Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 85 Discussion/86 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 85 Discussion/86 Predictions

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

Last edited by a moderator:

ekinox

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Tower of God Chapter 85 Spoilers

Good chapter!
Baam has retracted the red thing... weird... I want to know what that was!
Now each time i see Lahel that Piss me off :-_-
Baam is totally healed (even his close are fine x) )
There is the girl who burnt the prince in the past and the delivry boy (girl?)
the next chapters will be very interesting! :zomg

edit:
i read it again and

Quant (if it's his name, admin of previous test) in the chapter for an ad?
after Androssi, Quant and after? Lero?

And there are 5 doors, 4 have already opened (alone guy, delivry group, fire's girl group and baam) So still one to go!

edit²:

translation from dkkd123 of batoto
Wha...
What is that?!
That's.....
It...
Healed him..? (Note: Kinda hard to know what the prince is saying. It can also mean Did he heal himself)
30 minutes has elapsed!!
The first test has ended!!
The remaining people on this stage-
Please ride the elevator to proceed to the next stage!(Kind of a iffy translation, but the meaning is the same.)
It...
It finally ended...
!
Just take him up first.
Who even wants to ride up with him?
Listen Baam
Long long time ago
There was a person who loved the stars so much
Because that person loved the stars so much
That person began to build a tower
Everybody said. that person was crazy, but the person paid them no mind
He kept building and building tower by himself. (Note:쌓다 also means stacking, but I just used building)
And he eventually reached the star,
and he was able to live with the star forever.
Isn't it a good story?
Rachel
Hmm?
That person.
Don't you think (s)he would've been lonely?
If (s)he is that high and by himself
I'm sure he would've been scared and lonely.
Sign: Please wait until all regulars have arrived.
We're the first to arrive?
I think so?
5 doors..
How many more people do you think will come in?
It'll be great if only one person comes from each door.
Or 0 then we win.
Dream on
It'll still be a problem if only one person comes.
What if that person is a monster?
ah..You're right.
Um- I brought some snacks. Do you want some?
Ohh! Snacks!
The big guy: Ahh...Thank you
Girl with the glasses: Thanks 미생(name of the small girl)
Prince: Snacks, are we on a field tri..!
Girl with the glasses: Just eat it will you?
White guy: Who cares about snacks..
Oh, this is good. Do you have some more!
I have plenty. I'll give it you right now.
Ah.. This is good. Give me some to.
(Moving sound)
Um..
Please... have some.
Mi!(Just the first part of the name)
미생!!
It's delicious.
Why did you do such a dangerous thing 매생.
But he's still with us..
I'll feel bad if I don't give him any.
Uhh... You're really are naive.
!!
Uahas!!
!!
Are you alri...!
What are you doing!?
What use is there in helping him!!
Because..
We have to fight each other again.
He...Help me
Help me
Please just this once.
I'm begging you..
I'll do anything..
Please!!
I'm begging you..!
No.. Please..This is my last chance..
Please help me just this once.
Sorry...
Please..!!
This... is also my last chance too...
Yeah.
(S)he probably is lonely.
With no friends or his(her) family
That person probably is very lonely
Why did that person build that tower alone?
It's way more fun if people are together like us.(Note: It's 1:30 in the morning and I really didn't want to mess up this line, but since I'm tired I'll just leave it like this.)
Right?
Baam.
20th floor last chance end
Oh..?
Your..?
Ahh...!
So you decided to take the test too!]
Did you do away with your part time job?
Ye..Yeah ha ha.
It seems that met a peaceful group.
It seems like that. Thank god
Who's that person? Some you know?
Oh! this person-
Let see-how should I explain it..
We don't know each other that well, but I influenced her(him) a lot.
In other words, I'm his mentor?
Right?
Your out of your mind
HEY!! Where are you putting you hand!?
?
So what? Your mine now.
That girl..?
Get your hands off me!!
The flame girl!!?

Last edited:

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
Re: Tower of God Chapter 85 Spoilers

This chapter was really great.

