Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
But i do have to admit something. The art this chapter is just great. I didn't know Bam could look like that, but i still believe if he stopped tying his hair and just let it alone it'll be better. Also why does the dude with the bugs looks like he aged hundreds of years.

Am I the only one who noticed that? Was this already a thing?
Someone mentioned holan has had numerous different appearances this arc. I think theres disparity based on what siu draws vs his assistant and what is deemed important. This chapter was also very short so he can focus more on the art quality

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So Amez was bothering him not enkidu lmao

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam’s 2nd Thorn is >>>>>>>> space distortion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

S3ch180 - I guess blue electricity and Bam touching the floor means teleportation

Siu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
AA has already absorbed power from the armor, he’s just not stronger than Dumas to take control. When Bam defeats dumbass AA and Sweetfish will have their new powerup
Also add the power of an administrator while you’re at it..

Current baam maybe more powerful than I thought if he beats dumas
Wait till he runs into the next rando and acts like he doesn’t remember what’s in is arsenal..

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
In case y’all care it’s not Amuez it is Amizu. And it is Yirang Yeon!

It appears that Traum was always a sicko!!! In the WEBTOON t/l S3ch200 while Traum is having tea with Amizu, she says about Enkidu - “then I look forward to watching you resist the temptation to ruin him

she knew Enkidu wasn’t human and she clearly knew the man she fell in love with

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
People need to remember that certain conditions are needed for some weapons to be used. A.A. and Rak don't have the strength to use such weapons (maybe Rak if he awakens).

Crazy how fast Bam mastered the 2nd thorn but is still a novice with everything else!
Baam doesn't master the second one at all. He manages to do stuff with it when it's convenient.

He got the firefish for free. which is what gave the soul boost. As for the armor, we really don't know how it would like. Imagine if he could use it and bring one of the powers he have out? Or if it would merge with other things, etc.
Is almost dying and spending two years in coma something you consider free?

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the Baam i like. He’s reminds me of a young Goku, someone has to die or be visibly near death from him to pull out his Aces. The complexity of the story doesn’t lend well to a MC that behaves like this.
They are very different characters. Goku would have had a fight ending power boost the moment he saw a loved one get hurt. More importantly, he would never allow himself to be corrupted in order to win a fight.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
They are very different characters. Goku would have had a fight ending power boost the moment he saw a loved one get hurt. More importantly, he would never allow himself to be corrupted in order to win a fight.
Goku when he is kid in many situation almost killed everyone because he just see the moon, and oh yeah he killed his "father" when transformation then he didn't remember it iirc

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Dumas has his hands tied. Didn't Gustang tell him he can't kill Bam?
Gustang get the memories back... baam is no use for him now. I just hope that khun and rak will stay put and we can get a real 1 vs 1 between baam and dumas who is probably in the top 30-80 imo...

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Gustang get the memories back... baam is no use for him now. I just hope that khun and rak will stay put and we can get a real 1 vs 1 between baam and dumas who is probably in the top 30-80 imo...
Gustang still don't know why he needs bam so bam value is still there and also only Irregulars can kill J, Anne is still sealed. So he needs bam to make up for blossom by unsealing Anne

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Goku when he is kid in many situation almost killed everyone because he just see the moon, and oh yeah he killed his "father" when transformation then he didn't remember it iirc
That wasn't by choice, which is the distinction here. Baam has said more than once that he will win by any means possible and the has White's crown to prove it. Whereas Goku has said he can't change who he is on the battlefield as his "feelings are his guide".

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That wasn't by choice, which is the distinction here. Baam has said more than once that he will win by any means possible and the has White's crown to prove it. Whereas Goku has said he can't change who he is on the battlefield as his "feelings are his guide".
Never ask, never know til when he reachs the god that his tail and he is looking to the moon is the source of some calamity then the god cut it permanently the tail, if by me I will ask "that wasn't by choice" to goku.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam doesn't master the second one at all. He manages to do stuff with it when it's convenient.
The 2nd Thorn I believe is space/time focused. He’s used it proficiently well!!! Dumbass was surprised to see Bam back in his realm

LMAO What?!?! Goku didn’t kill his father lol!!! Frieza destroyed their planet and his dad managed to send him off on a ship when he was toddler

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wonder how he will start the fight? He knows none of his attacks work, maybe DTG, external transformation of levi. Maybe we will see levi offering his powers when he was unconscious

Bam is being selfish here. He should be happy with what he has left like how jinbe did to Luffy. He needs to live for Rak, shibisu, Rei, Anne, Mirchea, Yama, boss,Ryun, lilial and JH and so on. Maybe Dumas will threaten if he continues to annoy him he will kill rak

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
LMAO What?!?! Goku didn’t kill his father lol!!! Frieza destroyed their planet and his dad managed to send him off on a ship when he was toddler
"Father" with quote, because I forgot before that he is killed his grand father, but quite lazy to change that on my post.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The 2nd Thorn I believe is space/time focused. He’s used it proficiently well!!! Dumbass was surprised to see Bam back in his realm

No he hasn't used it proficiently well. Besides his use in this chapter, he only managed to use this ability when he was at the Nest IIRC. Other Irregulars are able to enter this space without the Thorn to begin with. He can't use it casually.

Wonder how he will start the fight? He knows none of his attacks work, maybe DTG, external transformation of levi. Maybe we will see levi offering his powers when he was unconscious

Bam is being selfish here. He should be happy with what he has left like how jinbe did to Luffy. He needs to live for Rak, shibisu, Rei, Anne, Mirchea, Yama, boss,Ryun, lilial and JH and so on. Maybe Dumas will threaten if he continues to annoy him he will kill rak
He doesn't know some of these characters or doesn't really care about them. I don't think wanting revenge is wrong. But the thing is that we readers know that A.A. will be fine and it's not the first time we see this scenario. It's not dramatic in any way. The other thing is that it feels pointless considering what is happening at this moment.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gustang still don't know why he needs bam so bam value is still there and also only Irregulars can kill J, Anne is still sealed. So he needs bam to make up for blossom by unsealing Anne
People want to use Baam for his powers/potential, but I don't think he needs Baam for Enne specifically. We don't even know his true goals. Gustang should have all his memories now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The orders are absolute. He isn't going to fight with killing intent.

Nodeo-Franvier

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
WTH Siu
My man Holan got done dirty!

It Holan goodman from 'Better call Holan'!