Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 79 Discussion/80 Predictions | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 79 Discussion/80 Predictions

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Tower of God Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

The translation of season 1 epilogue is finaly available : http://www.batoto.net/read/_/81506/tower-of-god_ch79_by_the-company
Some Q&A are interesting. And this blond guy is really the prince of Zahard and will be the main protagonist from now.
How should we deal now with the thread ? Maybe we should do a new one for season 2 chapter 1 to avoid spoilers for those who don't look at them (although after the break it should be difficult to resist :-)

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania

:wtf The chapter looks great . It's a pity we didn't get a glimpse of Baam :( but what surprised me was the 5 y timeskip . I personally didn't expected so many years to pass :blink and i have to say this saddens me 'cause that means Rachel used Koon and the others for 5y :darn ...not fair dammit. I wonder how many of those members that passed to the next round were sacrificed for that biatch sake. Not sure if i wanna know the answer 'cause i'm sure there's not just a few *sob*
Baam where are youuuu ....

Does anyone know when will the chapter be translated ?

ErosVp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Wow! We got to see two more princesses, and it looks like it is a natural ability of the Koons to irritate people and look cocky! XD

I guess i won't have a will hard enough to avoid spoilers for some weeks, until I get to see Baam one more time....

@mup
It will be just one long page! XD

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

And this blond guy is really the prince of Zahard and will be the main protagonist from now.
WAAAATTTTTT !!! one big question, Y? aint Baam good enough?

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

I think SIU as a complex scenarion in mind that involves this 2 protagonists. They will probably encounter sooner or later. The only question is will it be soon or in season 3 :-)
But it can be funny, he seems completely the opposite of Baam, arrogant, greedy. I wonder which level he is now, I hope we don't have a second level 2

but in the last chapter Yuuri is speaking about Baam so he was not forgotten

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Lovely one. I can't wait for the scanlated chapter.

It seems that there is a certain tense between Yuri and that woman who looks like Koon, also between Yuri and the red-haired girl. It is very sweet of her to ask that help from the other woman. I can't help but keep thinking why Yuri wants to go that far for Baam. >__<

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

Host Samurai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

edit:
@Host Samurai
You sir, disturb me, on an other forum i have the same avatar x)

5 years timeskip , Baam will be awesome :hip
Hahaha, really? :D Well you know the saying, great minds think alike. You got taste, sir. :hip

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, I just hope that this chapter will be released faster then the postscript.

@K-dom: I agree with you. We really need a separate thread for the second season for ToG. If someone can do it, then feel free to do it. :D

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany

http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/...-start-part-2/page__view__findpost__p__79943:
Translation is out already, so doubt it will take long before this chapter is online... just saying not promising anything. Also yuri said that baam was a hotty
that's great to hear, hopefully the chap will be out soon :zomg

on another note I really laughed while reading the postlogue, especially the first part with the summary of Part 1 :rofl I really like this concept of the author interacting with the readers/fans of the series, this way we get a lot of insight about SIU as a person too. He seems to be a sympathetic and funny guy, hopefully his Webtoon will get as much attention as Noblesse someday.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

I just notice that the buttler is really small. Maybe he is the same family as Evan (Yuri's guide)

murtas

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Wasnt suppossed to the new season to be already out by the 30th?? I don't get it.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

It's already out if you are fluent on korean.

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

Well, I am curious how the second part is going to be as we know now that Baam is still alive but does he have to start from the first floor again or is he going to become more of an Anti-Hero for the group?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

i doubt that he needs to start from the first floor.
there was a time skip even if he had to face the first floor i think he covered significant no of floors

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I actually really like the wait for the scanlated chapter .It helps add chapters. And it helps the wait for the chapter next week you know like when your waiting for a pakage to arrive i hope you guy understand what im getting at

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Well, I am curious how the second part is going to be as we know now that Baam is still alive but does he have to start from the first floor again or is he going to become more of an Anti-Hero for the group?
who knows, though I doubt that he did start everything again from the first floor. He needs to work in the shadows because there are people who want his death. Anti-Hero doesn't seem so likely too, knowing his nature. So far I doubt that Baam would do anything villain-like.

Kshunsui

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel

Baan for sure gonna be the counterpart for the zahard, like the others irregulars, thats why han sug invented his death, to protectec him and train him to be a force against the zahard

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

who knows, though I doubt that he did start everything again from the first floor. He needs to work in the shadows because there are people who want his death. Anti-Hero doesn't seem so likely too, knowing his nature. So far I doubt that Baam would do anything villain-like.
I am just stating that him becoming a Anti-Hero is actually really possible. Possibly the shock from Rachel betraying him could of tipped him over a mental ledge and his original personality might be gone for right now. But we can't really know this now because we haven't even gotten the first chapter of part 2 yet... So time will tell I believe.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well after all the story is about the Tower, not Baam. So if He becomes the Anti-Hero wouldn't be actually bad or weird.

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Well after all the story is about the Tower, not Baam. So if He becomes the Anti-Hero wouldn't be actually bad or weird.
That's why I can see Baam as becoming an Anti-Hero if the author decides to portray the Tower and it's Guardian's as sort of a good side persona as they have been implementing that "Irregulars" are the bane of their existence and causing mayhem in the tower.