Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:

• Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:

• At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links

• If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:

• We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.

Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

ekinox

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Tower of God Chapter 89 Discussion/90 Predictions

Season 2 chapter 10 raw http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=91&weekday=mon
Why is the end so good T.T

edit:
thx to LaFa again:
Yeon was saying something like if you are going to ask for something in return for getting rid of her debt, just forget it.
Viole answered by saying something like: What would I ask from you.
Yeon said something like her body
And Viole said that he's not interested in her body.
Plus Love is trying to pick a fight with Viole at the end.

Last edited:

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh, yeah, I forgot to post here. I read the raw back it come out a few hours ago, and I wasn't that interested. It gets us some more development for the characters who will be Baam's new teammates, but that's about it.

Love's just trying to screw around, but I was hoping that the game would've officially started by the end of this chapter.

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
That zahard kid seems to be bad or average at everything ... except for his luck. Is it possible to climb the tower with just luck ?
I like the yeon girl ... there is some innocence in her behaviour.

NB: Your avatar is disgusting but I suppose it's the goal. I'm even surprised that it's allowed.

LoS

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
The Speed scan by the northerncolors guy is out already.

Im not understanding how Love will have a fight with Baam if the others are to be involved with the "test" as well. It just doesn't make sense how this could be a test and a fight at the same time.

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Heleos

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
If these characters are going to compose Baam's team for the time being- Until he catches up to some of the others or meets up with Yuri- then the more we get to know about them the better. Chapter didn't seem to exciting but that only means that he's building us up for something pretty big :)

halfcrzy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
sry whats the link guys?

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
Is Miseng regular or irregular ???

Strange Lady / Woman:

"My daughter, who I left outside the tower, was just about her size."
or
"My daughter outside was just about her age."

daughter = Personally, I believe it might be Miseng.

If she is regular it's possibile that anybody from the tower can leave his child outside the tower, and leave him/her to chose his/her own path after he/she is chosen as regular to climb the tower, or something like that.

If Miseng is irregular, this will be interesting too...:smile-big

What do you think ???

Im not understanding how Love will have a fight with Baam if the others are to be involved with the "test" as well. It just doesn't make sense how this could be a test and a fight at the same time.
In my opinion it's possibile, look:

2 leaders(Viole/Baam and Love) have to chose their subordinates.

Next, subordinates, one after another, from 1 leader would engage the enemy leader with his strongest move. But if a subordinate from a leader(Viole/Baam or Love) has chosen to betray his own leader(from whom he/she was choosen) and doesn't attack the enemy leader, than the oposite leader gets 1 aditional point.

The game:

Viole/Baam chooses:
Yeon (submits to his leader Viole/Baam) => +1 for Viole/Baam
Wangnan (submits to his leader Viole/Baam) => +1 for Viole/Baam
Miseng (???)
Goseng (???)

Love:
Horyang (loves Goseng --> so he choses to to batray Love) => +1 for Viole/Baam
Akraptor (is protective to little, cute girl named Miseng --> so he choses to batray Love) => +1 for Viole/Baam
Prince (submits to his leader Love, becouse he hates Viole/Baam) => +1 for Love
Rapdevil (submits to his leader Love, becouse he does exacly as his boss or Prince, tells him) => +1 for Love

!!! - remember there might still be a total of 22 contestants, if we exclude Viole/Baam
___
End of the game: Love wins with his subordinates, because almost everybody else would choose Love. Also Viole/Baam would have to choose 7 teammates !!!

Anyway Love is strong so he knows that he will not die from normal members on floor 20, but he wants to eliminate Viole/Baam no matter what. How can he do this (without killing Viole/Baam himself and being judged by supiriors - meaning director) batter as that others do this for him, as in the similar game I mentioned(where people Love would choose himself would attack Viole/Baam).

Additionly if you read the afterword from the author, a game like I mentioned would make sense to me.

