Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
7.5/10 :oh

hencosmic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
is enkidu part of the game because if he not then there nothing stopping traumeri from destroying enkidu
Nothing except personal attachment and being puzzled due to inability to remember who's Ameuz or who's Enkidu and why it's all important. So he's probably gonna space out long enough for Gustang to arrive, and it's not like Holan presents much of a challenge to Enkidu. Also Traumerei will likely try his Anima control on Enkidu and somehow fail due to Gustang tempering with Enkidu prior, or maybe Enkidu trained really hard while imprisoned and we'll have some panels explaining that, before Gustang arrives and anyway nothing happens until they sit at the desk and play chess actually. Because all the setup with chess pieces was to show Traumerei how he has only king piece, how he's alone and how everyone betrayed him because such a dick he is. Only reason for this chess game is to torment Traumerei psychologically, because such a dick Gustang is. Anyway all that will probably devolve into Mexican Standoff: Traumerei -> Gustang -> Urek -> Luslec -> Captain, to puzzle readers more on who's going to die here if anyone at all. My personal guess is that Traumerei will die, 99% sure.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Hey if I was in Holan's shoes, I would never entrust such an important task to puny little insects.

I'll rather put myself on the line and carry out a thorough hands on full body search myself :3c
If you were holan, you would/could have tens of wives better than Endorsi :s

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Is 7.5 rating average Korean rating?

xpsvictor

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I`m more interest in Bam situation, i think baam don`t used his full powers yet, we never seen he ignite one thorn or black march since S2 END And vs Data Jahad, i think Baam have more power than we imagine, if you look at the point, he has leviatan burst + souls white + ignite of thorn + black march + blue/red thryssa, all of this is more than necessary to defeat dumas, Baam defeat White despite not having Leviatan, and he also have Black Orb which he used in the fight against white.

Reactions: fly

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The raw's link doesn't work for me. Anyone got another?

Bobi

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I think ekidu lied to gustang.
I'm sure the flashback didn't reveal everything. It's too simple, Siu has accustomed us with these complex plots. There must be something missing

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
That's not really a fitting comparison. I agree that SIU's writing regarding A.A. has been a bit weird sometimes but he is still one of the best characters IMO(Death we know won't matter, this ridiculous Spell power up in this arc). And yes, he is a main character so he is obviously coming back. SIU can put him on a bus too, Rak wasn't in the FoD arc for example and both were without Baam for some time at the beginning of S3, but I don't believe we'll get a "Rescue A.A." arc again.
I just hope if we have to stick with him he becomes more... interesting to read, I guess? As I said, I've grown very tired of him over the years. Maybe as you say, if he wasn't around for some time I could enjoy him more when he shows up again.

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to say it was a boring chapter but suspect SIU is doing a bit of stage setting. Baam is about to go full satsui no hado on Dumas. I'm sure it'll make White smile, wherever he may be.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Okay, pretty cool line at the end Baam.

I thought Traumerei's nightmares had more meat to them, but it looks like they are only about Ameuz.
Man. But of course he'll have those nightmares whe he sees/hears about Bam... Is it because it reminded him of Arlene and V? And why would he have nightmares?

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I just hope if we have to stick with him he becomes more... interesting to read, I guess? As I said, I've grown very tired of him over the years. Maybe as you say, if he wasn't around for some time I could enjoy him more when he shows up again.
Man A.A. has consistently been one of the most interesting and well written characters in this whole series.

Man. But of course he'll have those nightmares whe he sees/hears about Bam... Is it because it reminded him of Arlene and V? And why would he have nightmares?
Yeah, his lies about Ameuz resulted in Baam getting killed as a baby after all.

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh Khun's heart stopped while Bam is fighting someone with a power armor heart, man fuck this shit Khun keeps on getting handed broken shit from literally dying

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
“Or by killing you”

LMAO you would never do that
Weak bastard you probably wanna hear
Dumas’s past LMAO ”i feel bad for you Dumas that’s why you killed my friend i understand now is not your fault, fuck Khun, love u dumas!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AA will absolutely get the armor!!!

thanks countdouche
LMAO he can get it anyway this comic going down with these Trash battles!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Don’t argue with this guy about Dumas’s armor
AA will get it just to fail against the next HR