I don't know why, but at first look "Flame girl" looks attractive to me personally...::hearts

And there are 5 doors, 4 have already opened (alone guy, delivry group, fire's girl group and baam) So still one to go!
I also believe Prince's team came through the first elevator, than others came through the remaining 3, as you said. But the last gate could also be leading to where continuation of the test would take place, although I would rather see that it happenes as you said and only 1 strong person comes out unharmed...:super

In my opinion those testing area at the begining of 20th floor were ment, to test which people are strong and smart enough to work in teams.

1 person comes out = he/she must(!!!) be really strong compared to others

a lot of people comes out = 1 or more people in the group must really be smart to figure/twist the rules and convince everybody that fighting is pointless

My prediction:

Flame girl: I said stop it, I don't like you at all. You are pissing me off !!!

(the guy clinging to her, gets dumped by a girl, in front of everybody)

Flame girl: Huh wow, Prince, I'm so glad to meet you here !!!

All looking at our Prince, with interest to test him, thinking he might be related to royalty and might be strong.

Prince: You are annoying.

Flame girl: For you, I will do anything.

Prince: Figures. You would even murder me with your devilish power, consequently causing me to fail the test !!!

Flame girl: Don't be silly, I just hate guys who want to stand in front of me. I'm more than capable to protect myself !!!

Prince remembering he wanted to protect her, but got "grilled"(burned) instead...:smile-big

Flame girl: Anyway, have my back. --> meaning: I want you behind my back, to back me up if neccesary.

She than with her back eroticly leans on Prince's chest.

From the guy who got dumped Prince feels incredible "killing intent" !!!

Prince to Flame girl: You are like a curse to me... :fail

A sound from speakers: In test area only the smartest and strongest were able to survive, but now you all (who successfully passed the testing area) will have to work together to defeat a common enemy. So create groups with 6 people and hold hands, after that you will be tranfered to the next testing area where each group will attack from different position.

Prince: Ok, I my friend (to whom Prince is supposedly a mentor), and who else ???

Flame girl: Me, and those remaining 3 girls with long hair in your group, my Prince.

All from Prince's group shocked how Baam will react after beeing called a girl.

Baam slowly stands up: Ok, but remember everybody, I'm not a girl.

All from Prince's group shocked even more...:gwah

Prince asks Baam: Ehe hehe, if I may ask what is your purpose on joining us ???

Baam: In order to progress I need to be in a group, right ???

Our hero's in a team of 6 people would be transferred last, after all other groups.

While waiting "Prince" only to "Flame girl": Do you really hate me that much ???

Flame girl: No the exact oposite, you are my lucky charm. As soon I lost you the last time, all others went against me.

The friend from Prince (to whom Prince is supposedly a mentor): Hey as far as Prince told me, guys should protect girls, but our team has only weak looking guys, so I'm really sorry in advance.

Prince "again" remembering how he wanted to peacefully end the testing area last time, and protect Flame girl, but got "grilled"(burned) by her instead...:smile-big

Prince: God, why meeee !? ...:derp

THE END

Last edited:

Zephyr

Reaction score
Country
Italy
FINALLY we've the proof that this guy is Baam. DEFINITIVELY :)

BTW, I saw that the Girl In Flames is quite cute... here is even more cute than few panels shown into previous chap!! And I bet that Prince will be involved sentimentaly with her... :teehee:teehee:teehee

P.s. DELIVERY BOY!!! Here is him!

ekinox

Reaction score
Country
France
Chapter like previous week (unofficial)
http://imgur.com/a/Fcu2Y

Sooo the red thing healed him...i wonder how it's possible and what it is...
Grey hair man ignored for the food lmao

Will the prince will "save" the "princess"? ToG will become a fairy tale, and they live happily forever x)

edit: @Kdom
she is :)

I think the red thing may decrease the lifespawn of Baam...

