Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:

• Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:

• At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links

• If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:

• We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.

Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

Last edited:

rosco12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I wonser if Viole is gonna go after the other regular until there is less than 7 still standing or go directly after Love. I think he 'll go for Love though he's likely to meet some regular on the way, maybe Prince might try to stop him, though I expect that sooner or later we'll get Love vs Viole.
The rules of the test are rather complex, however they seem to probably lead towards several fights between regulars, which might be interesting.
Already waitng for a full translation and next week chapter.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i think he ll go for love, love said he wants to fight baam i am pretty sure that baam took it as a challenge too.
any way bottom line is i want to see baam fight a powerful ranker, say sb stronger than quaint
loved Yeons techs tho, think that was her strongest offensive one or sth
baam merely brushed it aside without batting n eye, now that was some macho
who is in for yeon ending up for baam rather than yuri nd androssi?

Oh btw i think i can infer Y he is so desperate in making every one fail
i think the prerequisite for a candidate to become a slayer is to become a ranker failing the rest in the test ergo he and he alone will have to face the test without any sort of aid ie test of strength
further more this will prove ones ferocity and lethal-ness of the guy in question

PS i really would like to see baam smashing that rich preppy brats face once

Last edited:

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
baam´s awesomeness rises with every chapter,
yeon:even rankers have problems with my fire
baam: freeze... problem??

i would love to see baam vs love, i awaited it a few chapters ago and like i said, i think it won´t be a fight where baam is the stronger one but love won´t have it easy either, and i wouldn´t dare to say that love is really inferior to Quant-sama ( i just love that guy)

but i can´t decide between yuri x baam or yeon x baam or androssi x baam, but i think it would be all alrigt as long it isn´t lahel x baam

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
lahel nd baam s the worst nightmare that i can have seriously
i for one think that Quaint is weaker than Love. Baam however has an upper hand he is an irregular with an abysmal capability to mimic moves
i know as of now baam is weaker but the more he is attacked by powerful moves the balance might tip on the other side

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Quant was representative of the lower level for rankers. It was pretty obvious that he was considered as trash. Despite that, Quant was easily far stronger than all regulars. Love is probably way stronger than Quant. And I do not believe that Baam have a single chance if Love is serious. The difference in ranking was pretty clear when Love punched the machine. But I doubt that the director of this floor will let Love do what he want.

Currently,IMO, Baam is probably half way between a ranker & a regular. Way too strong for regulars & still way too weak for a ranker.

Most mangaka have trouble with female characters but almost each female character in ToG is a good character. Each princess is interesting. I'm liking Yeon more & more. I'm also interested about that zahard prince. He must have a redeeming feature. He is so useless right now, it's not possible for him to stay that way.

Last edited:

kakashi65

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
where was it stated that quant represents the lower level of rankers? his potential is higher than that of leroro and overall strength is also not so much different, between 5C and 10B there is only a difference of 5 and leroro´s ranking is higher than that of Ren (one of the RED´s, so an elite and i can´t imagine that REN is weaker than Love)

Last edited:

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Oh come on now. It was just so obvious that the guy received no respect from no one. If you don't believe that Quant is one of the lowest rankers, then we don't read the same manwha.

kakashi65

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
haha, i just wanted to have a little funny chat, i know that he´s not really that strong (in the past), i really do hope that he got stronger in the last 5 years, but don´t really expect st but we still have to see how strong love really is and what he is scheming after seeing what ever he saw on the panel

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The chapter was entertaining, but I just want us to move on to the fight with Love. I could care less about seeing these scenes, or possibly seeing Baam beat up Prince or The Devil next week.

Zephyr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Mmm pics sounds really interesting. I'll wait for full translation for give my final sentences, maybe there will be some misunderstanding if I'll comment the chapter now.

BTW, Baam trepassing Yeon's flame like butter... man, so badas* :gwah

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I just read a chapter from Liar Game. Don't know why it was referenced as Tower of God 91.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting game. I love the way this is set up. With the focus being on trust more than anything else.

And, god, Baam is being such a dick right now. Yeon was being perfectly reasonable but his response was essentially "The only people who can be happy are the ones I say can, so the rest of you should go die!" WTF?!

I keep hoping there is some brilliant alternate meaning to his selfish/dickish attitude. Like he's trying to push people away because if they walk beside him they will get hurt or something. But it's getting harder to believe that every chapter.

Is it possible that the answer is much simpler and Baam just turned into a colossal A-hole?

Last edited:

Dacomp89

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting game. I love the way this is set up. With the focus being on trust more than anything else.

And, god, Baam is being such a dick right now. Yeon was being perfectly reasonable but his response was essentially "The only people who can be happy are the ones I say can, so the rest of you should go die!" WTF?!

I keep hoping there is some brilliant alternate meaning to his selfish/dickish attitude. Like he's trying to push people away because if they walk beside him they will get hurt or something. But it's getting harder to believe that every chapter.

