Voting Round 2 - Viktor Nikiforov vs. Kotarou Katsura | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Viktor Nikiforov vs. Kotarou Katsura

Who wins?

• Viktor Nikiforov

• Kotarou Katsura

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
For those that missed my post in the previous round, just for a brief overview, here you go.
[post=4672691] Post #1: Why Vote Katsura (Brief Overview) [/post]

"Zura"

That it?

Really?

Ahem...OK....here are a couple more reasons why your vote should go to Katsura.

1) Companionship
So just imagine your friend from space came to pay you a visit, and leaves you a gift. But it's not just any gift, it's human legs wearing a duck suit, he says nothing to you, and leaves. What do you do? He left you responsible, against your will with a "pet". It's easy to just put it up for adoption, give it back, or abandon it. After all, you didn't ask for this. Katsura being the noble man he is, took Elizabeth under his wing, and what many see as a pet, Katsura sees as a loyal friend. A man who cherishes a friendship and can be friends with anyone or anything, after all Elizabeth isn't an earthling.

2) Appreciation
Katsura can cook, make no mistake about it. I'll provide those feats later. That is not the point I'm trying to make in this instance, the point is this: Ever had the ungrateful person who constantly complains about your cooking, every waifu's nightmare to have your husbando constanly complain and undersell your cooking. Well, look no further than Katsura, he doesn't engage in such blasphemous behavior, his appreciation towards your cooking is enough to make him bawl out, just look at the picture :). Someone who appreciates the little things.

3) Love and Peace
Just check out the vid below to witness the wisdom of good ol' Zura :kappa

For those of you looking for the walls of text, be patient, for those of you looking for the gif and pic spam, also be patient. All in due time. Meanwhile:

;)

Last edited:

Juliana

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Here are the main reasons why you should vote for Viktor Nikiforov

1) Culture
Here in MH we are very used to have husbandos from shonen battle. I am not saying this is a big problem, but breaking out of our comfort zones and trying new things can be a good thing.
Viktor is an ice skater who has been a world champion numerous times, performing mesmerizing classic songs full of passion and desire. In real life, would you rather have a husbando who gets into fights when he can (and you would always live in fear, not knowing if he will be alive tomorrow), or would you prefer this:

2) Dimensions of love
Viktor has the three most important aspects you need.

Intimacy. Viktor gives the sense of security that can be only provided by intimacy. In this relationship, some of the most beautiful desires are fulfilled. He is the kind of guy who offers the assurance that your dreams, fears, crazy thoughts and anxieties will not be judged.
View media item 22077

Commitment. Viktor put aside his career to be Yuri's coach. He promised that he would stay by his side until the world championship and the gold medal. In addition to technical support, Viktor was the emotional support, source of trust and love for Yuri. Every time Yuri doubted his own potential, Viktor looked into his eyes and always said the right thing.
View media item 22078

Passion. Viktor teaches us that loving is to prove what is beyond time, to live a lifetime in just one moment, to experience eternity without becoming nostalgic, to know everything that has already been said and to have nothing to say, is to challenge physics and occupy two places at the same time, in space, is to feel like God without being so.
View media item 22076

Please, vote for him. Love wins!

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Both run a good campaign. If I wasn’t biased to begin with, I might’ve voted Viktor despite previously knowing nothing about him... but I am indeed biased so it’s Kotarou for moi.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Going v with the Samurai

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Juliaana your campaign is indeed wonderful, i feel bad as i love a lot Katsura as a char and because of certain very subtle scenes with Ikumatsu (see pic) I think of him as a great husbando material. in other circumstances i would have definitely support your nomination (even if i know absolutely nothing about Viktor except what you mentionned )

Juliana

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Juliaana your campaign is indeed wonderful, i feel bad as i love a lot Katsura as a char and because of certain very subtle scenes with Ikumatsu (see pic) I think of him as a great husbando material. in other circumstances i would have definitely support your nomination (even if i know absolutely nothing about Viktor except what you mentionned )

Thank you for the words, Erinyes-senpai. :wub

May the best husbando wins!

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well I can't break my promise now and Juli-san made a beautiful campaign about Victor :blush :blush

So my vote goes to him.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Katsura comes with a pet (and his pet can fight too):

Random dancing always gets my vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Both are good and Viktor was a good pick but that penguin :D

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't care who advances :) I love husbando wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.