Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 89 Discussion/90 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 89 Discussion/90 Predictions

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
i thought already about it, but with every chapter the similaritys with star wars getting more and more,
shinsoo for example is pretty similar to the force
and baam getting a darker self
and noow a sith-lord appears ( the director)
see the similaritys with anakin skywalker yourself
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...h-Vader-anakin-skywalker-23719358-805-384.jpg
the eyes and the hair :D

what comes next, i can already see the first meeting of zahard with baam

Zahard: There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Baam, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring once again order to the tower.
Baam: [angrily] I'll never join you!
Zahard: If only you knew the power of the Zahard. Grace never told you what happened to your father.
Baam: He told me enough! He told me you killed him and caged me up!
Zahard: No, I am your father.
Baam: [shocked] No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
Zahard: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
Baamr: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!
Zahard: Baam, you can destroy the Guardian. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule the tower as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way.

that would be pretty awesome

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's going to be very interesting to me to see what Baam does with Wangan here, and how he does it.

This is a pretty good way to see how bad Baam really wants the Zahards dead, and if so whether that activity is "business" or "pleasure"

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i thought already about it, but with every chapter the similaritys with star wars getting more and more,
shinsoo for example is pretty similar to the force
and baam getting a darker self
and noow a sith-lord appears ( the director)
see the similaritys with anakin skywalker yourself
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...h-Vader-anakin-skywalker-23719358-805-384.jpg
the eyes and the hair :D

what comes next, i can already see the first meeting of zahard with baam

Zahard: There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Baam, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring once again order to the tower.
Baam: [angrily] I'll never join you!
Zahard: If only you knew the power of the Zahard. Grace never told you what happened to your father.
Baam: He told me enough! He told me you killed him and caged me up!
Zahard: No, I am your father.
Baam: [shocked] No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
Zahard: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
Baamr: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!
Zahard: Baam, you can destroy the Guardian. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule the tower as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way.

that would be pretty awesome
:D awesome ya but i would like it if SIU doesnt plagiarize this. I mean this is iconic to star wars hope Siu manages sth that is iconic to TOG it self.
Apart from the gags the chap was awesome, i cant wait to see what is going to happen, nd how will the prince wriggle his way out of this spot.
What i dont get is the admin's from zahard so Y is he adamant to spare Baam from any sort of harm.
Things doesnt add up unless he is from FUG too

Heleos

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
:D awesome ya but i would like it if SIU doesnt plagiarize this. I mean this is iconic to star wars hope Siu manages sth that is iconic to TOG it self.
Apart from the gags the chap was awesome, i cant wait to see what is going to happen, nd how will the prince wriggle his way out of this spot.
What i dont get is the admin's from zahard so Y is he adamant to spare Baam from any sort of harm.
Things doesnt add up unless he is from FUG too
It seems like a good deal of the admins[from the ones we've seen so far] are in on some sort of a plan to allow Baam to progress further up the tower.