Is it possible that the answer is much simpler and Baam just turned into a colossal A-hole?
Yeon was not perfectly reasonable. Viole could pick at most 7 teammates, the others would all fail. They would not be happy. Even his teammates would then be hunted down as enemies of Zahard. The Tower, like life, is unfair, and Viole has simply grown up enough to realize that. Perhaps he believes that by killing Zahard he can end the current system of the Tower and start up a more fair one.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeon was not perfectly reasonable. Viole could pick at most 7 teammates, the others would all fail. They would not be happy. Even his teammates would then be hunted down as enemies of Zahard. The Tower, like life, is unfair, and Viole has simply grown up enough to realize that. Perhaps he believes that by killing Zahard he can end the current system of the Tower and start up a more fair one.
In refusing to adhere to the rules and pick teammates Baam literally created the need for this test. Whether he wanted teammates or not, he could have just taken them and abandoned them on the next floor but for whatever reason he won't. Meaning everything bad that happens during this is at least partially his fault.

Sure the people that went with him might be at risk but as things stand he's putting everybody at risk because he prefers to go solo.

Which is exactly what Yoen told him. He could end this whole thing right now by just by picking 7 people. The only reason they will be fighting here is because Baam is intent on going on alone. Might people die by going along with him? Sure, but Wangan is going to die if he fails and who know about the others' situations. Which Baam might know if he wasn't ignoring the plight of others and focusing only on himself and his goals. That isn't "grown up" that's just selfish.

Even if going along with him is a death sentence, he could have just told them that and see who still wants to come.

Last edited:

Dacomp89

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
In refusing to adhere to the rules and pick teammates Baam literally created the need for this test. Whether he wanted teammates or not, he could have just taken them and abandoned them on the next floor but for whatever reason he won't. Meaning everything bad that happens during this is at least partially his fault.

Sure the people with him might be at risk but as things stand he's putting everybody at risk because he prefers to go solo.

Which is exactly what Yoen told him. He could end this whole thing right now by just by picking 7 people. The only reason they will be fighting here is because Baam is intent on going on alone. Might people die by going along with him? Sure, but Wangan is going to die if he fails and who know about the others' situations. Which Baam might know if he wasn't ignoring the plight of others and focusing only on himself and his goals. That isn't "grown up" that's just selfish.

Even if going along with him is a death sentence, he could have just told them that and see who still wants to come.
There would have been more tests irregardless of Viole's decision. Just because they would avoid this particular test is meaningless; they will face hundreds more tests before they reach the top. Everyone there has their own reasons for climbing the tower. As Viole said, not everyone can be happy. You may think it's his responsibility to carry everyone there to the top of the Tower, but he clearly has his own goals. You may remember that he once tried to help someone climb the tower, someone that he had an incredibly deep friendship with, and that person tried to kill him. Before that, another person he thought was his friend took his friend hostage and then crippled her. He knew those people well and they betrayed him, and he doesn't even know the people he's currently with. He clearly learned an extremely valuable lesson, and it only took him 2 brushes with death. You might want to go back and read where Androssi clearly outlined for him how the Tower works, back in Hide-and-Seek. Watching Baam get stabbed in the back again because he was trying to help others climb the Tower would essentially be a repeat of Part 1, and would completely undo any sort of character development he acquired.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
There would have been more tests irregardless of Viole's decision. Just because they would avoid this particular test is meaningless; they will face hundreds more tests before they reach the top. Everyone there has their own reasons for climbing the tower. As Viole said, not everyone can be happy. You may think it's his responsibility to carry everyone there to the top of the Tower, but he clearly has his own goals. You may remember that he once tried to help someone climb the tower, someone that he had an incredibly deep friendship with, and that person tried to kill him. Before that, another person he thought was his friend took his friend hostage and then crippled her. He knew those people well and they betrayed him, and he doesn't even know the people he's currently with. He clearly learned an extremely valuable lesson, and it only took him 2 brushes with death. You might want to go back and read where Androssi clearly outlined for him how the Tower works, back in Hide-and-Seek. Watching Baam get stabbed in the back again because he was trying to help others climb the Tower would essentially be a repeat of Part 1, and would completely undo any sort of character development he acquired.
Your missing the point.

This isn't a matter of him "carrying people to the top" or even trusting others. He is actively preventing others from going up because it's what he wants. 8 people were supposed to pass this test and he's trying everything in his power to reduce that number to 1, himself. He doesn't have to stay with these people all the way up the tower even if he picked them, he could just part ways.

They may die on other tests but that's on the tower and the Zahards. The consequences of those aren't Baam's fault. The consequences of this test IS, because he forced it to happen and it didn't need to.

Maybe he's doing it because he wants to keep people from getting caught up in whatever he's involved in, or maybe he has severe trust issues; regardless for Wangan it's the same thing as if Baam gave him a death sentence; and for what gain? Baam is causing himself difficulty in fighting this ranker, and everybody else difficulty by putting them in a position where they are forced to fight one another.

Yeon was right in saying if he just picked 7 people they could all be done with this and nobody would have to get hurt but, for whatever reason, Baam is intent on forcing the issue.

Last edited: