Info - Visual Novel News and Announcements | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Visual Novel News and Announcements

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Post any new or announcements related to Visual Novels here!

Nitro+ Makes Necromancer Adult Game With Psycho-Pass Writer

Game maker Nitroplus announced at its "Nitro Super Sonic 2013" event on Saturday that it is producing its next work, the tentatively titled adult Windows adventure game Necromancer. Makoto Fukami, Gen Urobuchi's collaborator on almost all of the Psycho-Pass anime episode scripts, is writing the game's scenario, and Shinya Ōsaki (Gekko no Carnevale, Hanachirasu) is contributing the art.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Slightly old news but...

The PSP game ToraDora Portable's translation english patch has been finished and released.

The game offers an alternate timeline to the ToraDora anime which begins shortly after the Christmas Episode; at which time Yuuji wakes up in a hospital with amnesia. It also features all of the same Seiyuu from the Anime and has loads of various endings with Taiga(voiced by Kugimiya Rie), Minorin(voiced by Horie Yui), and Ami(voiced by Kitamura Eri).

The game can be played on PSP or PC using an emulator. If there are any ToraDora fans out there that want to try it but don't know how let me know and I'd be happy to help.

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Finally! :arf

I guess I have to make time for this. Although I would go for the Taiga route anyway...

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Chas;Child PV.

Chaos;Child will be 5pb's fourth "science" game, part of the series that includes Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, and Robotics;Notes. The story will take place in Tokyo's Shibuya district in 2015. A major key in the game's story are “Power Seals,” mysterious seals that are placed all around Shibuya. According to the game's staff, many nods to Chaos;HEAd Noah will be in the game. From ANN.

---------- Post added November 29, 2013 at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was November 25, 2013 at 01:22 AM ----------

Chaos;Head full preview

The story is set in Tokyo's reconstructed Shibuya district in 2015, after a magnitude-7.8 earthquake killed 3,851 people there on November 6, 2009. A major key in the game's story are “Power Seals,” mysterious seals that are placed all around Shibuya. According to the game's staff, many nods to Chaos;HEAd (specifically, its Chaos;HEAd Noah port) will be in the game, since the story is set six years later.

Shikura said that while the thematic image of Chaos;HEAd Noah and Steins;Gate are "rain" and "clouds," the thematic image of Chaos;Child will be "storm." While it will have elements of psycho-suspense like Chaos;HEAd Noah, it will have more horror elements.

Tatsuya Matsubara (5pb.) is producing the game. Mutsumi Sasaki is in charge of the main character designs with Yukihiro Matsuo as sub character designer and uniform designer. CHOCO designed the Di-Swords, and Takeshi Abo is composing the music. Eiji Umehara, Masashi Takimoto, and Tōru Yasumoto are writing the scenarios under the scenario chief supervisor Naotaka Hayashi. Kanji Wakabayashi is directing.

The game is scheduled for next year in Japan.
ANN

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Saber Bride PVC figurine, by Alpha Max. Inspired by Fate/Extra CCC. Retails for ¥10,800

Manga News Japon

Reactions: Nii

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm looking forward to this one, It's impossible for me to play it in japanese, so I hope some group translate it. It will be my first visual novel. :)

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Prince of Stride Game With Bishōnen in Extreme Sport Announced

The live "Ryohei Kimura & Nobuhiko Okamoto's Dengeki Girl's Smile" recording event at Sunday's Dengeki Game Festival announced a Prince of Stride otome game (game for female players). The theme of the adventure game is a fictional extreme sport called "Stride," and the "full-speed youth story" depicts the bonds between girls and boys.

Shūji Sogabe (FiFS) planned and conceived the original project at Kadokawa's otome game magazine Dengeki Girl's Style, and Kanako Nono (FiFS)designed the characters. Kadokawa Games selling the game for PS Vita this fall.
---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Robotics;Notes Elite PS Vita Port's Opening Movie Posted

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
More vns are making their way here to the english lands via mangagamer

MangaGamer has:
Gahkthun of Golden Lightning (formerly Ourai no Gahkthun -What a shining braves-)
Ozmafia
No Thank You!
And the Steam release of Higurashi with improved translation and different art

-

Hyped for Ozmagia (otome) and No Thank You (Yaoi VN)