before).

Bigrong49

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now we know why Yeon’s despise FUG soo much and Gustang hates V
You’ve been on the money for a while now, Enkidu did exactly what you suggested a few weeks ago.

are you SIU in disguise?

Unpopular opinion but Enkidu was not made for Rei but for bam
What’s your angle on this statement? No indication he can control beasts, the only significant trait Enkidu possesses is shapeshifter uncertain how Baam can harness his ability.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Even as data, the younger Eduan said they were already showing signs of their god complex. Lee Rang herself along with Ameuz says that they have changed. They are already in a conflict against Arlen and co.

What makes you think that they are good at all? Just because of a few lines of them caring from their friend? There is no way things became that bad just because of her death. It's more relevant to Traumerei because she was his lover. We have seen Traumerei's darker side, we'll see the others's eventually.

There was no logical reason to let her go. She made an escape plan for a reason. She even decided of the place where she would escape(the place Traumerei made for her so that she could look at the sky, but never visited before).
The otherwise neutral members Of the conflict between V and Zahard were driven to choose a side due to a farce. Even good people can be driven to commit unsavory actions based on emotion. This event didn’t allow then to reflect, Gustang appeared to be the only individual with information contrary to the events that occurred at the party.

I imagine the others resolve became steadfast the moment V was named the culprit behind Amuez’s murder.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Also,what do you guys think about Traum feelings? Did he wipe his memory out of legit ptsd or just the other FH would forget about this incident too? Imo he is straight up psycho,i don't think he feel any regret,shame or guilt.
I think it is the side effect of losing important memories.

He doesn't feel shame or guilt anymore BUT he still wants to show himself as pure.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
You’ve been on the money for a while now, Enkidu did exactly what you suggested a few weeks ago.

are you SIU in disguise?

What’s your angle on this statement? No indication he can control beasts, the only significant trait Enkidu possesses is shapeshifter uncertain how Baam can harness his ability.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The otherwise neutral members Of the conflict between V and Zahard were driven to choose a side due to a farce. Even good people can be driven to commit unsavory actions based on emotion. This event didn’t allow then to reflect, Gustang appeared to be the only individual with information contrary to the events that occurred at the party.

I imagine the others resolve became steadfast the moment V was named the culprit behind Amuez’s murder.
Man Zahard made Traum kill his girl to win the war

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
S3ch110 - Everything Ackrinak says here makes much more sense now! Here we see the research it was talking about and now it makes sense why Zahard had Hybridder! Also now it makes sense how Levi was created by Traum!!!

requiem46

Reaction score
Country
Spain

I think precisely the fact that they all were cool with letting her go to join the enemy "even if the next time they met they'd have to fight" proves that they weren't rotten: they had emotions, so they don't switch Ameuz from friend into crap in the blink of an eye. It also hints at V and Arlene's faction perhaps not been in an open war yet and there's just tension, so they are wondering whether she could be convinced to stay with them despiste expressing interest in joining V and Arlene.

But I do think things probably changed for the worse after her death because of the story that Traumerei fabricated: as per this narrative, Ameuz was played into going with V and Arlene, but they never intended to have her, and instead they had Enkidu murder her just to mess with them. This would mean Ameuz was naive but not an asshole (still their friend), and that V had finally passed the red line of directly killing one of the people that climbed with them. Eduan, Hon and Rang wanted to bid their farewells to Ameuz but didn't want to stop her from leaving because she was their friend, but now with this narrative, all three of them probably want to track V's group and avenge her

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
S3ch110 - Everything Ackrinak says here makes much more sense now! Here we see the research it was talking about and now it makes sense why Zahard had Hybridder! Also now it makes sense how Levi was created by Traum!!!
Chimera super soldiers. An army of hybridders. I am betting that the hybrider is on the low end. He must be working on or has been worked on something that could take out the top 100 rankers.

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ngl you have some good points but aside from Data Zahard getting inspired by Baam what makes you think he'd continue climbing again if a threat from phanta didn't make him changes mind?
Because Bam. Bam wants to reach the top and has shown the same potential, hence Data Zahard's challenge to his real self and King Zahard's statement about whether Bam is worthy of the bracelet or not.