Art - Volume Covers and Official Art Thread | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Edens Zero Volume Covers

Latest Cover

Volume 4

Volume 01
chapters 001-004
Sep 14, 2018

Volume 02
chapters 005-014
Nov 16, 2018
Volume 03
chapters 015-023
Feb 15, 2019
Volume 04
chapters 024-032
Apr 17, 2019

Last edited:

Steven

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Facebook says the post got deleted

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
“So, “drawing attractive but really bad villains” was a secondary goal I set myself when starting EDENS ZERO. However, as things progressed, each of the villains ended up falling into one of the following categories: "Wait, he's a typical Mashima villain!" "That person ended up being good after all" or "She couldn't get really bad." Although Müller is an exception to this'''''

ha bha that we saw it well T-T, remains to be seen since he does not speak of akurena and cure if they remained nasty or ironed on the bright side.

'''I ended up only drawing dark stories''''

yeah '''' dark ''' to better cancel them behind XD, the death of shiki yes but canceled in the next chapter.

"""""if the last chapter depicts a bright and happy world.""""

happy ending assured XD we knew it but hey

'''''At first I wondered if this was acceptable, but the response was surprisingly positive.'''''

absolutely not XD WHO ARE THESE FANS who say EVERYTHING is fine?

""""Speaking only of my works, I'm beginning to understand that people prefer bright stories to dark stories that are super rigid and logic-based""""

Subject to debate because the problem is that there is no logic in these fights which end in 1 chapter in OS.

A little dark, drama in the story does not hurt to develop the characters and the story.

''''Although light stories depend a bit on what would be practical under the circumstances.''''

your practice of circumstance is the ease of scriptwriting XD THEREFORE argument not admissible.

Yunkers

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Japanese readers obiously remember Mashima said the serie become very popular when U0 begin it's speaks for itself.
Japanese people do like lighther stories. But on the other hand, Mashima went a bit too far with previous arcs. Ijuna's story was hard to read and almost disgusting and the amount of tragedy in Lenard arc was overwelming (especially mothers' corpses and Bloody Atmos Day which were unneccessary). It needed to be "less dark", but it does not really explain a 180° turn now.

Velvet-Demon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Japanese people do like lighther stories. But on the other hand, Mashima went a bit too far with previous arcs. Ijuna's story was hard to read and almost disgusting and the amount of tragedy in Lenard arc was overwelming (especially mothers' corpses and Bloody Atmos Day which were unneccessary). It needed to be "less dark", but it does not really explain a 180° turn now.
Well I'm not suprised since it was said U0 was the only world where Mother can be save and U0 is the Blue Heaven like the bot said in the beginning of chapter 3 (the blue heaven he didn't know about U0) , you could saw that a miles away the final arc gonna be more lighter and happy and the cast deserve that since in the previous universes they only knew sadness and death.

Last edited:

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Japanese readers obiously remember Mashima said the serie become very popular when U0 begin it's speaks for itself.
Hä?Almost nobody in japan cares about EZ as they dont like science fiction.Maybe with the exception of Star Wars.Even S8 got axed and that was from Kishi.

U0 is insane lame,shit and a timewaste.The Xeno/Müller Arc was pointless.Maybe its getting better now but the autor is still Hiro

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Question of the year
@VG1989
It would be Japanese people that should be asked XD.

So in short EZ has become ''''Good'' for the Japanese since everything is quiet?

On a discord I made the joke to say that the death of shiki in front of Joe traumatized some fan and that the death of witch made them go into depression but I said in joke mode.

But Ijuna and Lendar have nothing violent in themselves, '''dark'' yes if you want but not traumatic either.

Mashima knew early on that EZ would be darker than FT so fans had to prepare.

The problem with turning 180 is above all that we have no explanation on why the RNG is perfect for the shiki group, the purpose of time travel is to change things so that it goes well, there they did nothing that everything was already perfect.

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States

New Rebecca image from Volume 28! And on my birthday, too!

Vizard

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Tribute for Fist of the North Star 40th Anniversary Exhibition.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

EDENS ZERO #29

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Rebecca is such a discount Lucy..... she only exists for fan service it's irritating asf

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
EDENS ZERO #30

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Tribute for The Witch And The Beast anime.

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
EDENS ZERO #31