@Batoto: 25th_chestnut

This test is called ‘A Trustworthy Room
The exact rules will be revealed next chapter.
So, please look forward to it, T.T

The game Wangnan and Co. were playing is similar to Korea’s Gostop.
One who collects the cards and lives the longest wins.
I don’t even know the exact rules.
It’s just a game.

Hmm…. Starting next chapter, the volume of the content will decrease.
Except the pacing of the story will be quicker, so I don’t think the ratings will go down.

And… (TN: WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY SIU?!!!!)

Ah, nevermind. I’m gonna go watch soccer.
Thank you, ^^

Last edited:

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Nice chapter !

LOL Yeon's face when Baam said he's not interested in her body is just hilarious :rofl This whole chapter was again relaxing and had a nice atmosphere . Oh and btw i'm starting to believe that Akraptor didn't lie when he said he is climbing the Tower in order to find his daughter. It's obvious he has a weakness for children , it's a pity he doesn't know how to approach them though :)

And finally the game is starting . Wonder what this trustworthy room is all about and wow Love actually provoked Baam to a fight with him :blink . He really hates FUG it seems . But well i can't say i don't like it , after all i can't wait to see how much he's grown in this 5y period since he's been climbing the Tower :wtf

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting....

So Baam didn't really believe Wangan's story about the ring, judging by the "It seems 'important' to you" comment at the end, but he let him walk away; and showed no signs of hostility toward him. Is he planning to deal with him later or is something else going on....

Yeon is growing on my pretty fast, I like this socially awkward nature of hers. She's just so.... clumsy. I love it!

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nice chapter !

LOL Yeon's face when Baam said he's not interested in her body is just hilarious :rofl This whole chapter was again relaxing and had a nice atmosphere . Oh and btw i'm starting to believe that Akraptor didn't lie when he said he is climbing the Tower in order to find his daughter. It's obvious he has a weakness for children , it's a pity he doesn't know how to approach them though :)

And finally the game is starting . Wonder what this trustworthy room is all about and wow Love actually provoked Baam to a fight with him :blink . He really hates FUG it seems . But well i can't say i don't like it , after all i can't wait to see how much he's grown in this 5y period since he's been climbing the Tower :wtf
I also liked the chapter especially Arkraptor's character development. His character is growing on me with each chapter. And I also enjoy his interactions with Horyang a lot. These two are so down to earth unlike Wangnan lol.

The Test itself will be interesting, I wonder what the rules are? Since it's obvious that Love wouldn't have designed this test in favour of Baam, if it concerns Shinsoo. I'm pretty much certain that Viole will show us what he learned during the timeskip. But the fight itself will be in favour of Love due to him being a ranker. I wonder what kind of new techniques Viole will learn from him, since he is a Shinsoo genius. Who can acquire techniques at a frightening pace, that is something that Love isn't aware of.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Yeah you're right about Baam being able to laern really fast , i almost forgot that :darn . Now i'm more excited to see that fight :blai

And why isn't SIU letting us see Baam's face in a proper way dammit . We're already at the 10th chapter of part 2 :( I wanna see Baam's face in a proper way :yelling

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Baam: i have no interest in your Body
yeon : Kill
the single most hilarious page in the chapter
i literally loled

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

nd WOW Love is finally out against Baam, i would like to see this fight, this will give us a solid idea how strong did Baam actually get.
so far we hve been seeing him dilly dailing weaker opps
anticipating an awesome nd flashy fight

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I have feeling the fight will be stopped by Augusgus in the end and we won't get to see too much of it :(. I say this 'cause he warned Love to not bother Baam and i think he's aware that he won't just accept his order , at least not after he clearly admitted he doesn't like like Augusgus at all :lmao

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
hmm i have the same feeling, nevertheless we will see both of them going at full throttle for few chaps.
Atleast thats what i am eagerly waiting for

murtas

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Yeah, i'm expecting baam going full power to just not die until someone steps in. I hope so. Can't wait actually. :p