Voting Round 1 - Ushiwakamaru vs. Princess Zelda | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Ushiwakamaru vs. Princess Zelda

Who wins?

• Ushiwakamaru

• Princess Zelda

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
idk who nominated ushiwhocares but they could have nominated Rin-chan if they were gonna nominate a fate waifu and they didn't

so im voting zelda 😤

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
No campaign from anybody yet and I could not be more indifferent about Zelda. So vote goes to Ushi for now.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah... it's a shame that there hasn't been much input from the nominators yet

But I have the opposite take - I know Zelda from the games, but have little-to-no cares about Fate, so know absolutely nothing about any of the characters from it

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If this was twilight princess zelda.. Maybe. She had that classic design and a badass sword. But THIS zelda? REALLY? This zelda of all zelda that was for the first time given a VA with the most annoying voice imaginable.. Nah, pass. I don't even know the other character but this is pretty much the least badass of main zelda series games.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Think of it this way: do we rly want Princess Zelda's image connected to Twilight *wink wink*

Yes? If her stare doesn't kill you then that's what the sword is for. Granted she doesn't actually fight in the game, but still, damn.

Chocolatejr9

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yes? If her stare doesn't kill you then that's what the sword is for. Granted she doesn't actually fight in the game, but still, damn.
Sorry, but that Zelda is too pointlessly realistic for my taste. I'd take BOTW Zelda over her any day, and I'm not even a Zelda fan.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is just depressing. I mean, I'm pretty ambivalent about Zelda. She's fine. If you're going to pick a Nintendo waifu not Bowsette... sure whatever.

But I feel like this is not that first time @Sky has nominated a great character and then just abandoned ship. I'm not going to campaign for Ushi because explaining anything Fate is a nightmare I want no part of. What I will do is present some pretty pictures for people to look at.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Good things take a little bit of time, thank you very much ~as I'm a little short on time, I'll just do a little introduction for now.

To put it simple, what makes this blonde lady the waifu you will not regret voting for?
- A short commercial-
✓ Not interested in ditzy princesses? Great! Zelda is not only a gorgeous blonde, but is also a very wise character. Beauty and brains!
✓ Are you not interested in the newest model, BOTW Zelda? That's no problem! She comes in different reincarnations, with different fashion styles.
✓With a great sense of duty, she's a caring and selfless soul. The kind of person that would stick with you and support you.
✓ Zelda is a woman of many skills. Yes, many skills. Not only does Zelda have the gift of magic, she can also shoot a mean arrow.
✓ And let's not forget the fact that's it's there are legends surrounding this wonderful lady, her franchise is called "Legend of Zelda" after all.
✓ Have you ever woken up, and thought, hey I'd like to be a hero? With voting for Zelda, you can be the hero you have always dreamed of. So wait no longer, and vote for the princess of this war. Prevent great calamity and ensure this lady's victory!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Good things take a little bit of time, thank you very much ~as I'm a little short on time, I'll just do a little introduction for now.

To put it simple, what makes this blonde lady the waifu you will not regret voting for?
- A short commercial-
✓ Not interested in ditzy princesses? Great! Zelda is not only a gorgeous blonde, but is also a very wise character. Beauty and brains!
✓ Are you not interested in the newest model, BOTW Zelda? That's no problem! She comes in different reincarnations, with different fashion styles.
✓With a great sense of duty, she's a caring and selfless soul. The kind of person that would stick with you and support you.
✓ Zelda is a woman of many skills. Yes, many skills. Not only does Zelda have the gift of magic, she can also shoot a mean arrow.
✓ And let's not forget the fact that's it's there are legends surrounding this wonderful lady, her franchise is called "Legend of Zelda" after all.
✓ Have you ever woken up, and thought, hey I'd like to be a hero? With voting for Zelda, you can be the hero you have always dreamed of. So wait no longer, and vote for the princess of this war. Prevent great calamity and ensure this lady's victory!

Princess, I kneel...

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Still no Ushi campaign??? @Sky you're pink now, not blue; that means no coasting privilege for you! Campaign please.

Status
Not open for further replies.