Discussion - Upcoming Theories | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Upcoming Theories

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So we have a two month break before the series returns. In that time I wanted to discuss any theories people might have regarding the chapter 34 and beyond.

So me personally, I have two regarding chapter 34:
  1. Odin gets involved. In the past we've seen Zeus stop a clash from escalating when it involved someone from his pantheon, like Ares when he confronted Shiva. Given the power of the gods, a clash between multiple can be catastrophic for both sides. This will most likely catch the attention of the king of the Norse pantheon and force him to do something.
  2. The people in the stadium find out what's happening outside and it turns into a team fight. Bishamonten and his heavenly executioners partnered with Loki against Buddha with 3 legendary swordsman.
Now going from there, it's no longer the old " 1 fight then move on to the next." The gods will eventually find out Buddha is a traitor and then from there the story can go in any direction.

What about you guys?

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Personally, I'd like something similar to option 2. The fights move forward on both fronts for a couple chapters. Have it end with Loki and Buddha crashing the arena at/after the climax of Shiva and Raiden. That way it becomes public to everyone and it'd be interesting to see everyone's immediate reaction. Then, Buddha and Loki speaking out and from there, the story could move in many directions really. Roster changes (hello Aprohdite, Hermes), a trial, Buddha going to the Human side and his fate is tied with theirs, or Loki and Buddha finish their fight officially.

Odin gets involved. In the past we've seen Zeus stop a clash from escalating when it involved someone from his pantheon, like Ares when he confronted Shiva. Given the power of the gods, a clash between multiple can be catastrophic for both sides. This will most likely catch the attention of the king of the Norse pantheon and force him to do something.
As for this, here's my previous post on Odin
At this point, Odin, the Allfather, could basically be swapped out with a half-dead animal and I don't think anybody would notice.
:cookiehand

But for real, I do think there will at least be a clash. We already had people notice the situation and instead of stopping it, they only escalated. I doubt someone comes in now and stops them before hands are thrown. Imo, the fight will only be stopped by it spilling into the arena or another God (Odin is fair game, who knows maybe his crows) being tipped off about this.

Last edited: