Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

You can discuss the current chapter here

rosco12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: Tower of God Chapter 79 Discussion/80 Predictions

A good chapter, 3 princesses, Yuri getting hot thinking of Baam (lol), Zahard might appear soon, and a new question to ponder: what item desire the voyeur princess.

murtas

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Re: Tower of God Chapter 80 Spoiler

SIU is such a genius, he keeps further expanding its character pool and they all look more awesome than the others before.
Such a huge cast and there is not a slightest decrease in quality.

And the story man? The setting is almost as huge as it can be, there is so much that can be done in this setting, this story can go for years, this could be the Korean One Piece.

I'm so excited. :D Great Prologue!

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Loved the chap, the two new princesses both are interesting. Repellista seems to be some kind of nerd (:D) but her power looks very powerful. She seems like a person who knows nearly everything that is going on in the tower, I guess she might already know about Baam but isn't telling Yuri for some reason.

Koon Maschenny Zahard is a bitch very proud person, just like I imagined a Koon Princess. I could already see a fight between her and her little brother(?) Koon Agero Agnis. Maybe I will call him Agero from now on to avoid confusion :XD

so the Prince really will be the main character in this next season. I really want to see Baam but I love that SIU isn't going with usual flow and actually has the courage to shift the main character.

just on a random note, the group releases the chapters for batoto.net so it would be best to read it there. It's not split on different pages there too so you can actually read the chapter in it's raw form (with translation ofc).

kdowns

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
She looks like a very powerful Light Bearer is what I am going to assume her powers are. Looks like Yuri hasn't forgotten who Baam is in 5 years... I am wondering if we will see anyone from the pre-time skip soon... Also, Prince Zahard might be Baam... We will see soon.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Finally the translated chapter is out. I liked that the chapter was centered on Yuri, she is very funny , gotta love her character half funny half serious and can't believe she's in love with Baam.:blink I though she just sympathized him
Princess Maschenny is really annoying , she is Koon's sister right (kinda disappointing). I wanted to see Repellista 's face , she seems to know the prince of Zahard which makes me think she will be an important character in this 2nd part of TOG , also i think she already knows that Baam is alive since she can see everything in the tower if i remember correctly. I would like if Baam spent those 2y in the company of the prince after all Repellista said "they" will appear , maybe she was talking about Baam and the prince ?

Btw Is that on the potato chips wrapping Quant :)

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

SIU is such a genius, he keeps further expanding its character pool and they all look more awesome than the others before.
Such a huge cast and there is not a slightest decrease in quality.

And the story man? The setting is almost as huge as it can be, there is so much that can be done in this setting, this story can go for years, this could be the Korean One Piece.

I'm so excited. :D Great Prologue!
i agree with you and i would love to see this as an anime

Last edited:

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Yeah i would also love this as an anime and The Breaker and Noblesse as well but i would like it in a japanese version ( i love that language :D)

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I liked that the chapter was centered on Yuri, she is very funny , gotta love her character half funny half serious and can't believe she's in love with Baam.:blink.
I didn't take it serious, as you said it never looked like there was more than some kind of friendship and it seemed like she was joking around. Maybe she has feelings for him but nothing as serious as love.

Though they would make a lovely pair :hurr

I would like if Baam spent those 2y in the company of the prince after all Repellista said "they" will appear , maybe she was talking about Baam and the prince ?
Nice thought there :thumbs The prince travelling with Baam would definitely be a nice surprise. I doubt that we will see Baam anytime soon though :/

Btw Is that on the potato chips wrapping Quant :)
lol now that you say it, it really looks like him. I really wonder what a "Disease Taste" tastes like...

Yeah i would also love this as an anime and The Breaker and Noblesse as well but i would like it in a japanese version ( i love that language :D)
An Anime would be great but it is really rare for a manwha to get an anime. The only one that comes to my mind is Freezing.

mup

Reaction score
Country
United States
yes i was already thinking of a studio for Tower of God what do you think of Bones studio ? iv seen some korean animation .One sci fi anime movie that reminded me of ergo proxy
though i dont remember the name. And i hope to see noblesse ,The breaker and Tower of God into an anime the language don't bother me korean or japanese but if viz or any other dubing company tries to dub it in english i will be mad !

