Seinen - Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko | Page 71 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

Magjee

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Anyone know whats up with Vagabond, been awhile.

Sakazuki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I know this is off topic, but someone know about Vagabond? Will it come back some day?

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I know this is off topic, but someone know about Vagabond? Will it come back some day?
I just answered that in the post above. :oh

Well we can't be sure of anything, and don't ask me why it's on hiatus. It's like with Miura, Berserk's author, which means that there's no clear answer.
Perhaps Inoue is more busy doing exhibits in Japan than drawing Vagabond, and he also had at least one other title that he works on, so he goes on break regularly.

yass21

Reaction score
Country
France
No news at all about a new chapter coming up soon ? Kinda miss this manga

Magjee

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Was showing Vagabond to a friend and realised it's been over two years since a release :(

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Oh my god, this is gonna hurt me trying to catch up with it, now, sucks having to wait for a new chap, I guess I will wait to see if some new chap is posted in the next year or so, before trying to catch up beyond chap 21, otherwise I might feel salty.

Is the author good on health terms? Kinda new to the series so I´m curious, (hoping it´s not something too severe).

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh my god, this is gonna hurt me trying to catch up with it, now, sucks having to wait for a new chap, I guess I will wait to see if some new chap is posted in the next year or so, before trying to catch up beyond chap 21, otherwise I might feel salty.

Is the author good on health terms? Kinda new to the series so I´m curious, (hoping it´s not something too severe).
I have been told that the author kinda lost a fair bit of passion for it as he also has another manga on hiatus as of now as well. That does not mean he will NEVER come back, but it definitely is something you should be aware of going into if that is a deal breaker for you. There is a written ending that is a nice piece of partial closure, but obviously, it is not actual manga panels either, just text. All in all, I still highly recommend it if you like deep introspection and very focused characterization.

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I have been told that the author kinda lost a fair bit of passion for it as he also has another manga on hiatus as of now as well. That does not mean he will NEVER come back, but it definitely is something you should be aware of going into if that is a deal breaker for you. There is a written ending that is a nice piece of partial closure, but obviously, it is not actual manga panels either, just text. All in all, I still highly recommend it if you like deep introspection and very focused characterization.
But can I find it in the latest volume release? If so I will take the shot.

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
But can I find it in the latest volume release? If so I will take the shot.
No you cannot, since it was just text, and technically the author has not said it is a finished work. It is not hard to find online though.

yoshidr

Reaction score
Country
United States
JUST FUKIN GREAT. STILL NO UPDATE AVAILABLE.

Drmke

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Lol it may actually not come back. Hold out slight hope in your heart, but prepare to move on. We got some brilliant artwork and story-telling that wove history and fantasy together. No ending is a damn shame, but what can you do?

yoshidr

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol it may actually not come back. Hold out slight hope in your heart, but prepare to move on. We got some brilliant artwork and story-telling that wove history and fantasy together. No ending is a damn shame, but what can you do?
It is very upsetting that this manga is so amazing. From beginning to end and for the author not to continue it at its most crucial time.. I can never move on. There's isn't many series out there that made me feel the way i feel towards Vagabond.

Magjee

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Three years since the last release

Sad times

Duzy

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
And another 3 years since then. It probably won't be continued, but does anyone have anything from the author about it?

Mifec

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
And another 3 years since then. It probably won't be continued, but does anyone have anything from the author about it?
He already confirmed he won't be continuing it years ago and finished it off with an art exhibition.

TheMoa

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
He already confirmed he won't be continuing it years ago and finished it off with an art exhibition.
What, really?

I didn't know that... vagabond, berkerk.... all without a proper ending, hxh will be the same. That's sad

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Wait when? Didn’t Vagabond release a chapter about 5months ago?

He’s not-gonna finish the Vinland Arc??

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Wait when? Didn’t Vagabond release a chapter about 5months ago?

He’s not-gonna finish the Vinland Arc??
Last chapter was May 2015.

I guess you’re thinking of Vinland Saga. Though that had a new chapter about a week ago.

Magjee

Reaction score
Country
Canada
What, really?

I didn't know that... vagabond, berkerk.... all without a proper ending, hxh will be the same. That's sad
Yep :(

C'mon GRRM