Last edited:

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Rachel is only a flashback here, isn't she ?
I guess Baam is struggling: should I make friends once again.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
wow, chapter is already translated? Either it was leaked from Companie's IRC or a fan used the given translation. Either way, nice to see it one day after the raw! :zomg

Rachel is only a flashback here, isn't she ?
I guess Baam is struggling: should I make friends once again.
Definitely, an interesting flashback though. She agreed with Baam about the guy being lonely, even though he reached the star, and yet it looks like she is doing the same. I wonder if it's really about the stars or if there's more Rachel wants to get/see that's worth betraying her friends :s

Sad to see that her betrayal had such an impact on him (the flashback is the final prove that it's Baam) but I guess it's understandable :( most likely the prince will be the one to bring him back to his old self and hopefully soon. I really liked the old Baam a lot more (and his short hair XD).

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I told you so! xD It's Baam :zomg

That flashback was really interesting but that doesn't make me like Rachel, on the contrary. That flashback just proved how ruthless she really is. Now, that we have the confirmation that's Baam, I wonder why SIU hasn't revealed Baam's face yet, I want to see his eyes especially. Are they full of anger, hatred or so full of sorrow?

@k-dom: I agree with you. Baam really was trying to "accept" that chocolate but the past and his hurt feelings resurfaced again.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Nice chapter !
Totally didn't expect that thing to heal him . I really wanna know more about it :darn but anyway i'm also glad it's been confirmed that he's indeed Baam. Now i wanna know so badly what happened to him in this 5y , why has he become like that , he used to make friends with everyone and now he doesn't trust anyone 'cause of that stupid girl :(

Oh and yay we have more new characters :D I was expecting for this , at 1st glance i liked quite a few of them :)
Also i have to say i was kinda disappointed of the prince , he's so cruel to leave that guy dying out there :-_-

From next chapter it really begins the part 2 , can't wait to find out more about Baam and also i wanna know how are the others doing (Koon , Gator etc.) . I wonder how many were sacrificed to fulfill that biatch dream of reaching the top of the tower :arf

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
*groan*:bored

Ah crap, now we have to go through the whole "jaded hero loses his sense of compassion until he regains it through the acceptance of new friends and comrades" spiel. I was really hoping we were going to be able to avoid that.

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
*groan*:bored

Ah crap, now we have to go through the whole "jaded hero loses his sense of compassion until he regains it through the acceptance of new friends and comrades" spiel. I was really hoping we were going to be able to avoid that.

haha i don't think that will happen have faith in SIU what i want to see is Baam face i predict we see the administrator of test
and gossip of what is happening in the tower

Last edited:

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Right i also wanna see Baam up close , i wanna see how does his eyes look like . The feelings are conveyed through the look in his eyes so i wonder why SIU hasn't showed us Baam's face until now considering he's appeared a few chapters ago ;) Hmm something 's fishy here

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Right i also wanna see Baam up close , i wanna see how does his eyes look like . The feelings are conveyed through the look in his eyes so i wonder why SIU hasn't showed us Baam's face until now considering he's appeared a few chapters ago ;) Hmm something 's fishy here
I think that SiU is doing it on purpose. He doesn't want to reveal Baam's state of mind yet. He probably will reveal Baam's face when something eventful or important happens.

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
do you guys think Baam an anima i think his controling that lobster thing i would think so he could control rare animals

Zephyr

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I Think that these "Red exoskeleton" is just a really partial transformation to his ultimate form. Judging chap by chap, I'm really starting to believe that he's a reincarnation of ALL shinshoo present into the tower, of the next last and strongest new guardian of last floor of the Tower.

Prince -> New King and New Ruler of the Tower
Baam -> New Final Guardian and his contractor

It does make me sense :mono

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i would have liked it more if the explanation of that bloddy spider like thingy was given. Oh well atleast the boy was finally stated out to be baam, whould have been very disappointed if it was otherwise
like the flamethrower girl, when her faceless stature was shown back in the 2nd chap (i belive) i had a feeling that she would be shown again
wonder what kind of test will we see them in this time
this test kind a remind me of Evankhells level
1st test kill ppl
next test gather the guys as a team and then make them go through shinsoo barrier ....

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
The second flashback was interesting. The real feelings of Rachel are shown under her irony. I wonder if the current Baam understand it or if he missed it which would make the memories even more painful.