Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:

• Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:

• At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links

• If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:

• We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.

Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

---------- Post added February 19, 2012 at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was February 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM ----------

Guess what, new raw is out! Get it at Naver.

Wow. Is he really Baam? So strong. :o

Last edited:

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Unfortunatly Batoto is down at the moment which means we won't have quick resume yet.

Any idea what FUG could mean ?

kangclaw

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The chapter looks awesome. :)
The girl with the glasses seemed to noticed something about his clothing. I her comments the number 10 is seen.

ekinox

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Someone on Batoto's chan said
the girl think he may be in FUG, they try to warn up the newcomers but too late
So the FUG seems to be an organisation or somethings like that...

rosco12

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yes in the company chat someone said about FUG:
"simples. baam is the chief(fug) of the most strong criminal organization in the tower"

It seems Baam didn't appreciate being betrayed, is become quite violent.

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
Hehehe,
The guy who entered "01 TEST AREA" didn't even see the whole area, and he already failed !!!

I guess that guy would lose determination for climbing the tower, if this was his first time trying to pass lvl 20 !!!

(I'm just imagining how our prince reacted, after trying to pass lvl 20, and if he was
in the past also only 1 hit --> "knocked out"... :smile-big)

About my prediction:
I believe our "prince" would team up with Baam(?), becouse he wears a ring that represents the same group as Baam(?) is right now, although I would laugh like crazy if our "prince" doesn't have a clue about the meaning of that ring, and if he even stole it from somebody.

Last edited:

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
i just love baam but i´m suprised the big guy and the grey haired guy aren´t so weak as i thought. i wonder how baam and the prince will be friends, because now it just looks like baam´s going berserk on everyone he sees, at first i thought he attacks only people who attacked him, but seriously the guy who just got in got smacked the first second he was seen haha

off topic:
@Monsterguy
i like your top10, maybe you can also send me your top 20 or other manga recommendations

ekinox

Reaction score
Country
France
Wow thanks...
Baam has the tittle of slayer and he's the boss of an organisation and is ennemy with the 10 great family... WTF
Seriously can't wait, i wish i could go to the futur and read TOG :zomg

idk if you noticed but we haven't seen Baam's eyes yet :(

Last edited:

kakashi65

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
but the question is, how did he do all that in just 5 years
i mean, yes he´s a genius with shinsoo, but until he got much better, there had to be 6-12 months
and also, how did he find his men? lets assume he was helped and got his men from somebody
how could he become one of the biggest enemies of the 10 families in 5 years, because i assume they have many enemies, so it would be really hard to get so popular that you even got recognized by others
----
sorry for the bad english

LoS

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
The answer is because it is "forced"

Seriously, just take a back seat to think about it. Baam certainly by himself could do plenty of harm by causing plenty of upstarts to fail and what not early on in the tower aka the first 20 floors Baam could also sew chaos and discord in the early stages of the tower.

BUT

If we are to believe Baam hasn't passed the 20th floor(which seems inherently what the case is right now) Baam holds absolutely zero threat to the hierarchy of the tower, meaning the 10 great families and the irregulars. Unless they foolishly let Baam traverse the tower unmolested, since any of them could send someone to take a test with him and cause him to either fail or die(which we have already seen is plenty possible)...

Kind of bad writing if you ask me, but I will wait till the Edited Manga.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I believe our "prince" would team up with Baam(?), becouse he wears a ring that represents the same group as Baam(?) is right now, although I would laugh like crazy if our "prince" doesn't have a clue about the meaning of that ring, and if he even stole it from somebody.
I'm not sure about that. If we think that the boy in black really is Baam, considering his attitude from what we can see now, he wouldn't even care of a partner in such term. He needs a guide; I think everyone in the tower does, more or less. That should be enough for him. Who knows if the test on above levels would require them to work in team again like what we see before, but maybe we won't see it soon.

I do think the prince would find his own way to get close to this 'Baam' soon or later, like Koon and Rak did before. :XD

but the question is, how did he do all that in just 5 years
i mean, yes he´s a genius with shinsoo, but until he got much better, there had to be 6-12 months
and also, how did he find his men? lets assume he was helped and got his men from somebody
how could he become one of the biggest enemies of the 10 families in 5 years, because i assume they have many enemies, so it would be really hard to get so popular that you even got recognized by others
You mean 6-12 years? :p

Either way, that is surprising that he could the leader of a criminal organization... Five years is a lot. During those time he could've trained like what you said, or he could just somehow learned his way from practicing. We didn't know for sure, so far we could only guess, but I believe someone taught him. He is an awesome fighter, but there has to be someone to show him the way to do various things, or at least explain how the tower is to help him get what he wants. Perhaps he was placed there by that person who trained him, for whatever reason he had?

kangclaw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When he entered the tower he was very new to a lot of things, 5 years is a lot of time to find out about the general structure and the dynamics of the various political, social and economical elements of the Tower. He would have become aware of the existence of Zahard the 10 great families, he would have become aware of the status normal people, the, regulars and rankers of the tower.

It seems anything that is against the 10 great families is considered criminal, whether it be individuals or organizations.

Some of this is just speculation.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Being betrayed by the person that you love the most is a valid reason to battle againts the entire world. I mean, you've entered the tower, you risked you own life for what? Kill a very difficult monster (at that time), for being betrayed... man, If I was on Baam, I dunno what kind of reaction I would be able to do...

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Oh my god can't believe that guy is Baam :blink , what happened with that sweet boy who cared about making new friends and all *sob* . Dammit i so hate Rachel for changing him into what' he's now.
I wish he would become friends with the prince but seeing how he attacks everyone without a 2nd thought i don't know what to think anymore

Btw can someone give me the link from mediafire again 'cause it's not working anymore

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Oh thanks for the new link :hug

So now Baam is part of a slayer organization :blink . Wow this looks so damn wrong but i have to say i liked very much his new power with the Shisoo waves , it looked very cool :wtf
The weapon of that silver haired dude seems to be one of the 13 month series , hmm interesting so that means he's someone important and i also like the other dude who fought with Baam , his powers were also pretty amazing , i would like to see them being friends :darn

kakashi65

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
now after some weeks, everybody thinks it really is baam, but still not very much confirmed. it would be really trolling if in a few weeks we´ll learn that he isn´t really baam but somebody else, but i wouldn´t bet on that horse
i think the prince will do/say something to baam that will make him rethink his actions, or just stop this time und after hanging out more with him he´ll get some of his old personality again but who knows

murtas

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Why you think that a no-one would make baam "rethink" his actions?
It doesnt make sense at all.

I just love a pure action slugfest now and then and if TOG will be doing that for the upcoming arcs i will be a happy nerd.