Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i have had enough of raw reading, so i ll be returning back to my old habit of not reading the title b4 scannalation ver comes out

Host Samurai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
i have had enough of raw reading, so i ll be returning back to my old habit of not reading the title b4 scannalation ver comes out
My dear friend, I hope that you'll be strong enough to pull it off. :derp

For some reason I find it ironic that the Prince doesn't have the privilege like a member of the ten families, but due to that fact he wants to change himself (and the tower). I also like his laidback personality, in that regard he reminds me of Season 1 Baam. His personality will probably affect Baam too and thus Baam will slowly revert to his old self.

Zephyr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Man, I'm so freakin' EXCITED! IMHO, the guy at the end of chap is surely Baam, quite badass... His change of behavious can be smoothly justified for Rachel's betrayal... Let's see what will goin' to happen into next chap!

p.s. is there a pool for judge the chap? 'Cause there is for Shounen section, I think that is pretty helpful here too!

p.p.s. Prince Zahard is quite a loser... so I like him XD

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That guys from the test grounds must be Baam and i hope he had a reason for killing those guys . Him and the prince would make a good team IMO :)
My guess is that they attacked him (if it's Baam), it would be too much out of character for him to be agressive/go on some kind of killing spree. It would be understandable if he's more reserved and tries to be less kind because of the lone fact that Baam needs to adcance secretly. I honestly wouldn't like it if he changed to some kind of emotionless dude though.

And I agree that they would make a great duo because I get the feeling that they are similar in some ways (f.ex. the prince seems to be kind too) but different enough to create funny/interesting interactions :D

Thought about that too, on the other hand I think I can't wait for the translated chap as long as the company needs that long to bring out a chap. I'm grateful that they're translating the series but my patience isn't strong enough to wait 5 or 6 days XD

would be great if they could release it faster though, the discussion (here) will most likely shift to the new raw chap now :/

I also like his laidback personality, in that regard he reminds me of Season 1 Baam. His personality will probably affect Baam too and thus Baam will slowly revert to his old self.
I like that theory :thumbs on the other hand like I mentioned above, Baam definitely tries to don't get any attention. Even if the Baam would like to be friends with him I'm pretty sure it will be a hard choice because he will most likely be revealed then.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
My dear friend, I hope that you'll be strong enough to pull it off. :derp
:tem i ll give it my best shot:p

Thought about that too, on the other hand I think I can't wait for the translated chap as long as the company needs that long to bring out a chap. I'm grateful that they're translating the series but my patience isn't strong enough to wait 5 or 6 days XD

would be great if they could release it faster though, the discussion (here) will most likely shift to the new raw chap now :/
well to be honest some times after reading the raw the translated chap s excitement gets all diluted