Travel - Travel Abroad & Tour Guide | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

natli

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go and WHY??

I've been to Finland and fell in love with this 'scandinavian lifestyle':
- why build a parking lot if you can have a park?
- let's all trust eachother to make life easier
- let's make healthy lifestyle national religion
- filthy rich means 'modest, practical, comfortable design'

...though the food there is horribly expensive. I want to see Norway now, go up north, see the tundra and fjords *.*

Rikudou Sennin

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Japan....because the country itself ...the nature...are so beautiful that you cant even discribe it.

And some Citys like Tokio, Osaka and Kyoto are totally interesting.

I also love to travel to the US...because America is just amazing.. there are so many beautiful places...I just love it. Canada is nice too.

And New Zealand because since watching Lord of the Rings...I started to love that country too.

Nobody wants to visit good ol' germany??:D

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa

I'm fond of travelling, so it would be great to visit some new countries. It would be great to visit Australia and New Zeland in one trip, Portugal, Japan, China and Mexico.

It would be also great to come back to Spain to live. It's like my second home country:)

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Ideal Travel Locations & Places I have Visited Already!Thread

I would like to visit Hawaii or Rome. Perhaps Korea would be nice as well.
Hawaii being an ideal travel or vacation location and Rome because of the old arts and buildings to see.

[mod=Charlie]This threads been opened again. So, start posting here again.[/mod]

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ideal Vacation Travel Locations & Places I have Visited Already Thread!Thread

I wanna visit Rome and Greek and most old/ancient places like Babylon (if that's possible). I also wanna go to Japan and see if they really have toilets that wash your ass, as shown in The Simpsons.

Imperium

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Ideal Vacation Travel Locations & Places I have Visited Already Thread!Thread

Hmm, if i there was anywhere i would like to visit it would easily be South America. Its a continent that i have yet to visit and a culture i have yet to see and experience. So that currently tops my list. After that, it would probably be India, the far east and south-east asia. For pretty similar reasons.

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: The Abroad Thread

After i Graduated i crossed the Atlantic for the first time a 10 hour plane flight from Seattle,WA to Frankfurt, Germany i went there with my German class from high school. after we arrived we took a bus ride to Halle(Salle) where i was going to go to school for two weeks and those two weeks were awesome i went to school and partied at the park in Halle(Salle). While i was in Halle(Salle) i also visited Berlin, Leipzig, Potsdam, and Nuremberg. After i left Halle(Salle) i traveled around Germany and i visited Dresden, Munich, Zurich,Switzerland, Dachau Concentration Camp, Bonn, and St. Goar. i had an amazing time for it being my first time out of the country, i made so many friends that i can wait to see again. it was an experience of a life time

Heres some pics from my travels

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

My girlfriend is leaving the country to teach in Thailand. Of course I'm going with her. Can't wait for my very first travel outside the country.

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

I'm off again in 2 weeks. Last year I did Japan and roughly 10 countries in South East Asia by myself, got back home in September. :3
This time I'm off to the Phils to do a divemaster course for the next couple of months... Then I'm off to explore some places I missed last time; like Laos, Myanmar, and India.

India, while scary for a girl on her own, sounds so exciting I'm actually thinking of spending three months or so there...I'll appreciate any tips! :s

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I'm off again in 2 weeks. Last year I did Japan and roughly 10 countries in South East Asia by myself, got back home in September. :3
This time I'm off to the Phils to do a divemaster course for the next couple of months... Then I'm off to explore some places I missed last time; like Laos, Myanmar, and India.

India, while scary for a girl on her own, sounds so exciting I'm actually thinking of spending three months or so there...I'll appreciate any tips! :s
How come you get to travel that much? Good for you, and envy for me. :D

You'll visit the Philippines? Where are you headed specifically?

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

How come you get to travel that much? Good for you, and envy for me. :D

You'll visit the Philippines? Where are you headed specifically?
I work hard when I'm back home and save every cent. :amuse
At the moment I work till 2am 3 times a week, and do overnight shifts (usually till 6am) twice a week. All up about 40+ hours. Plus, I'm a very budget traveller. I only stay in hostels, usually the cheaper the better (Never above AUD $10 is my rule!) and only eat street food and travel on the public transport instead of tours. I've had a lot of interesting expierences that way. :tem

I usually also buy my flights during the sales, (I love Air Asia!) so for example, my flight from Vietnam to Malaysia was only $20 USD. :3

I'm off to Boracay to do a divemaster internship mainly, but my best friend if Filo so she's convinced me to travel around for a few weeks first. XD
I know she's planning on us to go to "Bacolod, Davao, Manila, Cebu" and some other places... Bohol, I think?

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Even if I am the Filipino one here, I have never went to any of what you mentioned except Manila (because I live here in Manila). And yet here you are, going to different places in our country. :wtf

My work can never let me leave my place. As I said, good for you and envy for me. :tem

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

I wanna visit Rome and Greek and most old/ancient places like Babylon (if that's possible). I also wanna go to Japan and see if they really have toilets that wash your ass, as shown in The Simpsons.
I'm afraid babylon is not really a good place to visit at the moment.
Concerning Japan they really do have such toilets. It's even quite common. What is funny is that in the same time there have also a lot of traditional toilets much less famous and glamour

So I guess it says I've been to Japan. In Asia I also went to Cambodia and Indonesia. Those are also very nice countries worth visiting. Now I guess I should discover more the country near from me in Europe like Italy, Portugal or maybe some of East europa. I would also liked to go one day in Africa.

Zeltrax

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: Ideal Vacation Travel Locations & Places I have Visited Already Thread!

1. Japan
2. Japan
3. I'll go there again.. :eyeroll
4. Ok, now.. I want to go to USA, anywhere is fine.
5. Italy and then Venice, the city of water :D!!
6. Australia and maybe Sydney
7. The entire world.

Yep, my dream is to travel the world before I die, it's crazy and impossible without a huge sum of money but its kindda my dream.

That's why I need to study as hell :tem

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Anywhere really, I wanna see the world and experience different cultures and such. But always top of my list is Japan. After having seen Muffin-chan's pics on here, I also wanna go to Bali. Also the US eventually but I'm in no hurry to go there. But really, I wanna go everywhere!!!

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

A German collegue of mine didn't know of the Reunion island. That's one of our well guarded French secret paradise. I definitivly want to go there once

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States

I have been to: US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Carabbeans, Japan, (South) China, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, Holland, (South) France, Italy (Sardinia), Kenya, Uganda, Malaui, Zimbabwe, and South Africa.

This summer, I plan to be in Japan for a month, but need a location for next spring. Can anyone tell me about Thailand (as a family vacation resort)? Any other recommendations will be greatly appreciated as well. thx. :)

I'm also considering Bali. (Thanks for reminding me, golbd.)

Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

:jawdrop you're like my brother! he travels everywhere! I kinda envy that :s, I need to start travelling more, especially Europe since I don't need a visa or anything for that.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

Bali is a bit too touristic for me and it's not if it was the only island worth to visit in indonesia. Lomboc next to Bali was much more calm and as nice except if you want to party every night of course

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States

goldb, you just came back from London, right? I envy you being in Europe. Traveling sounds so much easier.

k-dom, the reason why Thailand is on my lite is that I hear that I can ride on an elephant :) I don't drink much or practically any, so if I were to party, I just need to drink some coconut juice or something. I am not a party type. I don't know much about Lomboc, but I'll take a look online for more info. Thanks!

goldb, on the other hand, would go out doing Karaoke and party all night. :D