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Seems like my guess about the butler being a guide went right :-)
I wonder what will be the role of the Koon princess, i guess she will be one of the main character from this season.
What surprised me is that the new that Yyuri had the green april is only known now while 5 years have passed. Or is it that she see the 2 princesses for the first time during these 5 years ?

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
yes i was already thinking of a studio for Tower of God what do you think of Bones studio ? iv seen some korean animation .One sci fi anime movie that reminded me of ergo proxy
though i dont remember the name. And i hope to see noblesse ,The breaker and Tower of God into an anime the language don't bother me korean or japanese but if viz or any other dubing company tries to dub it in english i will be mad !
Yeah i like Bones studio , i like how they do animation , i saw a few made by them like Soul Eater and FMA :thumbs .
Seeing those 3 :The breaker , Noblesse and TOG into an anime would be :wtf . But i prefer japanese language than korean , i saw a few dramas in korean but i can't get accustomed with the language :^_^
As for english dubbing i agree , i also love the english language but they have the worst dubbing ever :amuse . IMO the japanese are the best voice characters :smile-big
The only thing that would suck in a way is that they would have to change the names of the characters , i don't agree with that but well

Last edited:

mup

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah i like Bones studio , i like how they do animation , i saw a few made by them like Soul Eater and FMA :thumbs .
Seeing those 3 :The breaker , Noblesse and TOG into an anime would be :wtf . But i prefer japanese language than korean , i saw a few dramas in korean but i can't get accustomed with the language :^_^
As for english dubbing i agree , i also love the english language but they have the worst dubbing ever :amuse . IMO the japanese are the best voice characters :smile-big
The only thing that would suck in a way is that they would have to change the names of the characters , i don't agree with that but well
Though if an anime company decide to make it into an anime hopefully bones.They would have to change the slang like oppa, unnie.Your right on the name they would have to change it but if it that the cost for an anime i would gladly accept. I hope Siu thinks about it. An anime of all three would make the popularity skyrocket.:^_^ Give One Piece, Bleach, Naruto it run for it money

Last edited:

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm, seeing TOG as an anime would be nice, but is there enough material out there to make a good series, without having to making fillers?

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Hey guys don't forget we have a forum now :-))

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I have just seen chapter 80 by The Company...

Short but a sweet introduction. I like how it shows the not-so-good relationship between the princesses of Zahard. Even more since they fought openly. Funny to see how Maschenny managed to cut off all those lines of praises just with a simple "shut up". XD I wonder which one of the month series is owned by Repellista (based on the name of the place, no?), the one with the red hair~ And what object she wants. And what connection she has with the prince of Zahard related to what she said. This will be very interesting.

Five years. I wouldn't imagine the jump would be so much, I thought it would only be months or a year at maximum. Yuri herself didn't seem much different, but I wonder about the others... and how far people could advance in the tower within that time.

I think for the first few years Baam would spend it to recover and train himself to climb the tower once again~ :p

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
In a sense I don't think that Baam needed any more training because he was doing just fine with out any training at all through the first two towers... But I am sure he'll be a huge force to reckoned with in the tower now. If he even has to climb the tower anymore.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I wonder which one of the month series is owned by Repellista (based on the name of the place, no?), the one with the red hair~ And what object she wants. And what connection she has with the prince of Zahard related to what she said. This will be very interesting.
IIRC not every princess has a 13 month series, there are far more than 13 out there. Or did someone say she has a weapon? :questionbunny

I wonder what connection she has to him too but I'm even more looking forward to the backstory of the prince and why he was pushed down.

Five years. I wouldn't imagine the jump would be so much, I thought it would only be months or a year at maximum. Yuri herself didn't seem much different, but I wonder about the others... and how far people could advance in the tower within that time.
I didn't think there would be such a big jump too, though I'm really looking forward how everyone developed :zomg IIRC correctly the fastest to reach the top was Urek Mazino in around 10~ years but it seems likely that it's taking way longer normally :headscratch the fastest jump I could imagine is that they are a bit below or right in the middle zone of the tower. SIU talked about this area a lot so he will definitely show it.

I think for the first few years Baam would spend it to recover and train himself to climb the tower once again~ :p
Not sure if he trained for years but he definitely will be a lot damn stronger, his growth in the short amount of time was already fascinating. Me hopes he will have an awesome comeback~

If he even has to climb the tower anymore.
He will definitely climb it, his goal will be to reach Rachel again and face/confront her.