Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I wonder what SIU is planning with A.A.'s death. Obviously he is coming back and in the previous chapter they talked about the inability to resurrect the dead even for the FHs. Some Spell BS? He already spent two years unconscious because of Rachel.
It is not the first time we saw AA's heart stop beating. The first one was at the end of Hidden Floor (as you mentioned, because Rachel). He has the rare ability to stop his own heart. I won't be surprised if he is just hibernating. If AA really on the verge of death, firefish would have healed him like when he almost got killed by Paul.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Bam with the I will kill you moment again

it would only mean something when he acts upon it. He should have took White’s life.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It is not the first time we saw AA's heart stop beating. The first one was at the end of Hidden Floor (as you mentioned, because Rachel). He has the rare ability to stop his own heart. I won't be surprised if he is just hibernating. If AA really on the verge of death, firefish would have healed him like when he almost got killed by Paul.
Yes, but it worked because he instinctively used his Ice Shinsoo and was kept in a special state until they found a way to save him. It's different this time.

Star builder

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
is enkidu part of the game because if he not then there nothing stopping traumeri from destroying enkidu

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yes, but it worked because he instinctively used his Ice Shinsoo and was kept in a special state until they found a way to save him. It's different this time.
He might be instinctively using Ice Shinso (or maybe firefish ability?), it's still short duration, not years, so special container is not necessary for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

is enkidu part of the game because if he not then there nothing stopping traumeri from destroying enkidu
Bellerir joined the game, isn't he? But Traum can fight if it involves king piece (edit: and can also fight those not representing chess piece).

Last edited:

Blooming_Lotus

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wonder why enkidu took the CP? If holan kills endorsi, Rei will win the match, not that it will happen

Enkidu is part of the game since he took over Goruro.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I wonder what SIU is planning with A.A.'s death. Obviously he is coming back and in the previous chapter they talked about the inability to resurrect the dead even for the FHs. Some Spell BS? He already spent two years unconscious because of Rachel.
SIU will probably use this as an excuse to give Khun more broken powers like when he gave him the firefish. Also, this is a good timing for him to catch up to Rak who's just had his own awakening

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Goruro is dead. Enkidu left him behind and he got destroyed by Tiara.
Yeah but enkidu can become any thing. So he might have used this ability and became a part of the game

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think Enkidu's involvement is an issue. He was sealed there and isn't even Human.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Poor endorsi who is so sensitive about her body being touched last week now finds animals crawling outside and inside her clothes lmao

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I wonder why enkidu took the CP? If holan kills endorsi, Rei will win the match, not that it will happen
Clearly Enkidu does not want Traum's plan to succeed.

Yeah but enkidu can become any thing. So he might have used this ability and became a part of the game
It doesn't matter though, Traum can attack Enkidu even if he is part of the game as he has the king piece. EDIT: Traum can attack Enkidu regardless of the king piece as Enkidu/Bellerir does not represent chess piece.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think Enkidu's involvement is an issue. He was sealed there and isn't even Human.
But Bellerir is human. The real Enkidu is also human.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But Bellerir is human. The real Enkidu is also human.
It doesn't really matter. Enkidu's nature isn't Human. Bellerir himself isn't a player. Enkidu is like a random opponent who can be found in the game.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
doesn't matter though, Traum can attack Enkidu even if he is part of the game as he has the king piece.
Then had Dumas accepted wuiwui cp would he be part of the game?

It doesn't really matter. Enkidu's nature isn't Human. Bellerir himself isn't a player. Enkidu is like a random opponent who can be found in the game.
Enkidu can be like beta. Like how he participated in WKS battle

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia