Voting Round 1 - Vegeta vs. Boa Hancock | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Vegeta vs. Boa Hancock

Who wins?

• Vegeta

• Boa Hancock

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 5 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Vegeta's a faithful family man, so Boa's only advantage (her DF) wouldn't work here in my opinon.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Vegeta's a faithful family man, so Boa's only advantage (her DF) wouldn't work here in my opinon.
It would definitely work on Vegeta, as it works as long as there's a minimum desire, even if the person in question wouldn't cheat to sleep with her. It even works on animals like den den mushi.

Though Vegeta is definitely vastly superior to her in every stat and should be able to end her before she even tries.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Though Vegeta is definitely vastly superior to her in every stat and should be able to end her before she even tries.
He wouldn't even have to step on the same planet.
Or transform.
or even stand up.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
vegeta will resist her feminine wiles so Boa is at a disadvantage

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Vegeta is douche. But a powerful douche, unfortunately for Boa Hancock.

However, playing devils advocate here, he's also pretty dumb. If there is anybody, besides Goku, who would zip right up in front of the woman who can turn him to stone. In his case probably standing there looking smug and then gets turned to stone with that very expression on his face. It would be him, I think.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Put entire HST against Vageta and still he wins.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Vegeta is the next god of destruction. Such petty things won't work on him plus he loves Bulma.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Honestly, I'm not sure.

Vegeta should get turned to stone but an argument could be made that saiyans are somewhat asexual

I'm going with Boa.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Dragon Ball's characters are too strong to be here, especially the like of Bejita if we take account SSJ Blue in DBS. He is far above Hancock in all stats to the point both can't be compare. But Hancock's hax is also incredible. Can he face Hancock without being petrified ? Her hax is a really hard counter. In this sense, the fight can go either way.

that saiyans are somewhat asexual
Even so, it's not a point in favor to Bejita. Her fruit can petrified animals, Den-Den mushis and even inanime objects such cannonballs.

Her stats can't be compare to Bejita (still Hancock is hardly strong, and experience fighter like Sanji by analogy) but if Bejita is petrified, the fight is over as she can destroy the body aweakened by the stone and Bejita can't defend himself. Without head, I don't think the Prince can continue the fight.

At distance, Bejita for the win. He has to snap fingers to destroy countries or planets lol.
In close range, depend on how the hax affect Bejita. Affected, Bejita's stats are reduce to the point he can't punch her anymore and Hancock can take time to finish him or makes the Prince her slave.

Hancock is stronger than people think. Her hax is really powerful and can submit people stronger than her like Magellan as exemple (he was under her charms even without doing anything. One touch or world and Magellan was petrified).

Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
For defense of mah boy here.

Ever since Momonga we know, that you can counter Boas Hax.

He stabbed his hand to be not petrified, but going by One Piece logic haki trumps all. Haki = Willpower quite easily.

And if someone from DB has enough willpower to withstand Hancock. It should be the proud price Vegeta.

Also Mero Mero no Mi works on beams. Vegeta could dodge it, or counter it with a beam of his sort. Which would outright kill her. (Dodging probably more, since a heartbeam would remind him of the tournament of power and a certain someone, which he didnt even wanted to fight)

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
For defense of mah boy here.

He stabbed his hand to be not petrified, but going by One Piece logic haki trumps all. Haki = Willpower quite easily.

And if someone from DB has enough willpower to withstand Hancock. It should be the proud price Vegeta.

Also Mero Mero no Mi works on beams. Vegeta could dodge it, or counter it with a beam of his sort. Which would outright kill her. (Dodging probably more, since a heartbeam would remind him of the tournament of power and a certain someone, which he didnt even wanted to fight)
That's only because he knew how it works

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
If you know Fairy Tail, Boa's hax is a same hard counter as Rakheid's magic's spell. Kagura could counter it in same way Momonga countered her hax : putting another information into the brain. But it's about knowledge and experience. Momonga knows Hancock and her hax for years as she works for the Marine since long if I remember. Still, Momonga is a veteran. With knowledge and experience, he was ready to face her in someways.

Bejita is always prepared to physical's battles and is not aware and ready to face such hax.

The fight should finish in a blink of time. Bejita's in charm or Bejita annihilating her in a planet buster's strike.

Only if she wants to turn people into statues. Charms are still enough to subjugate a foe who is reduce to her slave (see all people and Magellan as exemple : she gave orders and all obey). She is like a Love Godess.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Since Moro he is totally aware of the existance of "magic".

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Babidi would like to have a word with you.
The entirity of DBZ was power clash imho. The more mystical affairs was better explained in Super. I dont mean it wasnt there before, but it wasnt used as much. Final battle against Kid Buu was like an endurance test. Moro made Vegeta go and study new techniques.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The entirity of DBZ was power clash imho. The more mystical affairs was better explained in Super. I dont mean it wasnt there before, but it wasnt used as much. Final battle against Kid Buu was like an endurance test. Moro made Vegeta go and study new techniques.
It was. But you made me realize something, so strengthen my point of Vegetas willpower to resist such haxtricks.

He let babidi get hold of him to get stronger, but still defied him thanks to his pride and will, which surprised even the surpreme kai, not less babidi.

I really dont think hancock can make him her slave, he is just way too prideful for that.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Question, why are you guys assuming Vegeta won't fight even petrified? Vegetto in a demonstration of power kicked Buu's ass despite being magically turned into candy, so why can't this be the same if he is so much stronger than her?

This is basically Vegeta vs Carrot Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.