Artist - TWICE【트와이스】 | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Artist TWICE【트와이스】

Who is your bias?

• Total voters

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's been a lot of discussions that I've been with their fanbase (ONCEs) rallying together to gather any material on this guy and passing it over to JYP.

I do hope they get this and either deport him or something. This is just baffling to me that someone would do this.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yeah it's crazy. Poor girls :(

*Jeez I'm tired haha. But yeah, really happy JYP is doing their best to protect them more - sounds like they really need it to be honest. Heard about times they had to stop their v-lives because they were being followed. Really creepy :(

Don't understand it either, to stalk them/harrass them this much is just insane.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah it's crazy. Poor girls :(

*Jeez I'm tired haha. But yeah, really happy JYP is doing their best to protect them more - sounds like they really need it to be honest. Heard about times they had to stop their v-lives because they were being followed. Really creepy :(

Don't understand it either, to stalk them/harrass them this much is just insane.
Oh yes I saw that recently. There was also a recent case of someone calling Nayeon or one of the other girls while they were doing a live SM video. So people are getting a hold of their numbers somehow but the girls were quite nice about it and just told the fans to not call it, as all that'll mean is their numbers would be blocked.

From the stuff I hear not just with these girls but other idols/artists in Korea, I wonder why more isn't done to protect them and for me it also comes down to how anomynity is managed online.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Aaaah Nayeons stalker is still at it. He leaked Chaeyoung’s phone number on twitter (honestly, go there if you are bored. This guy is so delusional).
JYP seems to be taking legal action against this, they made a statement about it pretty quickly.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Aaaah Nayeons stalker is still at it. He leaked Chaeyoung’s phone number on twitter (honestly, go there if you are bored. This guy is so delusional).
JYP seems to be taking legal action against this, they made a statement about it pretty quickly.
I saw that just this morning. What gets me are the people who actually see their numbers and think it's a good idea to call them, like what do you think is gonna happen?

I don't get why it's taking the authorities so much time to take some real action against this guy. His manipulative nature will only get him more crazy fans who think his methods are acceptable.

Apparently he's trying to get in touch with Mina's stalker, as he can relate to his struggle of being "kept away" from her as he has been from Nayeon.
Harsher punishments need to follow people who leak these personal information and these so called fans that act in this way.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

It's been a while. I guess from September to June might be their biggest gap between releases ever?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Not sure how I feel about it. I didn't immediately like Feel Special much either, unlike Fancy, but it ultimately grew on me.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm.... I gotta say the chorus of "More & More" is a little too instrumentally-driven for me. Personally, I prefer choruses that put more emphasis on vocals. Overall, my ranking would go Feel Special > Fancy > More & More.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Considering Zara Larsson was involved with this song, I'm not surprised by the instrumentals/sound of the song. Love the vocals of the girls in this one. But not 100% sold on this one. The MV is pretty cool though.

I think with Fancy, it took me quite awhile to actually like the song (even though it definitely is catchy). Liked feel special right away.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just here for the visuals. I've not come around to the song myself yet; might need a few more listens.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
To me it's missing that familiar catchiness that their songs usually have. Even with Fancy and Feel Special being departures from their previous stuff, those songs still maintained that. More & More seems to forgo it in favor of this big beat drop. I remember some fans being bothered by how different Fancy seemed, I have to wonder how they feel about this... lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The chorus is catchy though, I guess. It stands out the most.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Kind of weird that they wouldn't consider delaying it for her sake. It's their first full album in 3 years. They always have several Korean and Japanese comebacks every year, what is the rush exactly. Is JYP that hard up for money now?

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Here's my Twice personal tier list:

Gold
Chaeyoung
Sana
Momo

Silver
Jihyo
Mina
Jeongyeon

Bronze
Nayeon
Dahyun
Tzuyu

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Happy Sana Day!

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Twice's contract should be expiring October 2022. I wonder how close JYP is going to let them get to that point before announcing something? He doesn't have a great track record with groups resigning after their initial contract. I think maybe only 2PM resigned and maybe some members of Wonder Girls when they returned as a band. He seems close to debuting ANOTHER girl group too.

With some of the issues some Twice members have had, I wonder whether their busy schedules took away from their longevity as active idols. Everyone makes jokes about JYP keeping Twice focused on group-only activities and barely any solo stuff because of what happened with Bae Suzy and Miss A. But the fact that someone in Itzy is going to record an OST track before anyone in Twice is a bit absurd.

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Was very reminiscent of Hyuna to me and it was kinda fun I guess

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
It seems you got a massive hard on for Hyuna, xi0.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
yeah it seems so. didnt know......

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Based on what...?

Was kind of expecting not all of them to renew honestly. I figured JYP's anti-Miss A tactic with Twice of rarely marketing them as individuals would backfire, but I guess it worked out how he wanted.